Start by marking “Kissing Jenna (Big Sky, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kissing Jenna (Big Sky, #2)

Kissing Jenna

(Big Sky #2)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  1,482 Ratings  ·  223 Reviews
From New York Times Bestselling Author Kristen Proby comes the newest installment in her beloved Big Sky Series…

Jenna Hull owns and manages vacation rentals in her hometown of Cunningham Falls, Montana. She’s just completed the construction of her most exhausting project, the one she’s put her heart and soul into. The inviting, opulent Snow Wolf Cottages are the first ski
Published July 10th 2018 by Ampersand Publishing, Inc.

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Kissing Jenna is the perfect romance to cool you down this summer. Jenna quickly became one of my favorite heroines from Kristen Proby and I adored her story. It was a really fun one to read and I loved the light vibe it had to it. Jenna and Christian had a pretty east relationship, which I enjoyed since there wasn't much angst pulling them apart, so instead we just got pages and pages of pure romance that had my heart skipping a beat.

I'm a huge fan of this author
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

What a lovely story, it has a little bit of everything.It has a great story line,awesome characters and a little bit of drama.I enjoyed Kissing Jenna and I adored the characters.

Christian is swoon worthy hero!He is charming,sexy,cute and lovable.Jenna is the best heroine!She has humor, she is strong and independent.I love their chemistry, they have a fantastic dynamic.They were sweet and they have some really steamy moments together.

If you are looking for a heartwarming story this is per
Leonor
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Claire Robinson
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "Sometimes, being in love isn't enough..." Stars!

Awwww the second book in Kristen Proby’s Big Sky series gives good feels. Jenna Hull gets her happily ever after this time, with none other than film star Christian Wolfe.

ITS LIVE!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2K5cZMB
B&N: https://goo.gl/TpKfM9
Kobo: https://goo.gl/CrAh5F
iBooks: https://goo.gl/xa3gLM

"You make me want things…"

He is mainly in Cunningham Falls to learn to ski for his next big role and staying in Jenna’s newly launched Snow Wolf Cot
Gi's Spot Reviews

4.25 'Finally found Home' Stars

Awww, how sweet, sexy and ROMANTIC is this story!!! Impossible not when for the Hollywood heartthrob falls as hard as Christian did for this small town girl, Jenna. What small town romance is all about! Swoon...

For those of you, KP fans like myself, we meet Jenna in the previous and first book os this spin off, Big Sky series, Charming Hannah, and the sassy, smart and beautiful, younger and only sister to the Hull brothers, B
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Luv luv luv it !!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed this book. I've been dying for more of this series since Brad and Hannah's book. Jenna is the Brad's sister she is super confident sassy and works her bad side of. I really like her character. Working as the manager and owner of the new Tree Houses in Cunningham Falls is a challenge. She is so hands on even though this isn't her only place she built up in her home town she is gives everything 110%. Jenna luvd he
Lyndy Ann ♫
❄❄❄❄4 snowy stars❄❄❄❄

I had a feeling before I started Kissing Jenna that this would be a winner for me and I was not wrong, I devoured this in a couple of days and for me this is quick, the story flows naturally a very enjoyable read.

Jenna and Christian are an adorable couple everything about them just clicked, I enjoyed spending time with them they were so cosy I felt like I was in the middle of the snowy scene with them.

I enjoyed having Luke and Natalie in this story made sense really as Luke
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I was a bit hesitant when I began Kissing Jenna. The first book in the series, Charming Hannah, had a underlying sadness throughout that I wasn't prepared for however I felt that this book was the opposite. It was funny, sweet and the characters were adorable.

Jenna is a business woman who has proven success in her small town and within her family. We met her I the first book and realized her determination and strength when dealing with her business. She's still feisty but she also has a sweetne
Kim
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Kissing Jenna provides a sweet visit to Cunningham Falls with plenty of time spent with friends there including a squee-worthy cameo of a couple from the Seattle series.

