Start by marking “Hof van Doorns en Rozen Cadeaubox” as Want to Read:
Hof van Doorns en Rozen Cadeaubox

Hof van Doorns en Rozen Cadeaubox

(A Court of Thorns and Roses #1-3)

Hof van doorns en rozen / Hof van mist en woede / Hof van vleugels en verwoesting

Het bos waarin de negentienjarige Feyre woont is in de lange wintermaanden een koude, sombere plek. Haar overlevingskansen en die van haar familie berusten op haar vermogen om te jagen. Wanneer ze een hert ziet dat opgejaagd wordt door een wolf kan ze de verleiding niet weerstaan om te vechten
Published 2018 by Unieboek Spectrum (first published September 5th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Hof van Doorns en Rozen Cadeaubox, please sign up.
Nikita I have. It's amazing. Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel series.…moreI have. It's amazing. Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel series.(less)

Start your review of Hof van Doorns en Rozen Cadeaubox
Naomi
This trilogy was everything. I didn't want to write a review for each individual book because I was so engrossed in this series, I bought all three books and read them all back to back.

It all started when one of my friend told me to read A Court of Thorns and Roses, I didn't want to because I don't read YA often and also because I don't like love triangles. Turns out, this series is definitely not YA and doesn't really have a love triangle either. I gave it a shot after my friend harassed me fo
Shara K
Apr 24, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The greatest love triangle in this entire series is between Sarah J. Maas, em dashes, and unlikable characters.
Lauren
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall: ~4.7 Stars

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) - 4.5 Stars

Feyre, the provider for her family, has spent her life fearing the Fae on the other side of the wall. She has heard the gruesome stories but when faced with a decision that could feed her family she takes it. That decision brings on the full force of the Fae when Tamlin takes her in retribution for killing one of his own. But Tamlin is not exactly what Feyre is expecting and neither is the world she now fi
Siobhan
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked up A Court of Thorns and Roses prior to picking up Throne of Glass, and in all honesty I favour this series. Throne of Glass is a decent enough read, but my level of enjoyment was much higher with A Court of Thorns and Roses. With A Court of Thorns and Roses I was overly eager to get my hands on the next read, whereas with Throne of Glass I can amble along without worrying too much about grabbing the next book instantly.

Whist I enjoyed A Court of Thorns and Roses, it’s not one of my all
Bobo's Book Bank
A Court of Thorns and Roses is a trilogy set in the Fae world of Prythian. I'll review all three together and I'll really try not to give spoilers!

The Players
*Feyre Archeron: a human who kills a Fae and ends up embroiled in the fantastical world of Prythian for punishment
*Tamlin: High Lord of the Summer Court. He captures Feyre and imprisons her for the death of his friend
*Rhysand: High Lord of the Night Court. He helps Feyre escape Under the Mountain, strongest and most feared High Lord
*Lucia
navami
Feb 24, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
M.M. Paquin
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this series was amazing. I read the first two books and pre-ordered the third months before it was released. Rarely do I find a series that can hold me captive from beginning to end the way that ACOTAR did. Thank you for letting me into your world! I had a blast.
Aniko (Bookaholicqueen)
wow. Just wow. Sarah has created an amazing series so much so that it is my favorite out of all the books i have read! I could not put down this series it was so well written. I am completely obsessed over this series and i'm recommending it to everyone!

The love and pain and shock and dedication in this series is amazing. Every part leaves you wanting more!!
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Suriel: Oh No! It looks like I've been captured by Feyre Cursebreaker!
Feyre: why are you talking about? I didn't-
Suriel: OH DEAR. What do you want to know this time?
Feyre: Suri-
Suriel:
Feyre:
Suriel: :)
Lou J
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading again for the third time so I can read the latest, Court of Frost & Starlight. Could never get bored of these. Not read anything like them so glad for the recommendation!
R. L. Carlo
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Official Rating:
5/5 stars 🌟
Courtney Huchton
You get so much detail and a real understanding to every character. You feel everything. Your pain her pain, her struggles and understanding, desire and love! Best series.
Bella
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
One of my favourite series, hands down! I could not put it down. Utterly in love with the characters as are most, and will always go back to reading.
Erin (Undercover Binge Reader)
I read the first book in this series back in October 2017, instantly downloaded the second book on my kindle, and then I couldn’t compel myself to read it. Which is not a good sign for me since I typically binge read through series so I figured if after the first one I wasn’t jumping for the second one that maybe it wasn’t for me. But after reaching out to booklandia, I decided I would give the second book a try, especially since I’d already downloaded it. And I’m SO happy I did. This is definit ...more
Jen
I was surprised by how much I loved this trilogy. I'm so glad I bought it, because I imagine I'll want to reread it many times in the future!

