Start by marking “Gray (The Wings Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gray (The Wings Trilogy, #3)

Gray (The Wings Trilogy, #3)

Coming May, 15!

„Good or bad is not who you are, it’s who you choose to be.“

In the final showdown of The Wings Trilogy, Claire has to choose between temptation and destiny, and has to learn that there is more to her family history than she could have ever imagined...
Published May 15th 2018 by MK

To ask other readers questions about Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray

Terry Seller
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I think you should write more of all of the family. I could keep on reading more than the trilogy. Read all with a day of getting each book.
Mariela
I have to say that I was a bit bored through the book. It was simply just too long and I found myself skimming through just to get to then dialogue: the ending was nice and what happens with Claire and Sofia but he book didn’t need 522 pages. The going back and forth between madam and Ben there wasn’t a lot of demons coming to attack. The Ian part was sad wasn’t expecting that.
The epilogue didn’t make sense it if we are watching jaden for 2 pages could have incorporated this in the 522 pages:
Maria Banales
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series.

I really enjoyed reading this series so much.. I really fell in love with all the characters.. But I feel like this last book didn’t give me enough of the end of the characters story to find out how each couple ended up in their life and if they are happy.. But most of all I want to know what ended up happening to Jaden.. Thank you so much for your awesome books..
Lauren Lujan
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soul moving

This book captured every emotion of pain and loss but also the beauty of love. A beautiful and captivating series from start to finish
Myla Aguilar
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

Wow what a great ending to this romantic, action packed series. I could not put this down. I cannot wait to read new books from this author. I highly recommend this series.
Rebecca
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend

Highly recommend this book. Keeps you on the edge the whole time. I couldn't put this book down. Plus it has a great ending.
julia jopp
Aug 08, 2018
Danielle
Jun 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
"Chocolate fanatic, milk foam enthusiast and strict fan of the southern sting-ray. Writing is an unexpected career path for me."

Bestselling author Angelina J. Steffort was born on February 28th 1984. She has multiple educational backgrounds, including engineering, business and music. Angelina writes YA fantasy and paranormal romance and is the author of The Wings Trilogy , currently working on