Start by marking “Treasured Treasures (The Pirate Captain The Chronicles of a Legend, #3)” as Want to Read:
Treasured Treasures (The Pirate Captain The Chronicles of a Legend, #3)

Treasured Treasures

(The Pirate Captain, The Chronicles of a Legend #3)

In Kerry Lynne’s exceptional novels “The Pirate Captain, Chronicles of a Legend” and “Nor Gold” Lynne takes the reader into the violent and dangerous seas of the mid-eighteenth-century Caribbean waters.

“Treasured Treasures” is the third volume of Captain Nathanael Blackthorne’s saga. Once again, Nathan discovers that Death can be an entirely temporary state. It also
Kindle Edition
Published April 25th 2018 by By the Board Publishing (first published April 13th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Treasured Treasures, please sign up.
Kerry Lynne Thanks for asking but alas, I am slow at writing Nathan's story so I am projecting sometime in 2020? There may be a novella in between Treasured…moreThanks for asking but alas, I am slow at writing Nathan's story so I am projecting sometime in 2020? There may be a novella in between Treasured Treasures and Cursed Blessings (fourth book) if the right story could be developed, I will just have to see . . . (less)

Start your review of Treasured Treasures (The Pirate Captain The Chronicles of a Legend, #3)
Cindy Woods
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another big WOW!!!

The fact that I've had to wait two years for this third book of this exemplary pirate series is totally exonerated by this newest offering by the author. Kerry Lynne has, again, taken me away to the life of a pirate in 18th century Caribbean waters.
The writing is so lifelike in descriptions of ships, people, geography, emotions, battle, just to name a few ...... I could smell the sea; feel the pain of heartache and physical injury. It has been a wait well worth it!
Nathan is
Jody Allred
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome can't say. it enough

Please start from the first book just wonderful love story some sadness but so wonderful to read I was reading slowly so it would l dint end. Please hurry and get the next book done I'm ready
Sandy Vasey
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Kerry Lynne has done it again!! Her third installment of the series THE PIRATE CAPTAIN Chronicles of a Legend TREASURED TREASURES is as amazing as the first two. I can't say enough how exciting this book is. I couldn't put it down. The love story between Nathan and Cate is as precious as it is turbulent. One minute you want to hug them and the next bang their heads together. The descriptions of fights, islands, people, food, emotions and ships are so real you can almost believe you are in ...more
Lori Greenlee
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great book series

Historical fiction at its best . The setting is on a pirate ship and that is a little different than most. Kate and Nathan are back together for another adventure. The beginning was a little hard to get into but the story pics up and delivers. Looking forward to the next sequel.
Barb Wilt
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book three did not disappoint. Such wonderful characters. Adventures on land and sea. Even though I don’t sail, I have no problem seeing the ships, voyages and sea battles in my mind. I’ll miss my friends until Kerry Lynne finishes the next installment but the great thing about these books is that they are fun to read over and over again.
Woody
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Treasured Treasures is the third book in The Pirate Captain series and a wildly amazing weave of great storytelling, Kerry Lynne can put me right in the middle of the story, I was right beside Nathan and Cate on the page, sometimes in a "very" good situation others times I definitely didn't want to be there.
Treasured Treasures for me is how a historical "adult" series/saga should be written. It takes the reader on a journey you could never image sailing and fighting with pirates of the
Aimee Joyce
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Honestly, considering i loved the first book so much, the second one i found meh, passable and this one..... this one i just found flat out boring.
Nothing happened.
Literally nothing. It all just felt like filler and filler leading up to nothing which is even worse. Spoilers ahead but in this one, Nathan and Cate spend most of their time apart and she spends the majority of the book just meandering around an island, kind of trying to make friends but not really developing any real connection to
Rita Wright
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in the Pirate Captain series. I took my time reading it because I was afraid I would miss something. Kerry has done an excellent job filling in areas of the story. I have always Loved Captain Thomas and I actually cried when Cate told him Goodbye, but Nathan Blackthorn has brought it on in this 3rd. book of the series. He makes me Exasperated at times, but he shows Cate he Loves her over and over. His Actions are louder than words. Now I will be lost at Sea until the ...more
Ann Alton
Ok, I dnf at 75%. This is a much higher rating for a dnf than I usually give, and that’s because my personal reasons for not finishing had little to do with the writing. I think. I caught wind that this isn’t the last book, and I simply couldn’t bear another cliffhanger with years to wait until the next one.
Tara Seeger
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great sequel to Pirate Nathan & Cate’s love story that changes with the tide.
Lynne Denena
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best

Of all so far, this is the best of this series! Much like OUTLANDER, you just can't get enough of the story of this couple!!
Azalee Salis
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, just love this series
Patsy
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best pirate series ever! Can't wait for the next book.
Dennis Hemstreet
rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2018
Carolyn G.
May 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Cate's relationship with Nathan 1 4 Jul 28, 2018 09:19AM

• Kaitlyn and the Highlander (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #1)
  • Exit Unicorns
  • Into the Wilderness (Wilderness, #1)
  • Dawn on a Distant Shore (Wilderness, #2)
  • Bare Knuckle
  • Warrior of My Own (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #3)
  • Begin Where We Are (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #4)
  • Entangled With You (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #5)
  • Queen of Swords (Wilderness, #5)
  • Sidroc the Dane: A Circle of Ceridwen Saga Story
  • Under the Same Sky (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #7)
  • First Lessons (A Medieval Tale, #1)
  • Mermaid in a Bowl of Tears
  • Lake in the Clouds (Wilderness, #3)
  • The Clearing (A Medieval Tale, #2)
  • Flights of Angels
  • Time and Space Between Us (Kaitlyn and the Highlander #2)
  • Fire Along the Sky (Wilderness, #4)
"Kerry Lynne was a history major in college and went into teaching for a few years. Then she wound up in the decorative painting world, where she traveled, taught and published for over 37 years and as luck would have it her hand stopped working. So she went back to what she knew: writing, history and sailing."

Lynne's fictional writings include The Pirate Captain, Chronicles of a Legend, “Nor

The Pirate Captain, The Chronicles of a Legend (3 books)
  • The Pirate Captain Chronicles of a Legend (The Pirate Captain The Chronicles of a Legend, #1)
  • Nor Gold (The Pirate Captain The Chronicles of a Legend, #2)