Start by marking “Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

Redeeming Violet

(The Red Team #3)

A woman who betrayed her country.

Violet Myers has a good reason for her treachery – better to sacrifice the few to save the many. The only problem is no one believes her. With a platoon on Navy SEALs walking into an ambush, the stakes are high. Her only hope is convincing the sexy Jaxon “Blue” Cain she’s telling the truth this time.

A man who took an oath to protect his cou
Published (first published July 17th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming Violet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming Violet

Start your review of Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
janelle beaver
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved loved loved this book! I just finished it and with my tissues in hand what can I say it's a must read. The ending was so emotional. I cried and laughed with the guys. It's a must read.
Eileen
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was awesome. The author did a wonderful job of including Susan Stoker's Characters. Susan and her fans will be proud. I would hurry up and buy this book while you can. It would be a true crime to miss out on this one. Get ready for a thrilling ride. I read this book in one day it was that good. It deals with treason.drug dealers,kidnapping,terrorists,human trafficking,honor,family,love,secrets and death. Get out your tissues. Violet and Jason make the oddest couple. She has commit ...more
Chrissi
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
I love this book! No, I mean I really LOVE this book.
Violet is one of those characters that makes you want to strangle her in the beginning. As everything starts to unravel around her and the truth starts to come to light, you can't help but feel for her.
Jaxxon is an alpha all the way. I mean ALL the way! He is as honest as the day is long, and struggles to understand Violets actions.
When these two meet, you know sparks will fly-things will burn, and boy do they burn. They say actions speak l
Toi
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

Loved loved loved it - Violet turns to Zane and his team after she betrays her country before she can turn herself in she needs one more thing and she hopes they'll help her get it, only she doesn't plan on meeting the one man that'll turn her world on its axis and that's exactly what Jaxon does.
Vickie Chaisson
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Redeeming Violet Riley Edwards has written the quintessential kick ass take names and put the bad guys in jail book and done it in her own amazing way. I could not put this book down. Jason and Violet...Omg they are truly perfect for each other. This book is an adrenaline filled thrill ride of terrorists, human trafficking, drug dealers, and treason juxtaposed with loyalty, Brotherhood, duty, Love and family. You never know how you will react to something until you are tested and Violet was t ...more
Shelley
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She’s no wilting Violet🌷

Violet approaches Zane at his house, as she’s in fear for her life. Unfortunately, it turns out she’s the CIA mole they’ve all been looking for😳 Now, she has to explain why she needs their help and why she did what she did❣️

Violet and Jaxon have a combustive chemistry from the word go and are definitely a couple I was looking forward to reading😍 The final few chapters have me balling and looking for tissues as it was a bittersweet ending😭 I’m looking forward to see what
KDL editing
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprised

I'm not usually a fan of fan fiction. I am always disappointed that the fan author isn't as good as the original series. However, Riley Edwards does not disappoint. These books have been as good as any I've read in Stoker-ville or otherwise. These books could stand alone without Operation Alpha influence and still be great.
Melenia
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, dnf
DNF at 56%

Idk if my mood has changed or what but I just couldn’t finish this book. It started off well enough and continued the story line from the last book which I enjoyed, but I just completely lost interest in it. I put it away for a bit and read some other thing, but I have no desire to pick it back up. I may try again in the future, but for now I’m gonna move on.
Dawn Spinks
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!

This book has everything, romance, intrigue, suspense, Alpha heroes and beautiful heroines!! Laughter and tears. Nothing makes me happier than reading these stories!!
I wish I could give Riley Edwards 10 stars!!
Joanna
May 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Violet Myers is a CIA analyst and has betrayed her country. She thinks she did it for a good reason – better to sacrifice the few to save the many. The only problem is, no one believes her. With a platoon on Navy SEALs walking into an ambush, the stakes are high. Her only hope is to convince Z Corps and the Red Team that she’s telling the truth this time.

Jaxon Cain is assigned to watch over Violet. He struggles because he bleeds red, white, and blue. The former Air Forces Pararescueman takes th
Kelly DeMarco
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danger, suspense, highly emotional

Redeeming Violet, the third book in Riley Edwards' Red Team is a well written military romance with a riot of emotions. To say this one engaged me emotionally would be putting it mildly. The plot with Jaxon and Violet is highly intriguing and fraught with danger that showcases all the alphas of the Red Team along with some others from previous books as well. Great demonstrations of brotherhood at its best in a variety of ways; help and support namely comes when
Marie
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feisty and fun sized or full of false bravado?

