Start by marking “Love Into Eternity” as Want to Read:
Love Into Eternity

Love Into Eternity

When an honorable, young, Southern man witnesses a young lady endangered by three men, he makes a bold attempt to rescue her, but then…

Over the last few years, Remi’s life has been tough. He has huge responsibilities, bills to pay, tuition due, and he has to deal with issues that require an unbelievable amount of patience.

His life is difficult enough already. Then Remi wit
Published April 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love Into Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Into Eternity

Start your review of Love Into Eternity
Brandy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love: A Christian Romance by Marcelle

A sweet, and tender, Christian romance that involves the Southern Louisiana community. A cluster of neighbors turn family experience each other’s joy, sadness, pain, and pleasures as each is involved on their own journeys in life. Ava and Remi, Maria and Josè, Santiago and Rosa, and Pablo And Chiquita all bring love into each other’s lives in some form and maintain inspiration and faith throughout their story!

I read this book twice and adored It! I look for
Justin O'Neil
I thought it was very inspiring. I felt like I was in their everyday life. Very comical. I enjoyed it very much. Definitely, recommend.
Francesca  Morales
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to a Southern Louisiana cul-de-sac where a single mother, her college-aged daughter, two orphans, a Cajun, a Creole, and five Mexicans live as one lively, extended family. Together they share tragedy, joy, friendship, awakening, and the sweetness of romance.

The first half of the book has mainly two characters, Ava, the only child of a single mom, and Remi, a young man trying to raise his younger sister and deal with a alcoholic uncle. The second half brings in the rest of the community,
W. Khan
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story that was thought-provoking while also making me laugh and laugh! I enjoyed the many different characters and that they came from different places with different stories to their lives. Best of all, this book was clean in terms of no swearing or intimate scenes which I appreciated (there is minor violence, but no sex or innuendo). It was one of those rare romances that takes the time to explore the complexity of love without characters simply staring into each others eyes w ...more
It's_Salvie
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story that tell of of the life of some Louisianians. I enjoyed the humor thorough the book and especially enjoyed the male protagonist Remi. I also enjoyed how the story was written from multiple points of view (which made parts of it quite suspenseful) and how there were multiple subplots and romances within the main story. I'll be on the look out for more stuff by this author. ...more
Fae Forbes
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The simplicity of true love 💘

I enjoyed reading this book. As a first novel it is quite good. The characters were simple fun loving people with real live issues.

I love the simple way the story of the gospel was sum up. It has touched my heart.

Looking forward to your next book.
Barbara Higdon
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun, clean romance

I enjoyed this book. Was surprised to discover this was a first book. I'm kind of an English nerd and notice grammar. This book was very good with no mistakes that make me crazy. I'm also very impressed that she could write this while being a,wife and mother of ten!!! Would recommend this book.
Joseph Abernethy
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a beautiful story

I've read hundreds of books and very few have touched my heart like Love I Into Eternity. It is well written, and keeps moving. The people of the story are well developed and feel so real to me. I am looking forward to your next book!
Greig Marshall
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good book. I enjoyed the arguments and the relationship take whilst the writing was good on the eyes, “Giving generates a mysterious corollary. One give’s away a resource, an encouraging word, a sacrificial act—yet by giving, his own soul is enriched tenfold.” and the lesson within is quite refreshing.
Valencia  M. Brown
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

I have truly enjoyed this amazing story. The completeness of everything painted a loving picture and made the book a true page turner. I completed the book in one afternoon. And just read it again a time of two.😘😘
Cynthia
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

This is a story of how love can bring people together to be helped. But also to show how God is part of that.
Deborah Judon
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Healthy reading

This book was filled with adventure and love.Characters was lifelike in their lives.ups and downs were seen throughout . Enjoyed it
Brenda
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful writing style, Christian story.

Warning: this made me cry. It also made me laugh out loud. More! I will definitely be reading everything the author writes.
Lillie L. Hall
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming story of love, faith and forgiveness

I read this first time authors book in one setting. The characters were so real. The love and respect this tight little community had for one another was inspiring. The love for God and each other was all inspiring. I laughed and I cried. This story truly glorified our Lord! I'm ready to read Ms Trebeh next novel.
Olivia Cortis
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow a lovely Christian read about love, laying down your life for someone you love it’s a beautiful thing and Jesus did this for us so that we can live. I admit I was a bit concerned about all the different characters in this book but they all tied in the book well and it was interesting and intriguing from start to finish I found myself not wanting to stop reading as I wanted to keep reading! This is a great author and this is only her first book! Highly recommend this romantic read!
Arnold Ruhl
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Love" proves that chivalry and passionate love are basic ingredients for a love story that will leave you eager for what the next chapter may bring! If you are a romantic, woman or man, you won't be able to put it down! Uplifting, witty, insightful, believable and beautiful!!

