Start by marking “Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte #1)” as Want to Read:
Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte #1)

Lies & Secrets

(Boston Latte #1)

Bits and pieces. That’s all I remember.

Flashes and dreams plague my mind, yet I have no idea whether any of it is real. But the more I dream, the more I start to wonder if it’s all part of a puzzle…a puzzle which leads me straight to him.

The man in the suit.

Published April 24th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Lies & Secrets, please sign up.
Fiona Keane Hi, Lizzie! This is the first of three books, one continuous story that ends in book three. Each book/part of the story focuses on the theme of the co…moreHi, Lizzie! This is the first of three books, one continuous story that ends in book three. Each book/part of the story focuses on the theme of the corresponding title.(less)

Start your review of Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte #1)
Coco.V
Jun 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/29/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Bits and pieces. That’s all I remember.

The man in the suit.

I have no idea what he wants with me. All I know is that with each puzzle piece I manage to put in place, I feel more drawn to him. As if there’s a connection between us I can’t explain.

But there’s a p
Lydia H
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicting

Fiona Keane knows how to keep her readers on the edge as she masterfully develops her storylines. Julian was mysteriously SEXY and beyond intriguing. The way he was always there for Aideen, protecting her time and time again, was swoon-worthy. Not sure why Aideen fought the attraction to him so much. mean, I DO know and understand, missing memories and all that, but holy cow! I would've given in already to his delicious ways.

The SECRETS. Oh, my lanta! I NEED answers, and probably just a
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

I'm trying to think of how to write this review and I'm having trouble. This story left me confused and troubled.

The story starts out with Julian freaking out because he lost Aideen. (I'm a little fuzzy on this) He runs into his brother and they devise a plan to get her back.

Aideen owns and runs a coffee shop with her friend. She suffers from unexplained migraines that cause her to black out and the only one who comes to her rescue is Julian, who is also her kidnapper.

From what I gather
Oceans Apart
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the very first page, the moment we’re introduced to Julian and discover he lost his love, Aideen. He is mysterious, good looking, dangerous and all kinds of trouble. The kind of trouble you just love. The kind of danger you should stay away from yet at the same time are unable to deny the way he pulls you in, just like Aideen. He gives just enough to have you and her going back for more. Aideen is lost, confused and terrified of Julian, but even she can’t deny the unexpl ...more
Jennifer Pierson
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I've read by Fiona Keane, and while her writing style is talented enough to keep me intrigued, it was really hard for me to come up with the words to write this review. That's not to say that I found the story bad, and remember this is only my opinion, but I stayed confused quite a bit of the time, not really knowing what was going on. But that also kept me turning the pages, because I was desperate to figure it out as well. I love a good mystery, which is what I expe ...more
J.S. Badham
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Babby"
If you haven't read this? Then read! I came across this edition on wattpad and to see it published is amazing! The mystery adds more depth to the story so don't be put off, it only gets better! I NEED to get a copy now!

Fiona knows how to grasp the reader's attention! I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve!
Gin
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fast and furious story with so much mystery, danger and confusion. Julian is something else. A sexy male hero that’s dark and intriguing. His relationship with Aideen is protective and intense. Loads of heat between these two. Lots of questions left for the next story. Loved it!
Fiona Moran
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting plot

I'm excited to see how the rest of this book goes. It's really well written and while the plot has bits that are in nearly every romance novel, it's different. It's funny and sad and heartwarming and I can't wait for the rest.
Barbara Garcia
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This book had me wondering what was gonna happen next after every since chapter. It's one of those that u just can't stop reading. I can't wait for the 2nd book to come out. I just loved it.
N.N. Light
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
For most of the book, I was confused and lost. The writing is good, I just couldn't follow the breadcrumbs Fiona Keane left as a trail. The ending didn't add to my enjoyment but rather put me off reading more from the series.

My Rating: 3.5 stars
Mrs N J Bradbury
Jul 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Disappointing

Found this rather dull. Language disjointed. Story line somewhat confusing. Female lead really weak and annoyingly helpless. She kept embracing being a victim never trying to get help to unjumble her life. Sorry.
Izzie d
Confusing and repetitive.
Nikki  Malan
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte Book 1) by Fiona Keane (2.5Stars)
Aideen is suffering from memory loss and migraines. Whenever a situation is bad or Aideen life is in danger, Julian shows up as her knight in shining armour. For some reason Aideen has mixed feelings about Julian, one moment she hates him, but the next she feels safe in his company. Julian is mysterious and while we get the feeling that there is more to what he is telling her, it is never really revealed. The whole story is a mystery
Amy Crandall
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall, I really loved this story. The author’s voice and writing style was refreshing and compelled me to read more. The dialogue was crisp and relatable, and I found myself becoming immersed in Aideen and Julian’s story.

The one thing that fell short of my expectations was the pace of the plot. The beginning packed a punch that propelled me to continue reading. However, I found myself waiting for this big reveal in the book that never happened. The ending also let me down, as it gave me littl
Teri
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
It's rare when I don't have the words to voice what I feel about a book. This book has me sitting on the fence scratching my head. I did finish the book although while reading it I found it hard to follow at time and at other times the mangled thoughts of Aideen's internal dialogue was just distracting. There is something that is still unexplained with all of this and yes it ends in a cliff hanger. The author does a job of creating a mysterious environment that has you wondering what the real st ...more
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly confusing but well written...kept the reader interested
Diane Wilson
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the book overall but I was very confused in the beginning and again in several other areas of the book.
Rashmi Patil
May 07, 2019
Sierra
Sep 17, 2019
Evelyn Schoenborn
rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2019
Ann
Aug 24, 2018
Antoinette Kelly
Jan 15, 2020

• Rule Number One (Rule Breakers Book 1)
  • Indie and the Brother's Best Friend (Scandalous, #2)
  • Grey: The Encounter (Spectrum Series, #1)
  • Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Hockey #1)
  • Rich Love (The Billionaires Club #1)
  • Mason (Kincaid Security & Investigations, #3)
  • Degrees Of Distortion (Distortion Series, #1)
  • The Vow (Manhattan Nights, #1)
  • Unbreak This Heart
  • Escaping Ryan (Genoa Mafia #2)
  • Destroying Dominic (Genoa Mafia Series Book 3)
  • Ghost (Lords of Carnage MC #1)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Badd Ass (Badd Brothers, #2)
  • Brick (Cooper Construction, #1)
  • An Uphill Battle (Southern Roots #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Sinful Fling (Sinfully Rich, #1)

Boston Latte (3 books)
  • Truth & Consequences (Boston Latte #2)
  • Survival & Revenge (Boston Latte #3)