Start by marking “Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)” as Want to Read:
Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)

Wheeler

(Four Fathers #4)

Wheeler by Ker Dukey – Dark Suspense

I am dark. Calculating. A single father.
I have secrets that would horrify most people.
Stalking is a habit I refuse to break—and what happens after is a sweet reward.
My life is exactly the way I have designed it.
But an undeserving, sick monster is dating my only daughter.
Until I deal with my problem, I can’t truly enjoy everything
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 112 pages
Published April 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wheeler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wheeler

Start your review of Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
Sophia Triad
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller, crime-mafia
...look how well I did raising a child. It’s amazing what the internet and text books can teach you. They make it almost too easy for people like me. They give us the tools we need to stay under the radar. To fit in among the lesser mortals.

Well....so....hmm.. errr.... let's see...
This is not a taboo romance. This is not a dark romance. This is different from the previous books.
This is a trip inside the mind of a psychopath and as a result we can see the outcomes of the psychopaths's actions
Jen
Now that I have finished the four books in this kind of mini- series, I can maybe explain my opinions about it more but in doing so I need to be careful of spoilers!

First of all, each book states that they are stand alone... this is quite true for the first 3 books; but once you get to “Wheeler” you are going to want the details and history of the other 3 books!

Second; this story is not a romance... Ker Dukey’s stories are often dark and usually you need to expect the unexpected!!! This is defi
warhawke
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Psycho lover
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Standalone Book 4 of 4 from Four Feathers serie
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Jaxson (Jax) Wheeler had a penchant for beautiful things. When he saw something he wanted, he had to own it no matter what. Besides his obsession, his only other love was his daughter Rowan. But she turned into a woman in a blink of an eye and he must protect her from the wolves while pursuing his own desires.

Jax was not a good man and I love him for it. He was a monster in plain sight, patie
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone DARK SUSPENSE
Release: April 23, 2018
Blurb:
I am dark. Calculating. A single father.
I have secrets that would horrify most people.
Stalking is a habit I refuse to break—and what happens after is a sweet reward.
My life is exactly the way I have designed it.
But an undeserving, sick monster is dating my only daughter.
Until I deal with my problem, I can’t truly enjoy everything I’ve created.
My name is Jax Wheeler.
I’m a twisted, evil, insane man.
People may be afraid of me, but it doesn’t s
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
1 should have stopped at book 1 stars.

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR WHOLE SERIES AHEAD (Especially this book)

(view spoiler)
chan ☆
May 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
not to be dramatic, but this was the most disturbing book i've ever read and i only read 10% of it

i'm really torn here. i don't believe in shaming women for their preferences in romance: some people LOVE dark romances or age gaps or chick lit "fall into his arms" type shit. and that's great. whatever jazzes your jollies.

but i just sincerely wonder what some female authors are thinking when they write their male leads. there's douchey and then there's completely DEPRAVED. i understand that, again
CC
4.5 Stars

Jax Wheeler is a successful entrepreneur with depraved tastes and predatory practices that feed his soul. Not one to be a people person, he manages to put on a believable persona in order to blend when needed. Protective of his teen daughter, she is the motivation that keeps his mask in place until it all irrevocably changes.

“I hate this part of pretending to be like them. Normal. I am not like them. And I sure as hell am not normal.”

Obsessive, exacting and sarcastic, Jax lives in t
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I am going to say about this one is that it gets ALL THE STARS IN THE UNIVERSE!! The only thing that would have made it better was if (view spoiler)

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yesssssssss!

*slow claps*
Yesssssssssssss!!!
After reading Pearson, this was sooooooo satisfying. (Sorry K Web!)
This one is bloody, and pretty depraved, but well written and if you like reading about psychopaths, then you will enjoy this read. I definitely did.
*evil laugh*
Lu Bielefeld
WOW! Creepy and Yucki!
------
He should have killed all supposed heroes of the previous books.
Good riddance!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is four short books, four fathers or Daddies, and true to their genre, the authors embossed their typical style on each book.
Ker has always been known to halve a dark undertone and her sinister mood has shone brightly in Jax Wheeler, the creepy neighbour of Eric Pearson.

Her daughter, if you remember is in love with Eric and is pregnant by him. Jax, surprisingly isn't interested in younger than young nubile virgins like Eric is and detests the Four Fathers-Levi, Eric, Trevor and Mate
Snow

Okay, so it says that this could be read as a standalone BUT I found it actually pretty connected with the previous book Pearson by K Webster in the Four Fathers series

So, I agree to disagree with the statement, since the subject of this story is linked with the subjects in the previously mentioned book

As much as I disliked Pearson, I actually appreciated Wheeler, it was truly dark, sickly captivating following the actions of the true and absolute psychopath!

Mary~❤️~DBO
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

★4.5 Stars★

Wheeler by Ker Dukey is the fourth and the last book in the Four Fathers series. The books can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading them in order because they interconnect. Especially don't read book four before the other three books, it will spoil everything for you. I thought I knew what I will get myself in, but clearly, I wasn't. I was expecting something different...a different story for Jax, his own story with a girl, but in many ways, Jax re
Paganalexandria
What did I just read? This is dark, not anybody's version of romance, and if you've enjoyed other installments of this series be prepared to be very pissed off.
Elle
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3* STARS!

description

I dare you. This book is dedicated for psycho! Jax Wheeler is an outsider. He moves with his only daughter years ago. A neighbor to cocky and arrogant Eric Pearson. Jax own a paramedical business and a good father figure. However, he hates socialize and it is only a facade behind the monster.

