Start by marking “Undeniable (Gulf Breeze, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Gulf Breeze, #2)

Undeniable (Gulf Breeze, #2)

Brandon Davis isn’t interested in love. He’s not interested in anything more than a one night stand. Not since the day he found his father choking his mother, trying to snuff out her light. That was the day his world crumbled beneath him. All he wanted was to protect his mother, to stop the violence that had escalated in the few months prior, but she was determined to ...more
Published May 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

Start your review of Undeniable (Gulf Breeze, #2)
Pam
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! This story was so heartbreaking but so sweet with a side of hot & steamy at the same time. Ava did an awesome job at strong lovable characters and had me cheering for a HEA (2 of them). Can't wait for what's next in this series!
Suzanne
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
An emotional rollercoaster but worth the time to read it. I cried more than once. Brandon witness his father abuse his monther and it forever changed his life. He turned to alcohol to numb the pain and to handle the things he couldn't control. Bella is his friend's much younger sister and she has been infatuated with him for over a decade. Brandon knew it was best to stay away from her at all cost, because he didn't want to hurt her, he cared too much too hurt her. Until one day he stepped in ...more
Nicole Struthers
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grab your tissues and prepare to cry! I couldn’t put it down. Personal struggles, overcoming them and ending with love. Reading the turmoil Brandon goes through with his family makes you want to hold his hand. Hiding his feelings from the one he loves until he rescues her. Bella has loved Brandon forever and your heart breaks for her watching him go through all his struggles. Brandon may rescue her but Bella rescues him as well. I can’t wait for the next book in the series!!!
Fawn Michaels
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My goodness Ava Lynn Wood has done it again! This was another masterpiece amongst the many she has already written. Brandon and Bella are absolutely perfect. Yes they have their flaws and demons, well, mostly Brandon does. But, together to combat them all and are able to have their happily ever after. I absolutely couldn't get enough of this story! It was everything and more! I can't wait to read more! Superb job Ava!

I voluntarily agreed to read this book and this is my honest review.
Tabi Ann
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very strong And Emotional

I am warning you now that this book will draw you in and bring out your own emotions on the situations taking place in the book. If you are someone who has dealt with these types of issues before those feelings will be brought to the surface, but you will press on because the characters in the book press on.

You find it hard to sit back and watch Brandon struggle with his pain and you want to be the one sitting there holding his hand thru all of it, but just like Bella
Misty Sulouff
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book, although at times I just needed to shut my Kindle for a moment as I wanted to reach in a knock some sense into Brandon. Brandon is a good guy, he just has family issues and started drinking alcohol to "make things better." He doesn't "do relationships" because he doesn't feel like he can trust himself. Bella is the woman he's always wanted but never let her know that. Little does he know, Bella has always wanted to be with him as well. He tried to keep her at ...more
Brandi
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brandon witnessed his moms abuse by the hands of his highly decorated cop father. He was afraid he'd one day turn out like him so he kept girls at a distance. Whiskey is his constant companion along with the string of one night stands.

Bella has always harbored a crush on her brothers best friend. She assumed he only saw her as the annoying little sister. She slowly chips away at his walls but can she save him?

This was a high emotional steamy read. You wanted Brandon to find a level ground and
Wendy Ballard
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster ride!! I've never read any books by this author before so I was really excited when I got this book. And as per my normal, I went in completely blind because I find that's the best way to get the full experience. The issues are so real and so raw that I was effected on a personal level. It's a beautiful story that sucked me in right from the start.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Caroline Taylor
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a beautiful story about love, redemption, forgiveness and self-discovery. Living with an extended family of alcoholic and abusers this book hit a few nerves. It was very hard for me to read and finish, but it is a wonderful story.
Non-bias review of an ARC.
Kristen