Start by marking “Rogue Hearts (Rogue, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Hearts (Rogue, #4)

Rogue Hearts

(Rogue #4)

From high office to the heartland, six brand-new romances about #resistance for readers who haven't given up hope for a Happily Ever After...

In Her Service by Suleikha Snyder

U.S. Vice President Letitia Hughes has one thing that's hers and only
hers: her relationship with much younger Secret Service agent Shahzad
Khan. When push comes to shove, what will take precedence:
Kindle Edition
Published May 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue Hearts

Briar's Reviews
This anthology was THE BOMB, AMAZEBALLS and ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FANTASTIC.

And that's putting it lightly.

Yet again, the "Rogue" anthologies fill my day up with some romantic delight and some newly discovered authors (for me, anyways). To summarize, this anthology is full of cute romances that made me yearn for more from these authors. Each story had their own unique spins on a typical romance, and some delved into genres I had never even imagined a romance to be in! It's a real gem!

Now to break
Lauren loves llamas
I’m not usually one for politics, and there’s been a lot of times this year I’ve had to take a step back from the news for my mental health, so the thought of an anthology of political romances was intriguing but not necessarily something I’d rush to read. Then I saw that it had stories from Suleikha Snyder, Amy Jo Cousins, Kelly Maher and Tamsen Parker, authors who I’ve read before and loved, and I decided to take the chance. I am so glad I did! This is a lovely antidote to a lot of the current ...more
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd “installment” in the Rogue Series which basically deals with political resistance and fighting for what’s right. With today’s political climate, it’s both needed and frustratingly romantic.

I’m not sure I loved the first story as I was meant to.

I might be drawing fire saying this, but I treat everyone equally. I don’t care about gender, skin color, or religion, or height. I don’t ever care if my friends have a different political view than I do (mine keeps shifting, btw, I’m annoy
Kaetrin
Apr 15, 2018 marked it as to-read
Pre-order from Amazon.
Delilah Night
In Her Service by Suleikha Synder was one of my favorite stories in this anthology. I wish Letitia Hughes was the VP already. It’s 2020-2024 in this story, and Hughes and the president (also a woman!) are cleaning up the mess of the administration that came before them. But in private, Letitia has Shahzad, a man devoted not just to protecting her body, but to loving her. I adore a forbidden romance, especially when there’s a power dynamic as well, and it’s great to see the woman as the more powe ...more
Nevaeh Wright
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great collection of stories.

This was a great collection of stories. I loved the style of book 1 (In Her Service by Suleikha Snyder), it was so different from anything mainstream, and the representation of different religions and POC was such a breath of fresh air = LOVE!
Book 2 (Run by Emma Barry) was also amazing. I was reading the sample, which stopped in the middle of this story, and I basically bought it mainly because I wanted to finish it so bad!
I'm conflicted about book 3 (The R
The_Book_Queen
6 novellas (5 M/F, 1 M/M); 1 is 1st POV (hero only), another was 3rd POV present

Includes:
✦ Black VP heroine
✦ Journalists
✦ Rockstar + lawyer
✦ Librarian + cop
✦ . . . My mind is drawing a blank on the other two couples . . . [This is my fault, not the authors!]

Overall: A nice sampling, but I wanted more from all the stories. So much potential! I see that Amy Jo Cousin's (Librarian + cop, M/M) will become a full story, which makes me happy because here it ended before it even started! But I don't t
Christine Woinich
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gift
This is a collection of stories, and I have not finished all of them yet.
In Her Service - Suleika Snyder - This is a quick read and a little short for me. I wanted to know more detail about Letty and Shahzad. Their love already existed at the beginning of the story, but I loved his loyalty and devotion to Letty. I also enjoyed how they disregarded others opinions considering they were in the public eye.
Run - Emma Barry - Both Maddie and Adam are strong characters. I loved Maddie's honesty, commi
Ea_reader
May 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-finished
this was pretty underwhelming on the whole; I can't even be bothered to write story-by-story rating/reviews. the one I enjoyed the most was probably Run by Emma Barry. I always enjoy Amy Jo Cousins, but this one of hers seemed to need to some editing and it will probably be better in whatever more fleshed out version she seems to be planning for later.
Doodlebug
May 28, 2018
Robin
Jun 03, 2018
Kaa
NR because of the six stories, I really liked the first two, didn't finish the next two, and found the last two enjoyable but just a tiny bit incomplete. It wouldn't be fair to the first two to give this a low rating, but I can't bring myself to give a high rating because of how I felt about the other four.
Lee
Amber
rated it it was ok
May 15, 2018
Emma Barry
Apr 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Babs B
s
Shannon
Isabeau Delaunay
May 13, 2018
Tamsen Parker is a stay-at-home mom by day, erotic romance writer by naptime. She lives with her family outside of Boston, where she tweets too much, sleeps too little and is always in the middle of a book. Aside from good food, sweet rieslings and gin cocktails, she has a fondness for monograms and subway maps. She should really start drinking coffee.

You can sign up for her newsletter here to fin

Rogue (6 books)
  • Rogue Desire (Rogue, #1)
  • Rogue Affair (Rogue #2)
  • Rogue Acts (Rogue, #3)
  • Rogue Passion (Rogue, #5)
  • Rogue Nights (Rogue, #6)