Start by marking “The Retreat: An Erotic BDSM Novel (The Perfect Submissive Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Retreat: An Erotic BDSM Novel (The Perfect Submissive Book 2)

The Retreat: An Erotic BDSM Novel

(Perfect Submissive #2)

Just as Jess Sanders is adjusting to her new life as the submissive in residence on the fifth floor of The Fables Hotel, her employer, Mrs Peters, makes a startling announcement. She has agreed to loan Jess, and her dominatrix Miss Sarah, to one of their most demanding clients; Mr David Proctor.

Whisked away by the mysterious Kane to The Retreat, a house hidden in a remot
Published April 16th 2018 (first published October 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Retreat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Retreat

Start your review of The Retreat: An Erotic BDSM Novel (The Perfect Submissive Book 2)
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
More smoking hawt kinky sex is dished up in the second in the Perfect Submissive series. In book one, Jess Sanders is introduced into sexual submission and becomes more than part of the hotel management staff. She's now also a sexual submissive as part of the entertainment floor. Just as she feels comfortable, Mrs. Peters changes it up on her by sending both Jess and Miss Sarah to another sexual retreat.

From the very beginning of this story, both the characters and the readers are wary. This adu
Debi
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: britbabes
The Retreat by Kay Jaybee
Finally the second book is out but it ended too soon. This was an awesome follow up to The Perfect Submissive! Kay does an outstanding job of leaving you wanting more. I really don’t know how she comes up with her stories but lets hope she never stops.
Jess is really put to the test in this installment. Jess and Miss Sarah are chosen to help with the training at a new facility by a loyal customer of The Fables. Things don’t really turn out like they thought they would. Sh
Karen S
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dark and delicious follow up book to The Perfect Submissive. This time our heroine Jess, along with Miss Sarah, faces yet more tasks set by the nasty David Proctor that we met briefly in book one but nothing is as it seems. The story twists and turns and the steamy sex scenes are enough to send your pulse racing a million times a minute! I loved the twisted take on the fairy tales and can't wait to read the final book in this outstanding trilogy.
Debbie Lowery
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My God!! Twists and turns around every corner.... I have waited along time to finally have time to finish The Retreat and i totally love it .... This makes you look at fairytales in a new light . kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish, just cant wait for pt3 to find out what happens next
Crystal
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took a little bit for me to get in this book but I ended up liking it.

There is so many twist and turns in this book and you never know what is going to happen next. I know I will have to read the next book when it comes out.
Monique Hebert
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is very entertaining and the link with fairytale is unique. I enjoy the twists in the fairytales. I also enjoy the tug of war between the two hotels. I like the sex scenes too.
Kelly Caven
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved, loved. Definitely read if you like the first book.
Tammy Downing
I received this book for free from Goodreads Giveaways. The second of a trilogy, it finds the main characters, a sub and her dom, being sent to a new adult retreat to train the staff. Once there, they are met with hostility and threats to their return home. Interesting characters, imaginative scenes and a good pacing leads me to want to read the other books in this series.
Cheryl
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books, erotica
I was given this book free in exchange for a fair review.

Well, here we are, it's 6 months after the events of The Perfect Submissive and we catch up with Jess who has definitely got into her happy little stride.

Events take a turn when a proposal is made by a character from book 1 and a couple of the characters head off on their travels. It gets a little darker and full of intrigue from that point on as the plot twists and turns while all around there is plenty of torrid sex scenes.

Again Kay take
Alison
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two in the series and it's six months on.

First off I have to admit it took me a while to read this book as I really, really did not like the protagonists of the piece. David Proctor - we meet in book one - is a creepy slime ball ... and Lady Tia - a spoilt brat compared to the elegant Miss Sarah.

Miss Sanders and Miss Sarah are 'loaned' out to The Retreat - somewhere in deepest darkest Scotland .... but things are not all as they should be. Full of twists and turns this story has Miss Sander
Kalyan Panja
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been six months from the time when Jess Sanders approved herself to agree to that the position of subservient on the restricted adult amusement storey of the Fables tavern was a work she was instinctive to do. Now Jess's chief, Mrs Peters, enlighten her, and the local dominatrix, Miss Sarah, that they have been lent to one of her patrons, who desires to set off an adult recoil, concealed away in the distant glens of Scotland. Out of the blue, Jess has to draw closer to terms that she may no ...more
Shell Swinscoe
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just keep on getting better!!
Bob
Jan 02, 2017
Miranda Forbes
Sep 05, 2013
Sam
rated it did not like it
Jul 07, 2016
Johannes
Jul 31, 2015
Martinette
Sep 07, 2016

Perfect Submissive (3 books)
  • The Perfect Submissive