Start by marking “In Search of Mr. Anonymous (Lost & Found, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
In Search of Mr. Anonymous (Lost & Found, Book 1)

In Search of Mr. Anonymous (Lost & Found, Book 1)

One bet. One passionate weekend with a mysterious stranger. Endless heart break.

Cynical event planner Lucy doesn’t have time for love. She’s focused on her career and planning the hottest wedding in Chicago. A wedding she never thought her firm, Dreams DLC, would win. She was so confident, in fact, that she agreed to a rather unorthodox bet with her friend, Trish. If Dream
ebook
Published April 27th 2018 by J B Glazer

To ask other readers questions about In Search of Mr. Anonymous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Search of Mr. Anonymous

Start your review of In Search of Mr. Anonymous (Lost & Found, Book 1)
Courtney
Dear Lord this book was RIDICULOUS!

This book (To Me) is really not based on ROMANCE folks, but is really underlining the testing of a fine lined toxic friendship between two ‘best friends’, and waiting for the line to snap.

The synopsis is what got me to reading this book and doesn’t it sound interesting?!
Well when actually reading it, good lord it’s just High School all over again.

In the beginning I was practically yawning it was slow and I just didn’t care cause it’s seemed like a filler, I mea
Carlee Londo
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book - great characters and lots of romance! My idea of a perfect book! This needs to be on everyone's summer reading list!
Tabatha
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really lucky to win this book through a Goodreads Giveaway, and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. The main character, Lucy, was very likable. I can totally relate to being a workaholic and wanting to be successful in your career. Sometimes your love life is put on hold even when you know it's important. When Lucy meets her stranger you can immediately feel the attraction. You can't help feeling a little envious to the immediate connection they have. Not only having a physical connection bu ...more
Claire
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lauren Cohen
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was such a quick read - I could not put it down. I had to find out what was going to happen. It had the perfect mix of friendship, family and definitely some hot love scenes. I fell in love with the characters. I also loved how the author chose to tell the story through the perspectives of different characters. It made it so interesting to really get inside the characters thoughts and see things from their point of view. I also really liked how there was depth to the chara ...more
Maria
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the beginning and end of this book. The middle dragged a bit especially switching character voices. Would have liked more focus on main 2, maybe 4. Overall though even skimming some of the slow sections this was a very entertaining read and I will be reaching for more by j b glazer in the future. There is an intensity in her writing that links to the characters and keeps me interested in their stories and has me sharing their pain and joy.
Stacy
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No names needed

Famous last words no names, no personal information shared. Just a one night stand turned into a weekend with hearts stolen. Seems like a great plan until everyone stays anonymous and can't be found when wanted. Can best friends survive the reappearance of mr. One night stand.
Carrie Rosen
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I only get a chance to read in the summer and it was a fabulous, fun summer read. The characters and romance were great! I enjoyed that the story kept me guessing and I was not sure how it was going to end! It was such a fun book to read! Go out and buy a copy for your next beach vacation!!
Marissa
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Win Copy

Struggles of being an adult and the relationships we share. Not always picture perfect as the characters has their own faults. Bot the most loveable as they go through life.

I really did not buy the plot as it left me usettled as if there was no real story line.
Lisa
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story. They acted immature for adults in their 30's. I was heartbroken for the friendship between Melanie and Lucy. I wished they handled things different but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants but that was the ultimate betrayal. It was a good story with drama.
JLW
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways-won
Plot, characters, and writing all game off as immature to me. Lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes
Brittany
May 14, 2018
Lindsee
rated it did not like it
May 03, 2018
Zeph
May 08, 2018
Missy
Jul 09, 2018

• The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Accidental Romeo
  • Over Us, Over You
  • Effortless (Legacy Novels)
  • Disgrace (John + Siena #2)
  • His Ring Is Not Enough (Holt Sisters, #1)
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Professor's Kiss (Irish Kiss, #2)
  • The Layover
  • This Is Crazy (This is, #1)
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
J B Glazer developed a love of writing at a young age. She followed that passion to the University of Illinois where she graduated from the College of Communications. She pursued a career in advertising, a field that provided an outlet to express her creativity. In addition to being a marketer, she’s a wife, mom, blogger, chauffeur, referee, short-order cook, maid, chocoholic, shopaholic, and mult ...more

News & Interviews