Start by marking “I Know Who You Are” as Want to Read:
I Know Who You Are

I Know Who You Are

l Know Who You Are is the brilliant tale of two stories. One is about Aimee Sinclair—well-known actress on the verge of being full-on famous. If you saw her, you’d think you knew her. One day towards the near-end of her shoot on her latest film, Aimee comes home from filming to find her husband’s cell phone and wallet on the dining room table. He never goes anywhere withou ...more
Expected publication: April 23rd 2019 by Flatiron Books

To ask other readers questions about I Know Who You Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know Who You Are

Susanne Strong
4 Crazy Unbelievable Stars! Thank you to #Goodreads-Giveaway, Flatiron Books and Alice Feeney for a copy of this ARC!

How very Interesting!

Alice Feeney sure knows how to give a person heart palpitations
- you know, the kind that make you feel like your heart is going to burst out of your chest and rise right up out of you? Yeah, those.

Aimee Sinclair is an actress everyone thinks they know but can’t remember where from. Someone, however knows Aimee very well, perhaps even better than she knows
Zuky the BookBum
I NEED IT, I NEED IT!!

We've got a whole 384 days to wait for this novel!! I can't wait that long!!
Michelle
Dec 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Woot! I'm a winner! Thanks, Goodreads!
KC
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Actress Aimee Sinclair returns home from her daily run and quickly becomes alarmed when she realizes her husband Ben is missing but his belongings are left behind. With a secretive past, dramatic memory loss and a possibly dangerous stalker, Aimee becomes the prime suspect in her husband's disappearance. She must quickly piece together the puzzle in order to prove her innocence while continuing to hide her true identity leading readers to a wildly shocking conclusion.
Tucker (TuckerTheReader)
Dec 04, 2018 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
Do you know what I want for Christmas? I want every single amazing book that is going to be published in 2019.
Donna Hines
Holy smokes! What land of the unknown did I just travel too?!
Alice Feeney will have you wondering just how good actresses can become when you meet the star actress of her newest work Aimee.
My word Aimee is one of those characters you can't quite understand fully but her emotions keep you on your toes with plenty of heart palpitations and anxiety to follow up.
Look fight or flight is not meant to be a stationary every day feeling yet for her and Ben it has been especially now that he's gone.
Oh! OO
Casey Frank
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Flatiron Books for sending me an ARC of this crazy new thriller.
3.75 Stars rounded up
I really enjoyed "Sometimes I Lie," though I kept my review sparse in order to avoid spoiling any of the fun twists and turns. In this case, I'm going to address at least one of the many cuckoo-bananas reveals in Feeney's latest because while certainly interesting in its dark twist, it was one that made my stomach churn.

But before we get to that-
I loved the atmosphere of this book. Everyone has shadowy
Keely
Aug 06, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I need this book. Her first was so good.
*JEN the booknerd*
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Goodreads-Giveaway, Flatiron Books and Alice Feeney for a copy of this ARC!
I am so excited!!!

Review to come soon!!!

Once again Alice Feeney has delivered a twisty tale that will leave you breathless! I devoured this book and I highly recommend it! I don't like to give away too much in a review so I will just say that I highly recommend this one!! 5 stars!!
Kate
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018, arc
Did not, could not, put this thriller down! Wo crazy and messed up in all the ways I like!
Naberius
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to the publisher for sending me this book!

This intricately plotted, tensely paced story gives us two stories, balancing against each other. One is about Aimee, an actress on the verge of being famous. She's on her rise to stardom when she comes home one day to discover her husband missing. She's not worried at first because, after all, they had a big fight the previous night. However, when her credit card gets denied and she discovers her bank account has been emptied of $10,000, she
Shawna P.
Not talking about chocolate for once...

description
Susie Wang
Aug 30, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Is this one related to Sometimes I Lie in any way? It sounds like a sequeal, but that's quite unlikely. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Robin
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Totally twisted and even darker than her last one.
Andrew Jones
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
First I want to say thank you to Alice Feeney, Flatiron Books and Goodreads for this ARC.

Alice Feeney has done it again! Aimee Sinclair, the actress everyone thinks they know but can’t remember where from, arrives home to find that her husband is gone. Though, he didn’t just leave, he is missing. His car is still parked in the driveway and his keys, wallet and phone which he never leaves without are on the coffee table.

The story weaves back and forth between London 2017 and Essex 1987 when Aimee
Elyse
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
Advance Reading Copy from Flatiron Books/Goodreads Giveaway- fast read with an extremely unexpected twist. Does not disappoint after Feeney’s first novel, Sometimes I Lie. Chapters written from the 1980s and 2017 intertwine in two compelling points of view that keep readers wondering how the stories are going to come together, and I certainly did not see it coming!

4 stars because some of the “past” chapters read a little repetitively to me, but they helped to show the “family” dynamics and allow
Shannon
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beth Lechman
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book free from Goodreads and Flatiron Publishing. The following opinion is my own.

Although this book has a lot of twists and turns and has you guessing from the first page until the end it was not one of my favorites. I am not a fan of books that jump from decade to decade with each chapter. To me it makes it harder to follow the story line. The book follows Aimee Sinclair from the time she is kidnapped at age 5 through her life and what transpires as she remembers different part
Mayleen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
I wanted to like this book SO MUCH. I loved Sometimes I Lie! Unfortunately, I thought this was over the top and not believable. I’m looking forward to her next one. Thank you Net Galley for an ARC.
John
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
Just the right amount of build up to a really good ending. I felt that the author wrote in a style that kept me guessing even when I was very sure I already knew exactly how the book was going to unfold
I received a complimentary ARC
Andrew
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I received an ARC of this book by winning a Goodreads giveaway. I liked the plot and it kept me entertained. I was kept guessing until the very end although I don’t usually figure out the twist until the end.
Yvette  Espinal Morgan
After reading her first book “Sometimes I Lie” and loving it, I could not wait for her second book. I was not let down! Really enjoyed this book from the beginning, and super excited for more books from Alice Feeney in the future, now I Know who YOU are.
Linda
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an advance reading copy and I thank Goodreads for the win. For the majority of the book it flips between 2017 and 1987. Aimee is an actor who comes home to find her husband missing. The book is full of twists and turns and I did not see the ending coming. A good fast paced read.
Marshawc
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully twisted. Intense. Grabbed me and left me breathless.
Terra Stephens
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book, another one I could not put down. Definitely one that kept me interested. Had so many twists and turns throughout the book.
Helen Miller
sandra.rhodes
rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Alice Feeney is a writer and former BBC journalist. Her debut thriller, Sometimes I Lie was an international and New York Times Bestseller. Translated into over 20 languages, it is soon to be TV series by a major Hollywood studio.

Alice has lived in London and Sydney and has now settled in the Surrey countryside, where she lives with her dog - a giant black Labrador who is scared of feathers.

I Know