Here's when I read the books and a short review of each:

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses, 419 pages. Read April 9-12, 2020. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love this story. It's so exciting. This time through it, though, I did not cry in Chapter 16 and also couldn't remember why I cried in Chapter 16 on my first read of it. But I did cry in Chapter 17 when Feyre "let go." 😭

I didn't l
Jennifer Claire
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
********* SPOILERS *************

I decided to write one review for this series rather than an individual review for each one. While I have read this series gradually from it’s initial release date back in 2015 and have a current countdown for A Court of Silver Flames, I feel one review is the best suited.

“I threw myself into that fire, threw myself into it, into him, and let myself burn.”

I look at this series as a whole and while I absolutely adore every installment, the real reason I love this s
probooknerd
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
My rating is really 4.5 stars

This series was recommended to me by my daughter. I had never read very much YA or fantasy, so I did not expect to like it as much as I did.

Pros: Overall, this is an incredibly engrossing book series and I ended up binge-reading all of them. The characters are well written and the world that Maas creates is extremely vivid. The story is so compelling and it really never lets up.

Cons: A few of the characters are pretty unlikeable (and not the ones that are supposed t
Ellie
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I admit I had a rough start with the first book of the series. After leaving my heart, my dreams and hopes buried in ‘thrones of glass’ my expectations for ‘ACOTAR’ were so out of this world I felt like someone had dumped a bucket of iced water and was left completely empty. I hated the first chapters. I was not enamored with it. Before I gave up. I had to detox for a few days. And Oh boy I was so wrong. So frigging wrong. ‘Court of thorns and roses’ was everything and anything. Mega plot. The w ...more
Suzanne
Hannah
ToAllTheBooksILove
When I first started reading this series, I truly didn't think I would be able to get into it and then all of a sudden, the rug was pulled out from underneath me and I was absolutely blown away by this incredible world.

These characters have such a special place in my heart. I loved learning about a new world and being able to picture this incredible creativity that this author made right in front of my eyes. I devoured this entire series in just 5 days and I wouldn't trade that time for anythin
Natasha Rajan
Honestly, I loved the Throne of Glass series and it’s writing and storyline (apart from perhaps the first novel) so was excited to read another series by the same author. Unfortunately, this series did not live up to the other one. The first novel, as the author has stated, is basically a copy of Beauty and the Beast and is extremely predictable. Although more creative concepts and character development come in later novels, I found myself not particularly interested in the storyline.
Arya
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her cinematic writing style. The way she absorbs us in. The characters. I want to belong to Night Court. RHYS AND FEYRE FOREVER AND EVER. I first when I read it Rhys seemed a bit scary. But slowly I fell in love. And now I can't get him off my head. But I'm more than happy to have him. I was on the edge on the seat the entire time. I owe it to my bestie for making me read it, saying it is worth it. It would have been a significant loss if I hadn't. Can't wait for A Court of Silver Flames. ...more
Sh.Ifa
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was the first book I read from j maas. an amazing, unpredictable, romantic, fantasy story. this book is perfect for you if you are looking for something with a confident, cunning and beautiful heroine.
Michelle Pretorius
I honestly loved this trilogy! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves romance, fantasy and a female hero who is badass!!!! These books keep you engaged and on the tip of your seat. I spent almost every waking minute reading.
Maria Karamintzou
Epic cannot fully describe those amazing novels!
Charlotte
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No words for how amazing these books are- the romance, the adventure, the story- everything just sucks you into the world of fae and your will finish reading wanting more!!!!
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good, quick read, crossover series
Amberjane Robertson
My favourite series of all time can't say anything more. It is beyond perfect xx ...more
Denise
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favourite series ever! I keep thinking back to it and wanting to reread it all the time!!
honeybee reads Bo...: ACOTAR SERIES 24 HOUR READATHON! 3 6 Feb 27, 2018 04:31AM

• The Folk of the Air Series 3 Books Collection Set By Holly Black ( The Cruel Prince, The Wicked King, Hardback-The Queen of Nothing )
  • Red Queen 4-Book Collection: Books 1-4
  • The Selection Series 1-5 Book Set (The Selection #1-5)
  • The Six of Crows Duology Boxed Set (The Six of Crows, #1-2)
  • Clockwork Angel; Clockwork Prince; Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #1-3)
  • The Angelfall Trilogy (Penryn & the End of Days, #1-3)
  • The Dark Artifices, the Complete Collection: Lady Midnight; Lord of Shadows; Queen of Air and Darkness
  • The Lunar Chronicles Boxed Set: Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Fairest, Winter
  • Shatter Me Complete Collection: Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me
  • Scythe / Thunderhead / The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #1-3)
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1-6)
  • Two Vicious Kingdoms (Battle for The Dark King,  #2)
  • The Mortal Instruments, the Complete Collection: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire
  • The Grisha Trilogy (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1-3)
  • One Savage Crown (Battle for The Dark King, #3)
  • The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • Protector of the Small (Protector of the Small, #1-4)
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Crescent City, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and the Throne of Glass series. Her books have sold more than twelve million copies and are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog. To find out more, visit sarahjmaas.com or follow @therealsjmaas ...more

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)