Start by marking “Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

(The Red Team #3)

A woman who betrayed her country.

Violet Myers has a good reason for her treachery – better to sacrifice the few to save the many. The only problem is no one believes her. With a platoon on Navy SEALs walking into an ambush, the stakes are high. Her only hope is convincing the sexy Jaxon “Blue” Cain she’s telling the truth this time.

A man who took an oath to protect his cou
Published (first published May 16th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming Violet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming Violet

janelle beaver
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved loved loved this book! I just finished it and with my tissues in hand what can I say it's a must read. The ending was so emotional. I cried and laughed with the guys. It's a must read.
Eileen
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was awesome. The author did a wonderful job of including Susan Stoker's Characters. Susan and her fans will be proud. I would hurry up and buy this book while you can. It would be a true crime to miss out on this one. Get ready for a thrilling ride. I read this book in one day it was that good. It deals with treason.drug dealers,kidnapping,terrorists,human trafficking,honor,family,love,secrets and death. Get out your tissues. Violet and Jason make the oddest couple. She has commit ...more
Chrissi
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
I love this book! No, I mean I really LOVE this book.
Violet is one of those characters that makes you want to strangle her in the beginning. As everything starts to unravel around her and the truth starts to come to light, you can't help but feel for her.
Jaxxon is an alpha all the way. I mean ALL the way! He is as honest as the day is long, and struggles to understand Violets actions.
When these two meet, you know sparks will fly-things will burn, and boy do they burn. They say actions speak l
Toi
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

Loved loved loved it - Violet turns to Zane and his team after she betrays her country before she can turn herself in she needs one more thing and she hopes they'll help her get it, only she doesn't plan on meeting the one man that'll turn her world on its axis and that's exactly what Jaxon does.
Vickie Chaisson
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Redeeming Violet Riley Edwards has written the quintessential kick ass take names and put the bad guys in jail book and done it in her own amazing way. I could not put this book down. Jason and Violet...Omg they are truly perfect for each other. This book is an adrenaline filled thrill ride of terrorists, human trafficking, drug dealers, and treason juxtaposed with loyalty, Brotherhood, duty, Love and family. You never know how you will react to something until you are tested and Violet was t ...more
Kelli mom2mklx2 editing
Surprised

I'm not usually a fan of fan fiction. I am always disappointed that the fan author isn't as good as the original series. However, Riley Edwards does not disappoint. These books have been as good as any I've read in Stoker-ville or otherwise. These books could stand alone without Operation Alpha influence and still be great.
Dawn Spinks
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!

This book has everything, romance, intrigue, suspense, Alpha heroes and beautiful heroines!! Laughter and tears. Nothing makes me happier than reading these stories!!
I wish I could give Riley Edwards 10 stars!!
Melenia
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, dnf
DNF at 56%

Idk if my mood has changed or what but I just couldn’t finish this book. It started off well enough and continued the story line from the last book which I enjoyed, but I just completely lost interest in it. I put it away for a bit and read some other thing, but I have no desire to pick it back up. I may try again in the future, but for now I’m gonna move on.
Janice
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Redeeming Violet by Riley Edwards

Jaxson and Violet - 5++ Stars

I was very happy to get to read this next book in Susan Stoker's Kindle World by Ms. Edwards. I already knew a lot of the players from Leo and Olivia's book, and I appreciated how this author keeps the characters in both books the same without making you feel like you don't know the secondary characters like you thought you did. We get to see Leo and Olivia a little bit in this book, but there were also a lot of the charac
Ginny
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have to read this book. The story is so incredibly well crafted. It makes you really think about decisions that those in service have to make...what makes the right and wrong...how things aren’t as black and white as we want. The story is full of suspense, action and a beautiful love story. However the last two chapters were heartbreaking and after you read them if you don’t have a heartfelt appreciation for the men and womaning serving our nation and their supporting families and friends... ...more
Teresa
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book and I loved every moment

Take a story woman, Violet, stir in the men of Red Team especially Jaxson and of course Jasmin then you have what is the heart and soul of Redeeming Violet. Oh did I mention that the SEALs and Tex are along for this wild rude? Yep so hang folks because you'll have a sister protecting her brother and everyone else all while sacrificing her own life plus Tex and his awesome computer skills a plus Cutter from the Sleeper SEALs showing up just in the Nick of ti
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Loved Violet and Jaxon!

