Start by marking “Trapped Within a Wish (Legends of Havenwood Falls #4)” as Want to Read:
Trapped Within a Wish (Legends of Havenwood Falls #4)

Trapped Within a Wish

(Legends of Havenwood Falls #4)

Every town has stories of its past, and Havenwood Falls is no different. And when the town’s residents include a variety of supernatural creatures, those historical tales often become Legends. This is but one . . .

For eighteen years, Nathan Wade has searched for answers regarding his father’s disappearance. Now, in 1920, he receives a letter from Calla Lily Mircea sayi
Published July 6th 2018 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Trapped Within a Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trapped Within a Wish

AnnMarie
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trapped Within a Wish is A Legends of Havenwood Falls Novella by Brynn Myers.

Nathan Wade has been searching for answers about his father's disappearance in Egypt for the last 18 years. He is starting to give up hope when he receives notification that a woman in Havenwood Falls has his father's missing satchel and camera. He hopes that somewhere amongst his father's things will be a clue as to what happened to him.

Calla Lily, the woman who came across the satchel and camera knew that Nathan must
AJ Weedon
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As part of Ang'dora Productions Review Crew I was able to read Bryan Myers’ Trapped within a Wish as an advance review copy.

Nathan Wade has searched for years for answers about his father’s disappearance. In 1920, he receives a letter saying some of his father’s belongings are in a town called Havenwood Falls. Nathan travels to collect a part of his history and uncovers far more than he bargained for.

Forming part of the Legends of Havenwood Falls Brynn Myers offering gives us more details to the
Heidi
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I like the Havenwood Falls Legends series, and this is a great addition to it. This novella contains the first part of the story of Amani and Nathan. The way they meet is definitely interesting. I liked the bit of Egyptian mythology that the author weaved into this tale. This book is well written, and as usual my biggest complaint is that it is too short (a usual complaint with novellas though!).
Heather Lovelace
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Have fallen in love with the Havenwood Falls universe. This was my first book from the legends extension of the universe and I was not disappointed. Amani and Nathan - what a fascinating addition! Loved Brynn Myers’s contribution to HF and cannot wait to read more about this couple in future releases.
Lita Acevedo
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good little story but I do wish these were complete instead two parters. The second part of this story comes out later this year which is better than some of the others that leave me waiting 6 months to a year.

This was an interesting tale of a djinn trapped inside a photography plate from the early 20th century who is accidentally released by a human male. She's a twin and her sister is the one who trapped her. Able to feel each other through a twin-bond her sister knows when she's been release
Tina
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for my honest unbiased review. I really enjoyed reading Amani and Nathan's story. The story is set in 1920 in Havenwood Falls. I really enjoyed how Amani and Nathan's story started out with Calla Lily coming in possession of Nathan's father's camera and how he learns all isn't what it is. The way the plot unfolded I really enjoyed. This book had me hooked from the beginning to the end. Warning this is a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens next with Amani and Natha ...more
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
A fast paced intriguing story of magic, mystery and a hint of romance. I enjoyed the story I just would’ve liked to see more depth to it. Overall it was interesting and left me wanting more.
Tina Frazier
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As with all of the Havenwood Series this book was no different as far as awesome goes. This book had me from page one until the end. There isn't much to say without giving anything away but if you are looking for a new series or just a great book then this is the book for you. Although it is a part of a series it is also a stand a lone too. I love it and can't wait until the next book.
Marissa
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Trapped Within a Wish is an installment in the Legends of Havenwood Falls historical paranormal series that tells the story of the founding of the Colorado town of Havenwood Falls, a hidden sanctuary for a variety of supernatural creatures. This particular story features a djinn named Amani trapped within a photography plate that was lost for 18 years while the owner of the camera was unearthing archaeological treasures in Egypt. The owner's son, Nathan, gets a letter from one of the Havenwood ...more
Kelly Mccurdy
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: havenwood-falls
Take a walk back through time, to a time when the ancient Egyptians worshiped Gods and Goddesses. Now fast forward to the 1920s, that is where this story begins. This book took my love his Egyptian artifacts and brought them to life. The writing is beautiful, it flows and you can feel the chemistry coming off of the pages. I did feel as though there could have been a little more background or insite to Khalida and how she became the way she is or why she did the things she did. Other than that, ...more
Tabi Ann
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Story

I am just totally in love with these legend stories and love how they introduce us to how many of favorite families have come to town. I am also a sucker for a good little love story.

This story had all the perfect elements for a wonderful story. We had love, loss, fighting, conviction, and suspense. Everyone played off each other very well and you cannot help but love Armani and Nathan. Can't wait to read more about them.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Crystal Gray
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: havenwood-falls
I enjoyed this well enough. I loved the ending. The part I didn't care fore too much was the instant connection between the main characters, especially for the time period. I can't wait to read the next one though!
Lisa Habinowski
Jul 07, 2018
Guylaine
Jul 08, 2018
Brynn Myers
Apr 13, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tricia Randall
Amber Leigh
Oct 22, 2018
Jasmyn
Oct 27, 2018
Brynn Myers is a paranormal romance author. After considering writing a hobby for years, she finally turned her passion and talent into a career. She came into the paranormal genre later than most but has always loved fairy-tales and all things magical. Using that love, she creates charmed worlds by writing stories involving passionate, strong willed characters with something to discover.

Brynn liv

Legends of Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Lost in Time (Legends of Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Dawn of the Witch Hunters (Legends of Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Redemption's End (Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)
  • Blood and Damnation (Legends of Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Fated Beginnings (Legends of Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Emeline (Legends of Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Released From a Curse (Legends of Havenwood Falls #8)
  • A Pack of Lies (Legends of Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Kiss the Ashes (Legends of Havenwood Falls #10)
  • Hidden Truths (Legends of Havenwood Falls #11)