Start by marking “The Checkered War: An Infested Story in Three Parts” as Want to Read:
The Checkered War: An Infested Story in Three Parts

The Checkered War: An Infested Story in Three Parts

A feud is raging between three colonies. Although the Harvesters, Carpenters, and Blood Red Slave Hunters have been fighting since last year, this summer will secure a lasting victory for only one of them. This is the story of war and feast and … no, not famine… more feast!

And of Willy, our unlikely hero who has been adopted by the Harvesters. He is from the Black-Haired
Published April 10th 2018 by Alpha 81 Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Checkered War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Checkered War

Start your review of The Checkered War: An Infested Story in Three Parts
N.N. Light
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun book that is as informative as it is fun to read!

The author brings the amazing world of ants back to children. Brilliantly written, the author gives personalities and issues to ants and makes them relatable to the reader.

This book should be read by every child from age 8 and up! The ant facts section makes the book come alive. It is actually hard to put down, a page turner and I believe if the educational world gets its hands on this book, it will be come part of every school's cur
Julie Barrett
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Checkered War by Aunt Haggis
Didn't think I'd like this book that is mainly written for a middle grade child but I so much enjoyed it on many aspects of it.
The book could be about humans (or ants) and how they go about surviving and how.
Love hearing of the army tactics as we travel cross country once a year to play army guys with out grandson and we are always not only having fun but using strategics.
Love the colony that bake and what they do to gather their supplies so they can win the war w
Gina Hott