Start by marking “Fat Cat Liar” as Want to Read:
Fat Cat Liar

Fat Cat Liar

The night I met Greer Palmer was no coincidence.
The plan was perfect.
Everything was in place. All I had to do was get her attention and the rest would take its course.
What I didn’t plan was my reaction the first time she spoke.

“Are you okay?”

Three little words…
That’s all it took for her to steal my breath and shatter every thing I’d expected.
She was supposed to be a spoile

To ask other readers questions about Fat Cat Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fat Cat Liar

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
2.5 stars.

(view spoiler)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone.
Release: May 21, 2018
Pre-order: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/fat-...
Blurb:
The night I met Greer Palmer was no coincidence.
The plan was perfect.
What I didn’t plan was my reaction the first time she spoke.
“Are you okay?”
Three little words…
She was supposed to be a spoiled socialite, a pampered princess,
Tara
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely ADORE all of Ahren's books, but Fat Cat Liar is definitely my new favorite. It's sweet, HOT, angsty, HOT, and Lawson is just...SWOON!!!!
Nicla
Enjoyable read. I think if you fan of Ahren Sander's other books you will like this one.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Medium
Heat Level: High
Shayna
“I need to be a man worthy of your love.”

I absolutely LOVE finding new-to-me authors, and I especially love it when their writing style and their storytelling are right up my alley! Ahren Sanders writes romance with ease, charm, and has an exact sense of what romance readers crave. I’m not sure what I was expecting with FAT CAT LIAR, but what I didn’t see coming was the amount of emotion, love, and brutal heartbreak between Greer and Lawson. Their story is such an emotional journey, I couldn’t
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To say I was amazed by this book would be an understatement. I’m in complete awe!

ARC received voluntarily in exchange for an honest review.

When I started reading Fat Cat Liar, I didn’t know exactly what to expect. Well, I kinda had an inkling because of the blurb but it was SO MUCH MORE. More than I could ever think of, more than I could ever expect or want. This book blew me away.

Grier is a kickass female lead. She’s strong, beautiful caring and the most selfless person in the world. She has a
Tianna✸loves books✸
Another slut friend and heroine embarrassment in front of the hero...
I don’t know why people find it romantic to be embarrassed in front of the hero. Like here when h is talking about how hot H is and how sexy his voice is to her slut friend and the H hears it. Sorry this is not Romantic.
Anne OK
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Oh how the mighty do fall! And it's even better when they never see it coming. Lawson Hall got knocked down by his own game. Greer Palmer is surprised when she unexpectedly meets her new neighbor across the hall and finds him to be far more than she's prepared to handle. It isn't long before these two are both keeping big secrets from each other as they fall deeper in love with each other. But disaster is just a breath away that could end everything.

I love Ahren Sanders's writing. She writes so
Ahren Sanders
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Lawson Teaser glasses

Sign Up for updates from Ahren➜ https://www.subscribepage.com/Lawson

Ready for Me teaser
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
For Lawson, it was all about needing to find a solution to his problem and he thought it would be as easy as getting Greer to fall for him and he would do what he was good at....leaving her when his plan worked out for him. Yet he never intended for Greer to be whom she was and to really fall for her.

I could not stand Lawson at first because his deceit would end up hurting the one person that had a big heart, always wanting to help others first. There were a couple of times I put down my tablet
Red Cheeks Reads
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

I really enjoy Ahren Sanders style of writing. It’s always so richly detailed, and chock full of many emotions. She fully develops her characters in a way that enables her readers to truly get to know them. The effort and care she takes in progressing her plots and stories, in laying them out and building the anticipation, is evident on every page. These are stories that readers can easily get swept up in with characters they can relate to in situations that can envision. This takes a
Libby Harrison
I freaking loved the heroine!

Nadine Bookaholic
This was such a fun read, the blurb sets the story up for you but it doesn't give much away because even though Greer and Lawson met under dishonest ways their attraction and chemistry was pure and honest.