A. R.
Cyrano
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book that I truly enjoyed. It made me laugh often and it made me cry once. There was a lot of romance between several characters, a little suspense, some action, adversity, and many funny moments. The characters were engaging and the dialogue between them was realistic. It was a stand-alone and it was clean, which I really liked. Five stars, definitely!
Kathleen Mast
Great first book!

This was a fun read, and pretty impressive for a first-time author. It was fun, romantic, and intense all rolled into one.
Stacey
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
I am conflicted with this novel. I loved that it is written from multiple viewpoints I found intriguing. I quite liked that there were stories within the story as it were. We get to follow the loves of multiple characters, not just the main two.
I enjoyed seeing the love & friendships grown between all of the couples & characters that were featured. I also liked it how the main hero characters all seem to grow during this novel. There is a lot of growth for all the characters but the most dramat
Deborah McLain
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent read. The beginning of the story started off immediately into action holding the reader captive. The entire book caught your attention especially with non-descriptive violence peppered throughout the whole book.

At first, I had a difficult time with the transition between characters/chapters. However, I quickly appreciated the various points of view. The author has built an excellent character base in which she could quickly create a series of novels using the characters we have become
Tracy Wainwright
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A story with potential

This story was fairly past paced and easy to read. The characters seemed a bit overly emotional, or wordy with their emotions, but a ways on I figured it is probably a cultural thing. Some cultures are far more reserved in expressing emotion, while others are expressive. There are some weird things with commas and section breaks, but the story is good enough to get past those. This is the author’s first book and that is somewhat obvious, but it’s not poorly written, or els
Kathy
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this story. There are a lot of interesting characters. The characters have strong personalities. Some of them are wise. Some are very immature. This book is definitely a Christian book with gospel themes throughout. I enjoyed the lessons taught. There were a few typos (your instead of you’re and then instead of than) These were few so not really a huge distraction. There was quite a bit of violence but not gory.
Patricia J West
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love in Louisiana

The cover picture does not do the story justice, except in the last mother/daughter scenes. A very real and touching drama filled with hope and love. Thanks MT ... May you write many more that bring the generations together in love, caring, support,hope and faith.
Subhajit Das
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What I liked about this book is the sweet and light paced plot the story is based upon.The front cover of the book is eye catching , the title of the book is touchy, good and justifying. The genre is actually I love the most particularly. I loved the characterization of the story. Portrayal of the scenes are charismatic. Loved the book completely. Definitely recommending. Thank you.
Paulette
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nice story, but not great

I don't read love stories regularly and decided to try it for a change. This book has exciting patts, but for the most part is mundane til the end. It is a surprise ending, but doesn't make up for the 'getting there'
Kathryn Spurgeon
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Good possibilities

Plot is interesting but the book could use more editing to tighten unnecessary dialogue and lengthy scenes. Liked the close community and friend support portrayed.
David Humpton
Good but cheesy

It was a good book. Quick read. It got a little cheesy and somewhat unrealistic in the way a 20 something year old would actually talk. Over all I thought it was ok and finished it.
Brie
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read! I've recommended it to many friends! ...more
Charlene Smoot
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good book.

The characters were real. I enjoyed the squabbles as they found themselves. I enjoyed seeing them finding love.. Thanks for a good book.
Pam Cunningham
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

The story was a sweet story about two people finding each other through adversity. It was a fast read. Very good

• A Model Bride (The Macleans #1)(Love in Store #3)
  • Love's Christmas Blessings
  • Loving a Rebel: The Preacher's Daughter (Glory, Montana #1)
  • An Unexpected Family (Orphan Train #1)
  • Whisper (Pete Zende #1)
  • Show Me a Single-Father Cowboy: Small-Town Single-Father Cowboy Romance (Cowboy Crossing Romances)
  • The Way Home (The Amish Millers Get Married Book 1)
  • Sweet Retaliation (Mob Tracker Series Book 1)
  • Murder is Elementary (Susan Wiles Schoolhouse Mystery #1)
  • Away from You (San Diego Marines, #2)
  • Born for Life: A Midwife's Story
  • The Cold Trail (Sean Kruger #4)
  • Blood Lies
  • Amish Snow White (The Amish Fairytale #1)
  • The Inn at Ocean's Edge (Sunset Cove, #1)
  • Just Friends (The Agency #1)
  • A Fine Mess
  • A Prairie Heritage: The Early Years
Hello! I'm Marcel. Thank you so much for visiting my author page.

l became an author with the hope of sharing my passion for encouraging, Christian Fiction with new friends. Writing, Love Into Eternity, was so enjoyable and fullfillling to me that I decided to continue writing. I am working on 2 books now,

I love to draw, paint, and lay in a hammock with a good book while the kids climb the trees