So. Many. Tears.
I finished this book at 2am, the final pages blurred as I sobbed my heart out. Here we have the devastating proof that the good guys don't always win, they live and fight through the worst conditions, so we don't have to and if Red Team did not hold your heart before this book they will after.
Whilst Violet has done everything she can to keep as many people safe as possible, she has also committed treason, Red Team don't want to know
Janice
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Redeeming Violet by Riley Edwards

Jaxson and Violet - 5++ Stars

I was very happy to get to read this next book in Susan Stoker's Kindle World by Ms. Edwards. I already knew a lot of the players from Leo and Olivia's book, and I appreciated how this author keeps the characters in both books the same without making you feel like you don't know the secondary characters like you thought you did. We get to see Leo and Olivia a little bit in this book, but there were also a lot of the charac
Jara Beaubien
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
Violet Myers has a good reason for her treachery, what can one say when confronted with this same situation. She thought what she did was to save many lives and sacrificing her own.
As usual in a book or life things do not go as planed, discovering another team is in danger, (Wolf's team), she seeks help from the red team.
Do they believe her, no, yet little by little the story emerges and confirmed by Tex (you have to love this man)
Jaxon aka Blue is tasked with watching her and she wants to convi
Sharon A.
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again, I finished this Riley Edwards book in tears but with a smile. It was so well written that I couldn’t put it down. I was in the midst of the Red Team’s world.

I was hooked on this book from the very first page. Chief Tecumseh’s words drew me in and touched my heart.

The first few pages made me wonder how in the world Violet could ever redeem herself to the reader. Was there a way that a traitor to our country could ever be loved and adored.

Wow! The rest of the story began coming at m
Dawn Cruikshank
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redeeming Violet

OMG! What an intriguing and explosive story! How do you top this story? This is about Violet - who turned out to be a traitor but thought she was doing the right thing to keep many operatives safe. Jaxon tried to distance himself from her but to no avail. He was falling for her and wanted her name cleared. As we go through each chapter, we find how tough and scared Violet is. The chapters leading up to the rescue of Violet was heart pounding to say the least. The last two or thre
Teresa
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book and I loved every moment

Take a story woman, Violet, stir in the men of Red Team especially Jaxson and of course Jasmin then you have what is the heart and soul of Redeeming Violet. Oh did I mention that the SEALs and Tex are along for this wild rude? Yep so hang folks because you'll have a sister protecting her brother and everyone else all while sacrificing her own life plus Tex and his awesome computer skills a plus Cutter from the Sleeper SEALs showing up just in the Nick of ti
Ginny
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have to read this book. The story is so incredibly well crafted. It makes you really think about decisions that those in service have to make...what makes the right and wrong...how things aren’t as black and white as we want. The story is full of suspense, action and a beautiful love story. However the last two chapters were heartbreaking and after you read them if you don’t have a heartfelt appreciation for the men and womaning serving our nation and their supporting families and friends... ...more
Mandy C
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloody hell! That was amazing!

A really complex issue to deal with, the thought of treason but possibly committed for the right Reasons? Or so you think? It’s personal opinion in the end, where your own moral compass takes you. What I did like was how real it felt, how there was no false bravery, the nerves were well and truly present and the pain! Oh my Lord, that was real. I cried so much I couldn’t read, had to keep stopping! A brilliant book, the best so far and I thought the others were pret
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Loved Violet and Jaxon!

This series just gets better and better. Violet is a traitor and ready to take responsibility for her actions. Jaxon wants to hate her for what she’s done but soon comes to understand why she did what she did. What follows is a roller coaster ride of action, intrigue, secrets revealed and a brother who she thought didn’t know who she was. Jaxon has hardened his heart to reject emotional connections but Violet busts up those walls like a battering ram. Sweet and steamy.
theBookWolf
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emily
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just...wow

So so good. I’ve loved all of the Red Team books so far and this one is just as good but it holds a more personal note.

I’m not going to admit to actually letting the tears flow though. This one was a really tough one to get through. Very emotional. As a military mom and a LE wife, this story is a potential reality.