This book had me on a rollercoaster with my emotions and it was one hell of a ride. I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a contemporary romance with a some angst, a lot of sexy times, and a great story line. Happy Reading!

For my full #Review along with an #excerpt check out my #Blo
Tina Morgan
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow this book just about wrecked me!!! But in such a good way that I’m in a book hangover that I can’t afford to be in!! But I should have known better. Ahren always does this to me her writing is just so superb and her stories will just take you away to another world and you will want to stay there forever. And make sure when you start one of her books you have plenty of time to read the entire book because you will not put it down until it’s done. Now when you first meet Lawson you are not goi
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I gotta say before I dish on how much I loved this book that I was super stoked to see this author back with a brand new standalone book. Ahren Sanders is a brilliant writer, fantastic storyteller, and she is easily-always a five star for read. I even have a few of her books that have worn edges because of my re-reads and a sneaky suspicion that I'll be back to this one sooner rather than later.

Fat Cat Liar was so so good y'all, in the most unexpected ways. Deep. Beautiful. Fierce. Sexy.
Tania's Book Blog
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Greer met Lawson under unexpected circumstances. She was instantly attracted and so was he but he had other motives. He started pursuing her for all the wrong reasons but started noticing that she was f who he thought she was. She was the only child of a billionaire but was far from snooty. She was the complete opposite. She was humble, kindhearted and quiet.

Their relationship developed and Lawson continued feeling guilty because he was falling in love with Greer. Greer was head over heels for
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Fat Cat Liar by Ahren Sanders is the story of Greer Palmer and Lawson Hall.
Lawson was all about getting ahead in the family business..nothing was off the table. Lawson was also a hard love him and leave him guy where no commitment was his commitment. When Lawson works on learning all he can about a possible business deal he doesn't stop at using the man's daughter...Greer. Lawson has never met Greer but assumes she is a hard-nosed Social-light and a easy mark to get information out of. Lawson mo
April Symes
Fat Cat Liar by Ahren Sanders is the story of Greer Palmer and Lawson Hall. Lawson Hall messed up..BIG TIME! He invested millions from Morris Construction and Development into Ringer Corporation. Problem is Ringer Corp filed for bankruptcy mid project which defaulted back on Morris Construction. Now he is in major trouble with the board and his family. They think he is a screw-up and think he doesn’t have what it takes to lead the company. Now his father tells him he has one last chance to prove ...more
Julia
So much telling and not enough showing. Characters felt flat and one dimensional. Calling the H a ‘playboy’ doesn’t make him an endearing bad boy that needs to be reformed and his ‘possessiveness’ just made him look like a douchebag.

Save yourself some time and money. There’s a lot better that’s out there.
Rebecca
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading Ahren Sanders’ Fat Cat Liar, I didn’t quite know what to expect. I had never heard of the ‘fat cat’ expression before, but once Sanders provided me with the term’s definition, it clearly depicted who her hero, Lawson Hall, was and based on his less than gentlemanly reasons for befriending Greer Palmer and his inability to fess up to the depth of his deceit, the last word in the title fell into place, projecting a less than stellar opinion of Lawson, which could defin ...more
Three Chicks
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Review by Lisa Kane

Lawson Hall screwed up. Big time. He invested millions from Morris Construction and Development into Ringer Corporation. When they filed for bankruptcy mid project they were left with millions of dollars in construction costs. Now the board and his family are calling him on the table and questioning his ability to lead the company. He’s earned his position working his way up, centering his whole life on his career. Now it’s all at risk. When his father lets him know t
books are love
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved watching Lawson evolve. He went from a ruthless ambitious man dead set on proving himself to a man who found love and happiness and realized what matters.
Lawson was a great character. He grew and learned. He started as a nice guy but a bit of a douche canoe. When you meet him he comes up with this brilliant plan to get what he needs to help his family’s company win a bid on a project from Greer’ s dad. Now when you read the plan you know that it isn’t going to end well. Any plan like th
Lora
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Lawson Hall is a jerk with a capital J. All he wants is to fix his mistake and move up in his company and Greer Palmer is the perfect pawn in his game...until he realizes it’s no longer a game and he has real feelings for her.

This book had great flow and the characters were both likable -- despite Lawson’s original jerk-ness, he’s really a great guy and he truly falls head over heels for Greer and the way he treats her just melted my heart!!

This author creates worlds that c
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
My thoughts as I cracked open Fat Cat Liar: Man, I don’t know if I can deal with starting out a book knowing the guy’s straight up lying to the girl. All right, Ahren, let’s see how this goes.

And boom, I was immediately pulled into Lawson and Greer and their romance. Immediately pulled into the devious plan Lawson put into action. Immediately pulled into the orbit of Greer and her aura of awesome.

And when I say immediately, I mean from the first words. Seriously. I could not put Fat Cat Liar dow
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
It's been a hot minute since I've read an Ahren Sanders book, and FCL reminds me of why I love this author so much. Her books are effortless in a way that consumes you. Once you start turning the pages all you want to do is read until the end. Dinner? Kids? Job? They can all wait!

FCL is a sweet, sometimes frustrating, romance that swept me off my feet. I fell hard and fast for Lawson, but I had to decide if he was worth my praise. I mean, he doesn't start out with the greatest of intentions whic
Happily Mary After
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh, Lawson Hall, how I love you. You start Fat Cat Liar with ruthless determination and willing to use unscrupulous methods in order to get close to Greer and get to her father, but you’re brought to your knees by love. I love a hero, who falls hard and grovels well! He and Greer are fantastic together, and Fat Cat Liar is a fun, low-angst, sexy and heartfelt romance. This is my first time reading Ahren Sanders but definitely not my last!

ARC provided, but this review was voluntarily and honestly
Natalie #northsouthbookblog
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-2018
Fat cat liar - Ahren Sanders

Lawson Hall has made a mistake, a huge mistake! When his career is threatened he does the only thing he knows how, he used his dick for leverage and goes in search of the key to his next big success. A quick lay, get all the details he needs for a secret project and blow the other companies out of the water! What could go wrong, in and out of her life in a matter of weeks.

But when he lays eyes on her, she is so much more than he bargained for. Greer Palmer is smart, s
Liz
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I devoured Fat Cat Lair by Ahren Sanders as quickly as I could. I loved the writing and the story so much, even when I wanted to smack some sense into the characters! Even so, the characters had so much chemistry, but their journey was full of obstacles, many self-caused.

I was not sure how I felt about Lawson Hall at first. As you can tell, his intentions were not the best when he first met Greer. He had a plan and intended to use Greer to get what he wanted. But he did not expect his reaction
Becca Stanfield Vernon
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 star read!
This book was slow in the beginning, but intriguing. I love this author & enjoy her stories a great deal, however this book took me time to see it for the great storyline. Lawson is a jerk, extremely arrogant & so charming that u just don't know what to think about his character as u read. Greer seems extremely naive & sweet in the beginning, but she becomes so much more throughout this story. The sadness & emotional roller coaster u begin to ride as sh;! hits the
  • At The Billionaire's Wedding
  • Deceiving Her Boss
  • His Brand of Passion
  • The Christmas Cuckoo
  • Cursed (The Order of the Wolf, #1)
  • Full House (The Gamblers #3)
  • Dark Fire (Refuge, #4)
  • The Rules of the Game
  • Savage Vendetta (Fire & Vice #4)
  • How I Stole Her Husband
  • Secrets, Lies & Lullabies
  • His Mrs. Right
  • The Game  (Wagered Hearts, #3)
  • Tyce (Skin Walkers, #15)
  • Survival (Stronger, #2)
  • Circle of Desire (The Circle Series)
  • Floured (A Recipe For Love Duet #1)
  • Bending the Rules (Wicked Warrens #5)
Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the real me. I grew up in the so