Christian Wolfe is a superstar actor who needs to get away and also learn to ski for a movie. So he is booked into one of the new treehouse lodges by the resort...Jenna Hull's pet project. He has been struggling some in his celebrity life and with his image. He's closed off and does not trust easy. But something about the peace
Shayna
“I can’t do this life without you.”

I LOVE THIS SERIES! I love these characters! I love this town! I love EVERYTHING about Kristen Proby’s ability to make me an absolute ADDICT for her words. No one does beautiful and romantic small-town romances quite like this author. Her characters are beautiful inside and out. They are relatable, passionate, charming, and witty. They embed themselves so deep within my heart, that there’s no going back. Jenna and Christian were just…EVERYTHING!

I was so prep
Maria...
Apr 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Well “Hello” there cute cover!!!🤩🔥👍

Nice to see you...😈😍👀

It’ll be even nicer when I get my little hands on you!😈🤩🔥😜😜
Jillian
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kissing Jenna is the newest work in author Kristen Proby's Big Sky series (a series that ties in with her Love Under the Big Sky series - so I kind of consider them all one big series in my mind) and I have to say, while I usually never like to pick favorites of a series (c'mon it's like picking your favorite child lol!), I have to admit, this may be my top pick!  Man, oh man, I loved this book!

Jenna is my kind of gal.  Honest, loyal, independent, funny, and open.  She doesn't mince words. Snows
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I loved, loved Kissing Jenna by Kristen Proby. This book was pure romance with great banter, well developed characters and set in a world that has me wanting more from this series!

I was fortunate enough to have this book hit my kindle as I departed for vacation, within a few words I was hooked. I was reminded what a rare talent Kristen Proby is and why I drop everything to dive into one of her books.

This book returns readers to Proby's series set in Montana and man did it
Jessica
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 Star Romance from my favorite author.

There is something so romantic about Cunningham Falls. That's the talent that Kristen Proby possesses. She paints a picture so vivid that we are all immediately going to our phones/laptops etc. trying to find these destinations that she writes about. Was I the only one looking up these gorgeous "tree houses" for a potential vacation spot? I think Cunningham Falls has unofficially become it's own character. The more we learn about it there more we w
Irene

Kissing Jenna by Kristen Proby is such a good read.
I loved the storyline, it was entertaining from start to end, the plot was easy to follow and I found myself reading it in one sitting.

Christian and Jenna are likable, relatable characters that brought out the feels watching them come together. They're both strong, passionate characters that share this instant pull towards each other. I loved how they didn't fight the attraction, they let themselves enjoy the feelings and what started
MiDouradoP
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christian is the man to bring all the feelings!!

This is a standalone that is also part of the Big Sky series, featuring Jenna and Christian. It's sexy, fast paced, sweet and addicting.

I love this author and I love the characters she brings to us. And it wasn't different about Christian and Jenna.

Jenna is strong, fierce, an independent woman that has to fight to be heard, specially with how she delas at ther job (we saw that since the first book of the series). She is a hard worker, determined, l
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
There’s nothing I love to read more than series with interconnected standalone novels. Not only are there new romances to explore in every book, but you get to revisit a world you’re already intimately with, getting updates on familiar faces and being introduced to characters that could possibly get their own Happily Ever After down the road. After meeting Jenna Hull in Charming Hannah, a previous book in The Big Sky Series by Kristen Proby, I knew it was only a matter of time before her story w ...more
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Book Review: 5 stars

Kissing Jenna is a book about finding love in the right place and the right moment.

This book features the beautiful, romantic and sexy story of Jenna and Christian— let’s think about Jamie Dornan please, thank you very much .

Jenna is Brad Hull’s younger sister (Read his story in Charming Hanna ) and she owns a successful vacation rental business in Cunningham Falls. Christian Wolfe is the biggest celebrity in Hollywood, AND the sexiest man alive. He has to prepare fo
Adelia Mastika
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but not favorite.
It's just like typical Kristen Proby's books, nothing special for me. Hot sexy successful actor meet beautiful hard worker small town girl, falling in love and then happily ever after. Nothing big problem in this book, kind of boring but I still enjoyed it.
Rachel
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jenna Hull has built her rental properties with as much hands on experience as she can. Her pride and joy are the custom built treehouses that are just now ready for use. She is fiercely independent, with big dreams centered in her hometown.

