Start by marking “Erasing America: Losing Our Future by Destroying Our Past” as Want to Read:
Erasing America: Losing Our Future by Destroying Our Past

Erasing America: Losing Our Future by Destroying Our Past

"A brilliant book based on a brilliant and true concept." - TUCKER CARLSON

Remember America? There may come a time when no one will.

There will be no monuments to American heroes, no stories that will praise them. The United States will have become a dark chapter in human history, best forgotten.

In Erasing America: Destroying Our Future by Erasing Our Past (releasing August 21st), James Robbins reveaIn ErasingAmerica? There
Published August 21st 2018 by Regnery Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Erasing America, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erasing America

Start your review of Erasing America: Losing Our Future by Destroying Our Past
Dan Lutts
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: civilization
All history is subjective because people write it using their own biases, no matter how hard they try to be objective. And all countries have national narratives that unite their citizens so that they view themselves as a single nation. As an historian, these narratives are what made me interested in James S. Robbins’ Erasing America: Losing Our Future by Destroying Our Past.

Robbins’ main concern is that, in George Orwell’s words, “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the pr
Robert Larson
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read. A Lesson Plan to teach HS Civics

I would recommend the book to any young person who has been programmed and indoctrinated with animus toward our country; especially our foundations and history. Don't be surprised if you are enlightened with a positive attitude about this country.
Richard Munro
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
well-researched and well-written book. Thought provoking.
Ryan
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: conservatives especially but really all Americans.
Recommended to Ryan by: Tucker Carlson Tonight
Shelves: favorites
In a mere word: riveting.

This remarkably compelling book by Dr. Robbins shines the spotlight on the inimical influence and unfortunate shift of progressive ideology in today's political world as well as in American society in general. The book makes its case quite solidly and cogently on how the politically correct progressives - touted as being so tolerant are really, paradoxically, intolerant - are hellbent on erasing America by destroying our foundation, ideals, values, and histor
Alan
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Americans beware. Your running out of time. Excellent book and discussion of both sides of issues confronting America today.
Jack
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very sad state of affairs.

When the author collected all the anger, grievances and divisiveness in one place it gives a sense that the situation is hopeless. If every tradition, value and historical figure is a reason for offense and if people interpret every action as being racist, misogynist or homophobic, we are doomed. If some enemy wanted to destroy the US they’ve picked the right approach. Get us to commit suicide. Sadly, I think the political class in their lust for power and control has
Rick
Jan 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Blatant lies about what progressives believe. The author generalizes most on the left as believing such ideas as Lincoln was a racist slave holder. It’s possible some nuts believe that, but certainly not the mainstream progressive movement.
Timothy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1984
Jim Kilson
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Historical Presentism, Cultural Terrorism, and Historical Revisionism. All three are insidious tools of the increasingly active secular progressive movement, and all three must be actively opposed. Robbins book is an excellent expose and should be required reading in all civics classes.
Bill Graham
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Thorough listing of recent efforts to erase history (1984 style) in America. Gets kind of depressing once all collected in one place. I look forward to erasing history of snowflakes and liberals who hate America.
A Curry
Pmcmil2000
Sep 03, 2018
Mary Ronan Drew
Mar 05, 2019

• Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution
  • Unfreedom of the Press
  • The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great
  • Navigating Genesis: A Scientist's Journey through Genesis 1-11
  • The Heart of the Constitution: How the Bill of Rights Became the Bill of Rights
  • Donald Builds the Wall
  • A Matter of Days: Resolving a Creation Controversy
  • High Crimes and Misdemeanors: A History of Impeachment for the Age of Trump
  • The Hearts of Men
  • The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
  • The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure
  • Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess