Start by marking “Practically Ever After (Ever After, #3)” as Want to Read:
Practically Ever After (Ever After, #3)

Practically Ever After

(Ever After #3)

Ever practical Grace Correa has planned the perfect life.

She has Leia, the perfect girlfriend, amazing friends, is part of Pine Central’s glitterati, and has been accepted into her first-choice university guaranteeing one of the best paying jobs in the country. To Grace, life is an equation where everything can be perfectly calculated to ensure maximum success and the perf
Published November 12th 2019 by Spencer Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Practically Ever After, please sign up.
Meredith Yup, it's a companion novel! You don't have to read the other two to read this one! :) (But I highly recommend reading all of them because they're awe…moreYup, it's a companion novel! You don't have to read the other two to read this one! :) (But I highly recommend reading all of them because they're awesome!)(less)
Lenni Jones Nope! I was pretty excited for this one too! I love the series!

Start your review of Practically Ever After (Ever After, #3)
San
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I was really enjoyable and relaxing read. The writing style is easy and the book is well-paced, which made me read it in one sitting.
At first I didn't like the main character, Grace. But during the book she changed a lot and it was really interesting to read how she grow to be a better person.
This is the third book in Ever after series but it can be read as a standalone,

Thank you to NetGalley and Publisher for my ARC copy in exchange for honest review.
Thelma
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporaries, ya
I've been in a weird mood, which is why it took me ages to read this book despite liking it a lot.
I don't really have negatives about this book? I loved getting to see this group of friends one more time. I love their dynamic and the level of communication between them. I also really liked Grace. I was a bit worried she would be insufferable because of how rich she is but that did not bother me in the end. I love how passionate she is about engineering while also being artistic. This is not som
Lucy
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I requested this from NetGalley because I had read the first book in the series and enjoyed it, even if it hadn't stuck with me. It helped that the cover for this book is so beautiful.

In this book, Grace is preparing to go to college in the autumn. Before that, she has to deal with everything coming to a head, just as her relationship with her girlfriend goes on the rocks.

I did really enjoy this book. I finished it within two days and not just because I was reading it for a reading challenge. T
야
Started enjoying it in the last quarter.
Diversity Center
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Practically Ever After deserves praise for its main character's diverse and unstereotypical array of interests, from engineering to fashion to dance and cheerleading, but that same complexity does not extend to the rest of the cast. After the initial overwhelming feeling of meeting so many characters in the first few pages, everyone but Grace quickly settles into a single consistent role, reminiscent of nothing more than a workmanlike My Little Pony fanfiction. Each character fully embodies a si ...more
Brigid
Apr 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: queer, contemporary, arc
I was hoping this book would be a definite win for me, but there were some structural issues at the beginning that made it hard to understand where the book was heading and which characters to hold onto, or let go.

It's about a highschool lesbian couple, who have been the golden couple among their friends, but are starting to unravel. Grace is so focused on success and her future that she's frankly a terrible girlfriend.

It's refreshing to see a queer couple as the established it-couple; but the t
Emma
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: from-publisher
Grace Correa has always been the girl with a plan. She knows exactly what she's going to study in college (at her first choice university, naturally), she picked the perfect extracurriculars to balance her love of dance and make her a more desirable applicant, she is popular and fashionable. Grace even has the perfect group of friends and the perfect girlfriend, Leia.

At the end of her senior year, Grace's perfect life turns into a perfect mess. With responsibilities mounting, projects looming, a
Cindy Stein
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, lesfic-ya
Grace is busy. It's only 2 months before she graduates from high school and her AP tests are over, but still she has no time to spare her girlfriend, Leia, especially after she (Grace) is guilted into replacing a teacher at her aunt's dance studio. Maybe it's all for the best since high school relationships rarely continue past freshman year of college. And if anything, Grace is practical. She makes Pros and Cons lists, to-do lists and lives by her planner notebook.

This is the third in this YA s
Lenni Jones
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-and-special
I hadn’t realized how much I missed Isabel Bandeira’s writing until I started reading this book. Good thing I just won signed copies of the series, because now I plan on rereading the other books.

This was my first book with a main character who is part of the LGBT community. As a Christian, I don’t support it, so I hadn’t even planned on reading this book. I did, though, and I’m glad, because it gave me a bit of insight on the community. I still don’t support it, and Leia and Grace kissing was t
Danielle Bailleu
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High school senior Grace Correa has it all planed out - from the very practical, high paying career that she will be going to college for, to her perfect girlfriend Leia and amazing friends. To Grace life is all about equations and making everything fit. If only life was that way and didn't throw curve balls at our perfect plans...

This was the first book I have read by Isabel Bandeira and it was a sweet, high school romance that I could not put down! Even though it is the third in the series I d
CR
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I am sad to say that this one didn't mesh with me as much as I was hoping. I thought that it really reminded me of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. As each character embodies one aspect or trait and they don't revert from that which was really really weird. When I read this I didn't realize that this was a book three and well I hadn't read book two. But I didn't feel lost at all. I did like the story overall but I think that it would work well as a transition book from those that are switch ...more
Jamie Coudeville
This was a great ending to this series. Even if it did take a minute to remember who everyone was. Some of Grace's actions bothered me. Like, I know that if the book had been from Leia's pov that I would've really disliked Grace and probably wouldn't have wanted them to get back together. Also, something about Grace's parents bothered me. The way everyone just expected her to jump when they asked, I feel like that wasn't properly addressed. Other than that, a great f/f contemporary. I'm glad we' ...more
Rachel Stansel
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
The third book in this world and another fun, typical YA romance. Perfect for a light read on a cold winter day with some chocolate and coffee. No need to read in order, but you will not get the other couples backstories.

Full disclosure- I received a copy of the book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Ash
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020
I couldn't tell if the time line was in the right order or if the author forgot which month she was writing about. Ugh.
Olivia King
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the growth of the characters and the way that the author wrote the friendships.
Ariana

• The Starless Sea
  • Belle Révolte
  • What Lies Between Us
  • Nameless Queen
  • Tides of Time (The Legacy #1)
  • Don't Forget Me (Levi Kant, #1)
  • The Dinner Party
  • Under the Water
  • My Summer of Love and Misfortune
  • #VERYFAT #VERYBRAVE: The Fat Girl's Guide to Being #Brave and Not a Dejected, Melancholy, Down-in-the-Dumps Weeping Fat Girl in a Bikini
  • Hood Academy
  • The Glass Magician
  • The Tourist (Milo Weaver #1)
  • The Good Neighbor
  • The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)
  • The Furies
  • The Sixth Wicked Child (4MK Thriller, #3)
  • Beast of Rosemead: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast (Fairytales of Folkshore, #4)
Isabel Bandeira grew up surrounded by trees and lakes in Southern New Jersey, right on the edge of the Pine Barrens. Her summers were always spent in Portugal, where the cathedrals, castles, and ancient tombs only fed her fairy tale obsession. Between all those influences and her serious glitter addiction, it wasn’t a surprise when she started writing stories of her own.

In her free time between wr

Ever After (3 books)
  • Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1)
  • Dramatically Ever After (Ever After, #2)