Christian Wolfe is a big time Hollywood name. He needs to learn to ski for his next roll and wants to take a little time out of the spotlight while he’s at it. The spot his manager booked for him should be perfect for a little quiet time without the worry of
Emma
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
Kristen Proby turns the swoon factor up to high in Kissing Jenna. The Jenna in question is the sister to Max and Brad (Charming Hannah), a tough businesswoman, loyal friend, amazing sister and complete homebody. Determined to make her dreams come true on her own terms, the amazing treetop villas are now complete and ready for rental. Just in time for movie-star Christian to have somewhere private to stay while he learns to ski for a movie role.

Sparks fly between Christian and Jenna, but more tha
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)

This is the second book in the series but can easily be read as a stand alone. We meet Jenna in the first book and had glimpses of her in the Love Under the Big Sky series. She is the youngest and the only girl in her family. But she is far from a spoiled pampered baby. Her brothers would like to keep her in a bubble but she is a business woman and goes after what she wants.

Everything about this book sets up the romance. Idyllic winter in the mountains scenes. Trendy tree house getaway resort.
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
My Review: Where does one find a man like Christian?? I don't even need the movie star good looks, though that would be super awesome.. But it's his amazing personality that sold me on this book. Well, that and the awesome story. And Jenna's amusing mug collection. He was just so desperate for something real, but at the same time, so adorably unable to trust people's reactions. And I'm a sucker for that sort of hero.. wary, but there's a part that is still hopeful.

And this might be a silly thin
Tati
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'll be honest and say I looooooove a romance where half of the couple is a celebrity. I know we tend to only look at the glamourous side of famous life, but what about the flip side? Many of us dream of marrying an actor or a prince, but what about what we'd have to deal with? Or what we'd have to give up?

Anyway, here this is dealt with briefly, as Christian is a Oscar-winning actor. This means the man has no privacy and his life is dissected by the media. And Jenna is thrown in that world. And
Karen
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delicious read of Hollywood actor who comes to Cunningham Falls, Montana to learn to ski for a movie role. The "treehouse" he rented for a month is owned by business woman who loves coffee mugs with witty sayings. It's fun and satisfying.
Dominika
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5
French Press Bookworm Blog
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I so totally enjoyed this one. I’ve been a fan since the with me series and I’ll admit I wasn’t feelin a few of her recent books but this one got me. It was sweet and hot and somewhat cheesy in all the right places. I loved the banter between the h and H and I loved the Luke and nat cameo. Basically this one was awesome
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
First I just love Kristen Proby, I have read so many of her books and this one was no exception. I loved both characters Jenna and Christian. Jenna is a strong female lead who is a no nonsense stubborn kind of gal and Christian is a Hollywood actor who comes to Montana for research for a movie role. Jenna recently constructed beautiful treehouses located near a ski resort and Christian is renting one of the chalets. I love how the two balance each other out, Christian is there is the calm to Jen ...more
Samantha
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always love a Kristen Proby book. She builds this camaraderie between her characters in the worlds she creates that I just love. I always know I’m gonna get more of past characters I love when I read a new book. This was a great addition to the series and I really can’t wait for Max and Willa’s story.
Michelle
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I wasn’t the biggest fan of Charming Hannah , the previous book in this series, but one of my favorite supporting characters in it was Jenna, so I figured I’d give this one a shot. And I’m glad I did. Despite falling into a lot of common romance novel tropes, it was still short and fun enough to read that I didn’t really mind having a pretty good idea of where the plot was going. It was nothing super out of the ordinary, but that didn’t really make it less enjoyable of a read for me.

Getting sent
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Big Sky (3 books)
  • Charming Hannah (Big Sky, #1)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #3)