Beautiful and tragic. Don’t miss out on this one!

Melanie Marnell
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes we do all the wrong things for all the right reasons. For the he greater good is a term that gets thrown around a lot but in Violet Myers' case she lives it. Her biggest downfall was her naivetě. It takes Zane and Jaxon, chiefly Jaxon, to school her. Jaxon Cain slowly sees Violet for what she is and trusting her wasn't in the plan but the woman's courage seems limitless. Those around have the capacity to forgive her even if she can't forgive herself.

Tracy
So I guess this series is growing on me since I keep reading it. I enjoy military-romantic-suspense, so that part appeals to me. The stories and characters are entertaining enough to make me stick with them. In this book, Violet, once in the FBI, is now with the CIA, which defies credulity because she is very nearly TSTL. Nevertheless, I (and the rest of the Red Team) learn to like her. As with book two, both the suspense and the passion I would rate: medium.
Wendy Hodges
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping story, meaty and lots of grit. Suspense and a tension I could have cut with my breathe it was so taught. Action in spades all in all this was a fast paced read that I could get stuck into and have it hold me to the end, I loved the characters and went and bought two other books with this team. Fabulous book and I look forward to reading the other two.
Jo Mikels
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's complicated

All of Riley Edwards books are complicated. That's not a bad thing! There are twists and turns, humor and anger, and in this book tears at the end.
Is it worth it? Yes. Will I be waiting for the next book? Yes. The military details, friendships, and connections are wonderful.
Pat Rathmann
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED ADVENTURE AND ROMANCE

Another suspenseful and dramatic adventure for the Red Team. Story is full of ongoing action, threats, kidnapping, with pain and regrets. Such an intense read that makes it difficult to put down. Story is loaded with misdirection, twists and turns with many surprises toward the ending.
Sheryl Brumfield
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wow! I didn't think I'd like this story as much as I've liked Riley's other books, but I have to say it has held its own. There was truly Redemption for Violet in this book. ... And the Epilogue... Jeez! I need to take some quiet time and ponder the truths found there. I truly loved this book and I'm sure it will be one of my re-reads.
Kim
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

When a book makes me cry, it's a good one. When it makes me cry several times, it's a great one. This book was so good!! The emotional investment you achieve by the end of the book is incredible and you experience it all through the characters and life events they encounter. I highly recommend this book. I'd write more but I don't want to give anything away.
S. R. Lewis
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Be ready to cry at the end of this book

The first few chapters of this book were difficult for me. I had a lot of trouble with Violet's actions. But as the book went on, the depth in the characters was wonderfully shown. Part of the end of the book was so sad. The funeral was absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. The scene really was a gift. Not an easy read but great!
« previous 1 3 next »

• SEAL's Spitfire (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 1)
  • Rescuing Katherine (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #2)
  • Rescuing Gracelynn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #1)
  • SEAL's Sunshine (Black Eagle Team #2 / Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • SEAL's Hellion (Special Forces Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 3)
  • SEAL's Sky (Operation Alpha: Special Forces / Black Eagle Book 4)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • Defending Raven (Mountain Mercenaries,  #7)
  • Rescuing Emma (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • A SEAL for Candace (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Fighting for Home #1)
  • Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two #1)
  • Rescuing Gabriella (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #3)
  • Charlotte (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Finding His Destiny Book 1)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries, #6)
  • Protecting Carissa (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Saving Grace (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Rescuing Rebekah (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Protecting Pilar (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle World; Special Forces & Brotherhood Protectors  4)

Riley Edwards is a bestselling multi-genre author, wife, and military mom. Riley was born and raised in Los Angeles but now resides on the east coast with her fantastic husband and children.

Riley writes heart-stopping romance with sexy alpha heroes and even stronger heroines. Riley's favorite genres to write are romantic suspense and military romance.

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter an

The Red Team (5 books)
  • Nightstalker (The Red Team #1)
  • Protecting Olivia (The Red Team #2; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Recovering Ivy (The Red Team #4; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Rescuing Erin (The Red Team #5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

News & Interviews

“If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, please purchase your own copy. So, live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. ~ Chief Tecumseh Blurb A woman who betrayed her county.” 1 likes