Start by marking “Dance Class 3-In-1 #1” as Want to Read:
Dance Class 3-In-1 #1

Dance Class 3-In-1 #1

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Originally published in France as Studio danse [Dance class] volume 1,2, and 3"--Title page verso.
Published March 26th 2019 by Papercutz

To ask other readers questions about Dance Class 3-In-1 #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance Class 3-In-1 #1

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of Dance Class 3-In-1 #1
Calista
A peek into the world of dance. I didn't like all the fat jokes. I get that ballerina's are skinny to be light on their feet, but a lot of pages were dealing with the fat dancer and eating and she wasn't even fat - only in the dance world.

There was a theme for each chapter and there were all these little one page scenes to move the story along. It's great for anyone interested in dance. Written originally in French, it's now in English and those French sensibilities come through.
Anna
Jul 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
I thought I would like this and I wanted to like it, but I didn't. I love ballet and was excited for this, but it didn't flow that well and both dance classes were interchangeable throughout the book which I didn't like. It seemed like the comics were humor posts that were done like once per day and then put all together into one book or volume to make a comic. It didn't really have a plot and the humor was predictable. I didn't enjoy that. There were parts that made me chuckle and I love the ...more
Mompop