The author already warn us nicely. This is not a romance. There's no romantic feelings involved. Purely dark and depraved world of Jax Wheeler. The story has the same timeline as the Pearson book.
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
This series started off as semi normal and then took a curve on the wtf this is so not normal 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t talk about Wheeler without spoiling it for others so I just sit back and clap my hands because he so did what I was looking forward to (old crone laugh). I mean he’s a psycho but if you like the genre you will totally enjoy this.
Now I’m off imaging how that cliffhanger is going to pan out. Yes I want more blood but only for those who deserve it of course 🤣
Hanan
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg my mind is still reeling and is a jumbled mess after reading Wheeler!
I’m trying to come down off the high this rollercoaster of a ride this book put me through!
Jaxon Wheeler is a protective father,a successful businessman and that just barely scratches the surface to the rest of him.
He has so many layers and depth to him.
He’s intense,gripping and mysterious.
To say Jax is a complex intriguing character is an understatement.
Not saying one word about the plot or storyline.
Except that it’s
Elanur
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ally Vance
Shelves: reviews
My mind feels like it has been ripped right out of me... I fucking loved every minute of it.

Handsome, mysterious, charming, successful, protective... but has a dark side, with a big dose of obsessive and possessive that'll have you quaking
If you cant handle the suffocating pressure of pitch lack dark, dont read this. If you're a daredevil who loves to dance with the demons then dive right on down the rabbit hole like I did.

A slow and meticulous build-up that even behind Wheeler's eyes lulls you
Laura Lee
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
By: Ker Dukey
4 Injection Stars

Well my goodness, Jax Wheeler is quite the dark father of this series! Here we were lead to believe by his daughter that her poor daddy was lonely. What we find out in this book, is that for years, Jax has been a very bad man!!

Stemming back from his very first victim, the mother of his lovely daughter, Jax has one that he can’t get out of his head. Lucy…she is unlike any of the others.

Lucy will take some planning and a fair amount of time t
Tre Talbot
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mind Blown! What a story and what a series! I’ve read all the Four Fathers and I’m just speechless when it comes to book 4 and Jax Wheeler’s story. I know that you’re able to read these out of order but I suggest reading them in order to fully appreciate each men’s story ESPECIALLY Wheeler, this man HAS TO be the final one you read. I couldn’t put my kindle down, I was captivated from the very first lines. I would of never seen Jax the way he revealed himself to us here and I loved every second. ...more
Kira
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The only problem with this is that it wasn't longer. It was so good and demented. Very very demented. Wheeler is my new favorite psychopathic stalking serial killer!
MillsyLovesBooks
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four Fathers Series by bestselling authors: J.D. Hollyfield, Dani René, K. Webster and Ker Dukey

Four genres. Four bestselling authors. Four different stories.

One intense, sexy, thrilling ride from beginning to end!

These books were designed so you can read them out of order. However, they all interconnect and would be best enjoyed by reading them all!
1 – Blackstone by J.D. Hollyfield
2 – Kingston by Dani
3 – Pearson by K Webster
4 – Wheeler by Ker Dukey

So Wheeler.... i was not expecting it to pla
Anne Milne
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan/stalker of Ker’s and I knew there had to be a reason she was writing book four but even knowing that my mind was completely blow away by this story.

Please please read all the previous books in order as this one not inky contains spoilers for the other books but you’ll get to know the other characters.

Jax Wheeler has been a dark mysterious presence in the preceding books, he’s always watching always judging others. A protective single father to a teenage girl. a man distrustful
Expresso
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What in the everlasting haystacks did I just read??!!!! Wheeler??!!! Who are you? What is life? Who are you?

Ok listen up readers. Wheeler is friggin crazy! I dunno what happened to this guy in his former life, but psychopath is too nice of a word for him! I can firmly and say with confidence that this story is not for the faint of heart. Don’t even read the first page if you’re not accustomed to Dukey’s craziness!

And that ending??!!! Everything!!! Knocked me straight on my hind parts with absolu
Peach
Apr 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
I thought for sure I knew who Jax's love interest would be and the fact that I was wrong threw me off for the rest of the book. However Jax's book was an interesting plot twist in the "Four Fathers" story. He's a villain and you won't find any romance in Wheeler. I'm torn between feeling like this book was too far left from the other three and thinking this one is a necessary prequel for the next series about the sons if that is even happening. I didn't like what this book did to the previous on ...more
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Apr 23, 2018 marked it as never-gonna-read
Holy hell! Can someone confirm (view spoiler) ...more
Kathy West
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
What did I just read?!?! I am speechless right now.

Wheeler's book is unlike the other books. There is no way to compare them. The writing style is different. The dark themes are different. The mood of the book is different.

Jax Wheeler is a psychopath and you get a hint of that in Pearson's book. He's sick and disturbed and obsessive and possessive.

This book has flashbacks that will explain to you how and why everything is how it is. You learn at the every beginning the answer to a secret from
Joy Westerfield
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What did I just read?! I’m a total, emotional mess right now. After reading the first three books in the series, I anxiously waited for the fourth. And it surely didn’t disappoint! The story of Jax Wheeler is unreal. You meet Jax in Pearson, and this book tells his story. He definitely is a troubled character, but loves his daughter Rowan. This is my first read by this author, and I am truly amazed at her words, they mesmerized me! I was on the edge of my seat thru this entire book. I highl ...more
2OCC Reviews
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I’ve been sitting here trying to figure out how to even write a review to this book and I really can’t. I’ve read and really enjoyed this whole series and all the characters that we have met along the way, but this book three me into left field. It wasn’t at all what I was expecting but even with that, it blew me away. You need to read at least, Pearson before reading this book. It will (somewhat) help you understand. I really did like it. It messed with my head, but fed my addition to all thing ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Bad Bad Bad
  • Hale
  • Ex-Rated Attraction
  • Dane

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

Four Fathers (4 books)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)