Start by marking “The Dark: A Meridia Falls Fantasy Thriller (Meridia Falls Series 1 Book 5)” as Want to Read:
The Dark: A Meridia Falls Fantasy Thriller (Meridia Falls Series 1 Book 5)

The Dark: A Meridia Falls Fantasy Thriller (Meridia Falls Series 1 Book 5)

As all eyes close, the dark eye opens...

"Everyone I love is gone. Penny, my sister Cassie, and now my dad too. Ever since I arrived in Meridia Falls, a sinister magic has ripped away any hint of happiness. It’s like I’m one step away from falling into an abyss of despair.

But everything is not lost. I have new friends, friends I can trust.

And there is hope too.

We’ve fou
Kindle Edition
Published April 12th 2018 by Orlando House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark

Lana
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So just when Logan thinks things cannot get any worse for him and Maz they just do! He gets to experience first-hand a prohibere spell which freezes a second in time over a large area around the Meridia Falls Cinema and they all discover that they cannot touch anything that is frozen or even breathe in the mist surrounding the frozen area cause they will just freeze as well and in Logan’s case wither away! And Vicky has also been abducted with no trace of where she could have been taken but a le ...more
Cristy Bramhall
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

But everything is not lost. I have new friends, friends I can trust.

And there is hope too.

We’ve found my beloved Penny. She’s a prisoner in a secret vault under Stonehenge. All we need to do is rescue her and I will be complete again.

Trouble is, as well as making
Deb Le
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love this series. It's more like watching Netflix than reading a book, everything is so vivid and visual. Each volume is a quick read, this one is no different in that respect. Suspense was at an all tile as all hands are on deck to find Penny. I loved the new characters that popped up, especially Scarlett - I'm guessing that she'll pop up again. The ending left me begging for another couple of chapters, but patience isn't one of my strengths......
Christinaraven
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, not what I expected so it was great read. I loved the twists and turns that were in this episode. Crazy and bad people from the previous episodes show up again as Logan and his friends and allies try to find Penny to free her. The story was full of action and those fun twists you do not see coming, especially the ending. Learned a little more about this world that was rather interesting too. Just a story that sucks you in until the end. I love this wacky series.
Jackie
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My goodness. Such goings on. Everything is frozen around the Meridia Falls Cinema and surrounding area. They can’t even touch it or they’ll freeze also, especially Logan. He’ll just wither away. Fantasy at its best.
Brandi May
Aug 26, 2018
Alan T
added it
Nov 16, 2018
I'm author of the best selling Meridia Falls series and co-author of the best selling Theme Park Mysteries series.

I'm currently knee deep in my fictional universe, the AffinityVerse. The enormous amount of stories in my head finally forced their way out and created their own playground. I'm loving every magic-infused second of exploring it.

I'm married and live with my wife, two kids and cats in Do