This series just gets better and better. Violet is a traitor and ready to take responsibility for her actions. Jaxon wants to hate her for what she’s done but soon comes to understand why she did what she did. What follows is a roller coaster ride of action, intrigue, secrets revealed and a brother who she thought didn’t know who she was. Jaxon has hardened his heart to reject emotional connections but Violet busts up those walls like a battering ram. Sweet and steamy.
Wendy Hodges
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping story, meaty and lots of grit. Suspense and a tension I could have cut with my breathe it was so taught. Action in spades all in all this was a fast paced read that I could get stuck into and have it hold me to the end, I loved the characters and went and bought two other books with this team. Fabulous book and I look forward to reading the other two.
Sheryl Brumfield
❤❤❤❤❤

Wow! I didn't think I'd like this story as much as I've liked Riley's other books, but I have to say it has held its own. There was truly Redemption for Violet in this book. ... And the Epilogue... Jeez! I need to take some quiet time and ponder the truths found there. I truly loved this book and I'm sure it will be one of my re-reads.
Pat Rathmann
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED ADVENTURE AND ROMANCE

Another suspenseful and dramatic adventure for the Red Team. Story is full of ongoing action, threats, kidnapping, with pain and regrets. Such an intense read that makes it difficult to put down. Story is loaded with misdirection, twists and turns with many surprises toward the ending.
Jo Mikels
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's complicated

All of Riley Edwards books are complicated. That's not a bad thing! There are twists and turns, humor and anger, and in this book tears at the end.
Is it worth it? Yes. Will I be waiting for the next book? Yes. The military details, friendships, and connections are wonderful.
Renee Sturgill
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redeeming Violet

This series keeps getting better and better. Jaxon can't help but fall in love with violet. There is a lot of action and suspense and a sweet surprise!!! I can't wait for Zane's story.
Nancy Bodie
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

This was a well written story. The storyline is detailed and engaging. It is fast paced and complete. I loved the characters. It in fact moved me to purchase the book Nightstalker to get more of this cast of characters.
Sue
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book. I had tears at the end. Being a vet it was hard for me. Jaxon's team thought Violet was a traitor, she was but not all is as it seems. There is danger at every turn, losses and saddness.
E Reader
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great story!!!

Oh my goodness was this a great story. It is a great addition to Susan Stoker’s series. I will warn you I cried at the end, but the story was just that engaging.
Tammy
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

I am in love with this author. Her writing is spot on. She gives you action, adventure and alpha love. I will admit to crying like a baby at the end. Such a beautiful but heartbreaking end. I am glad that Blue got his HEA.
Carolyn
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This is a great book. Lots of action, hot alpha males scumy bad guys and steamy sexy scenes. I’m loving finding out about each team member of the group and can’t wait for the next one.
Peggy Turner
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redeeming Violet

I absolutely loved this book. I love that the heroine did what she had to do to save her brother. And I loved the fact that Susan Stoker's Seals were in it as well. I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Magdalana Conin
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I didn't start the series from the beginning, I read the fourth book first and it was so good I bought the first three. I don't generally like modern romances but these books are full of action and detail, I highly recommend them all.
Trudy Walker
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure 5 stars is enough for this book because WOW it was just that dang good!! This series keeps getting better and better!As a Susan Stoker fan I have very much enjoyed the cameo appearances of her beloved characters. I am hoping the next book Zane's, is not the last in the series.
Rachel Kershaw
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another 5* read!
Lisa
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

O m g so glad I can read these was hooked from start to finish totally recommend reading these books
Carla
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words. Just wet tissues all around me after bawling my eyes out at work. This book, this series. No words.
Charlene
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I almost don’t read this one. I’m so glad I did. Wonderful story, wonderful characters and such emotion.
Beverly
The multiple POVs were a little annoying.
  • Montana Guardian: A Guardian Security Novella (The Kings of Guardian)
  • Rescuing Rebekah (Jack 'Em Up #4.7)
  • Surviving Savage (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; SEALed Brotherhood #1)
  • Sheltering Emma (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Finding Shelter Book 1)
  • Protecting Shane (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle Worlds Novella; Guardians of Hope Book 4)
  • Delta Recon (SEAL Team Phantom, #2)
  • Protecting Honor (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Trevor Saunders #1)
  • Protecting Maria (Guardian SEALs, #2)
  • Rescuing Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Entertaining Distraction (Doms of the Covenant #2)
  • Shielding Shayna (Brotherhood Protectors World & Special Forces & Brotherhood Protectors Series Book 6)
  • Brandon's Bliss (Heroes for Hire #14)
  • Shadow Rescue (Fortress Security Book 9)
  • Rescuing Melina (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Guardian Elite #3)
  • Protecting Beauty (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Bounty Hunters: The Marino Bros. #5)
  • Omega Five (A 5-Books Romantic Suspense Series)
  • The SEAL's Surprise Bride (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
New to Riley Edwards? Download your FREE BOOK and discover what you've been missing.

Riley Edwards is a bestselling multi-genre author, wife, and military mom. Riley was born and raised in Los Angeles but now resides on the east coast with her fantastic husband and children.

Riley writes heart-stopping romance with sexy alpha heroes and even stronger heroine

The Red Team (5 books)
  • Nightstalker (The Red Team #1)
  • Protecting Olivia (The Red Team #2; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Recovering Ivy (The Red Team #4; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Rescuing Erin (The Red Team #5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
“If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, please purchase your own copy. So, live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. ~ Chief Tecumseh Blurb A woman who betrayed her county.” 1 likes