Start by marking “Amnesty (The Amberlough Dossier, #3)” as Want to Read:
Amnesty (The Amberlough Dossier, #3)

Amnesty

(The Amberlough Dossier #3)

The revolution has come and gone, with Amberlough City striving to rebuild itself from the ashes. The Ospies have been ousted, and the very face of the nation has been changed in the process.

Now, a rising politician is determined to bring Amberlough’s traitors to justice.

Including double agent Cyril DePaul.

Everyone believes Cyril deserves to suffer for his crimes... except
Published April 16th 2019 by Tor Books

To ask other readers questions about Amnesty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amnesty

Elise (TheBookishActress)
Sep 07, 2018 marked it as please-give-me
I need this thanks

series reviews: Amberlough | Armistice | Amnesty
Megan
Received an Advanced Reader Copy from Netgalley in exchange for an open and honest review.

Reading this makes me wish I had my hair up, lipstick on, and double martini in hand while classy music plays in the background. I am sitting on a leather sofa in the library with rain pattering on the bay windows which look onto the lush green grounds. I have a trust fund to support me for the rest of my days thanks to old money, just like a DePaul, but without the family trauma and loss of income due to
Phee
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
Well. This trilogy is now over.
I must say that after finishing this book I am feeling rather underwhelmed. This book has some heart warming and and heart breaking moments. Revalations and reunions that were long sort after. But I also felt like the author played it safe. The stakes didn't seem as high and they should of, considering the circumstances.
The characters were fantastic as ever and the audio narrator makes this series what it is.
Couldn't help but smile at the last line.
Give this se
Abi Walton
Re-read 13.04.2019
(view spoiler)
Ashley
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aaaaaaggghhh I love it and need more how can it be done noooo aaagghhh whyyyyy.

You can see the full review on my dumb blog here.

If you haven’t read Amberlough and Armistice, you should. You really should. In fact, why don’t you do that. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Did you read them? Aren’t they fantastic? OK. So, on to the grand finale: Amnesty!

Just as Armistice begins with a three-year time jump after the events of Amberlough, Amnesty does the same, only this time, it’s five years after the events of
Tucker (TuckerTheReader)
Jan 05, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr
Shelves: pretty-cover
OOO LA LAAAA! THIS COVER IS FORKIN' GORGEOUS!!
Freya Marske
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A satisfying end to a fantastic series. Can't wait for five years to pass so that I can drag together enough emotional resilience to survive reading all three back-to-back!
Katie
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you to netgalley and Tor for the e-arc!

What a series! It's been quite some time that I've binged a series with such enthusiasm. The way this series is told has beats unlike other novels I've read, and it kept this series feeling fresh with each new book.

Characters

The characters, and their relationships, are what I loved the most about this novel. I missed (view spoiler)
Leseparatist
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, earc
I read this book courtesy of NetGalley, in exchange for a review.

I didn't think this would happen, but at its (presumed) end, the world of Amberlough has grown on me, at long last. The third volume was the first that I really emotionally connected with.

First things first: I didn't even read the cover copy before embarking on my reading here, and I think that served me well. This novel starts several (?) years after the previous volume ended, and the world it is set in is quite different; but th
Jypsy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Amnesty looked promising but, unfortunately, the story didn't intrest me like I thought it would. I skimmed through this one. Thanks to NetGalley for an arc in exchange for an honest review.
Rhiannon
I'm going to preface my review by saying that I wanted to read this book so desperately that, when it became apparent my pre-order of the physical copy would not be arriving on time.... I ordered a kindle copy so I could read it the day of release. I was that excited for it. Although the book was quite different than I anticipated, it certainly did not let me down. It's hard to think about such an amazing series coming to an end -- I truly don't know what else could hold a candle to it!

This one
Annie
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The war is finally over in Amnesty, by Lara Elena Donnelly, but peace has not yet arrived for the cast of characters. They’ve been on a long road for a decade, some literally and some figuratively. In this final entry in the Amberlough Dossier, we see Lillian DePaul, Aristide Makricosta, and Cyril DePaul on the last mile of that road. They’ve been through a hell of a lot and my heart was in my throat the whole time as I waited to see what hurdles Donnelly would put in their way...

Read the rest o
Kate
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, kindle, favorites
Solid and surprising end to one of my favorite trilogies

This book gave me so many FEELINGS. The whole thing played out like a movie in my head and I was gripped with fear and anticipation until the very end. I have utterly adored this trilogy since AMBERLOUGH came out and though I was dreading the end, I needed it, too. Well, AMNESTY gave me everything these books have always given me, characters to die for, politics and treacheries, bombs and glitz, wordplay and yearning, and by the last page m
Taylor
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5ish. Rated down a half star for the decision to kill a favorite character between volumes. Otherwise I think this is the best book in the series. Hilariously, I didn’t find Aristide and Cyril’s chemistry all that convincing in the first book, though I loved it nevertheless. Here though, their relationship felt more authentic than it had before. A very satisfying end to what was a good if uneven trilogy.
Jill
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do not want this series to be over! Love, love, love even as it breaks my heart! Need more Amberlough stories!
ariistides
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019

dead. more to come
Karyn Silverman
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, nook, specfic, 2019-reads
Satisfying ending, although i’d like to reread them all back to back because it was hard to keep some things straight.
Eliot
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eddy
Dec 10, 2018
Elyse
Apr 21, 2019
Annarella
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this book then I had to go back and read the other in this series.
I think it's a great series and this is the perfect end for a great series.
I loved the characters, so well written and fleshed out, was fascinated by the plot, and found the world building amazing.
I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Recommended!
Many thanks to Macmillan-Tor/Forge and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Riza
Apr 18, 2019
Lauren Challinor
rated it did not like it
Feb 11, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Susan
Apr 19, 2019
  • The Affair of the Mysterious Letter
  • A Duke in Disguise (Regency Imposters, #2)
  • Last Couple in Hell (Green Men #2)
  • Stormsong (The Kingston Cycle, #2)
  • Upright Women Wanted
  • A Rogue by Night (The Devils of Dover, #3)
  • The Light Brigade
  • Ten Things I Hate About the Duke (Difficult Dukes, #2)
  • The True Queen (Sorcerer Royal, #2)
  • Poor Relations
  • The Ascent to Godhood (Tensorate, #4)
  • The City We Became
  • This Is How You Lose the Time War
  • A Cathedral of Myth and Bone
  • The Deepest Blue
  • The Hanged Man (The Tarot Sequence, #2)
  • The Devil Comes Courting (The Worth Saga #3)
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Ninth House, #1)
The all-singing, all-dancing Lara Elena Donnelly is the author of AMBERLOUGH, a vintage-glam spy thriller, and a graduate of the Alpha and Clarion writers’ workshops. Her work has appeared in venues including Strange Horizons, Escape Pod, Nightmare, and Uncanny (forthcoming). A veteran of small town Ohio and the Derby City, Lara now lives in Manhattan. You can also find her online at @larazontally ...more

The Amberlough Dossier (3 books)
  • Amberlough (The Amberlough Dossier, #1)
  • Armistice (The Amberlough Dossier, #2)