Start by marking “Sanctuary (RiffRaff Records, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary (RiffRaff Records, #5)

Sanctuary

(RiffRaff Records #5)

YOUR LOVE

Evie James loves to read, gets great grades, and enjoys being a good daughter. But after two days at SMU, she learns the entire university is disgusted that she's not a rock princess. Never one to disappoint, and desperate to fit in, she reinvents herself and becomes the darling of her sorority, and the girl everyone wants to be. Except Evie needs a little help to
Published by Borough's Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"Better they love the lie than be disappointed by the truth."

I've been wondering what Evie was up to. She's been telling the family she was 'fine' but she's been absent from the Devil's Share compound for a while. I knew she was hiding something, but I didn't know what. Usually, the Devil's Spawn keeps in close contact and they know what's going on with each other, even if they keep the parents in the dark. But Evie is keeping secrets and this reader has been dying to find out what she's hidi
Mayas
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That moment when you were not expecting a type of storyline but it is so damn good and relevant you can't put it down. That was my experience with Sanctuary. I had visions of something different for Evie story that when I started reading my mind was like, "What The HELL is she doing to me?". I had no say in the matter, just go with the flow and let the greatness and reflection guide me.

The dimensions were there, the realness, truths, destructions. It all fit. There was never a time where I woul
Alyssa Soliz
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sanctuary is a great continuation of the Riff Raff series. This installment follows the story of Evie, Smith and Dylan's eldest daughter, and Nick the sinfully sexy snd sweet tattoo artist. Evie has lost herself to the rockstar persona she thinks she has to be and Nick is trying desperately to save her from herself and help her see that the way she was, just Evie, is all she ever needed to be. The parallels between this story and Smith and Dylan are striking and even a bit ironic. We see again j ...more
Anita
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Back with RiffRaff Records saga with Devils spawn story of Evie. Evie is off to college and feels homesick and alone and like no one likes her.
Enter Nicky (Nick).. Hot, tattoo artist and will become Evies personal savior many times through the book.
I loved Nick and I knew from the start he would be great for Evie.
I loved the storyline and how it was dealt with. It was a phenomenal page turner and I wanted to savor but devoured.
I love that the Devils Share guys are included ,as I miss them.
Lori Amey
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in this series. Nicky and Evie's story was loving, sexy and very emotional. I was drawn in to their journey and found myself routing for them. This was a very anticipated and relatable book for me. I loved catching up with everyone from previous books. I highly recommend that you read this book and the series.
Hanky Panky Reads Khrista
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Real life problems handled in a real way with amazing characters! Evie & Nicky

First, Nicky is that guy we (woman) wish we found when we went to college or entered the real world! He is the good guy we all want...the guy we want on our team. Nicky is an amazing man and I love him! What he does for Evie is beyond selfless. It is heartwarming and shows what a good man he is. #TeamNicky #ButWillAlwaysBeTeamCMoney

Second, Evie (Little Bird) what a beautiful broken girl. The realism LP Maxa bring
Tricia
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Attending college, Evie should be having the time of her life, but she’s not. According to her peers, she doesn’t fit the typical daughter of a rocker stereotype and is boring. In an attempt to fit into a mold that really isn’t her, sweet, vulnerable Evie succumbs to peer pressure and reinvents herself. In order to keep up with her whole new persona, she makes terrible choices which have lasting effects on her life and health. Thank goodness for Nicky, the wonderfully kind and caring tattoo arti ...more
Lauren
Sanctuary is book five in the riff raff records series. I devoured this book within an hour and was satisfied throughout. I liked that this book was a little different and had a slight edge to it than the others did. My heart ached for Evie. She started of as a quiet, reserved bookworm until other people’s expectations of her took their toll.
I loved Nick. I liked that even when Evie wasn’t nice to him, he stuck by her. His determination to help her was admirable.
I really liked Maykin. Although
Megan Lowe
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy rockstar, I loved this book! We haven't heard much about Evie, and I'll admit I did think Avory and Crue's story would be next, but I loved this book! I loved how imperfect Evie was, how she struggled. Nick was just perfect, a definite new book boyfriend. He was sweet,funny, kind, caring. What more could you want?
I loved the drama of this book it felt so real. I also loved that finally, FINALLY the Devil's Share are stepping up. That was the one thing about this series that really bothered
Ceri Macdonald
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
I devoured this book in one sitting, I couldn’t put it down. I loved it! I say this about every DS or RR story i read but it’s the truth. I love Nick and Evie together, and Nicky is the guy all is girls want, he’s loyal, protective, selfless and loving
“It’s us against the world baby girl.” That line broke my heart a little bit...legitimately had tears on my cheeks and a lump in my throat when I read that. Evie is Smith’s child 110%, and I love how raw and hard hitting the storyline in this is. L
Hannie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devil Spawn

Oh, how I love these books. Every story has been heartwarming and wonderful. I must say Evie's book is by far the best one. Evie was the quiet one, the good girl. In the other books she really wasn't in the series very much like the other kids, so I always wonder about her and her sister Emmie. This story is darker then the other books, but because of that I could not put it down. She is my favorite character and her life saving man Nicky is the best. I loved him so much because the a
KFReads
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! I loved Evie's story. Nick was so perfect for her. People make mistakes in life. Eviw tried to reinvent herself in college and ended up dependant on uppers and downers to get through her days and responsibilities, while attempting to be the rock princess everyone expected her to be.

When she first gets to college she meets Nick when he gives her a tatoo. He sees - and likes her for exactly who she is. But after their night together, he doesn't see her again for 2 years. And wha
Cat
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L. P Maxa sure can write an Amazing story and deliver such relatable, realistic characters you just fall in love with.
This is another extension to the Riff-raff series, here we discover Nicky and Evies story.
Dealing with addiction L. P Maxa wrote this difficult subject with so much realism and emotion, you felt every struggle in your bones.
I Absolutely, undeniably loved this book and adored the way Nick loved Evie regardless of her problems, he is just a dream.
This is one hell of a book which ha
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
This.Freaking.Book!

Each and every Riffraff Records book leaves me with the feeling “Wow! Now This is my favorite book of the series!” I’ve loved each one and Sanctuary is no different. I fell completely in love with Evie and Nick’s story. It has a little bit of a different feel than the other books in the series and it is my absolute favorite!!

Evie dealt was so real problems that college kids go through. Some were hard to read about and when she finally confronted everything it was very raw and
Adilene Garcia
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me just say LP Maxa bravo on tackling addiction in such a realistic way! I've worked with addicts so I'm extremely picky when I read about it but you were spot on! Evie's very relatable and Nick.. Damn Nick he is AMAZING! I loved them together, I think they are the perfect example that is vital to keep a hold on who you are as an individual when your in a relationship but sometimes your partner does influence you into someone better ❤
David T Saviage
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worthy!

Another great book by L.P. Maxa. I loved the Devils Share books, but I think I enjoy the Riff Raff Records books even more about their kids. Record royalty, but they still have their problems. Sanctuary is Evie's story of trying to live up to the persona of being a rock star's kid at college. Fake friends, addiction, a sexy tatoo artist, and of course her Devil's Share family make Evie's story a worthy and fun read.
Cori Mcgowen
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❤ Nick

How could anyone not love Evie’s night in shining armor, Nick. I absolutely adored him and how much he loved Evie and wanted to protect her. Evie broke my heart with everything she went through. It was wonderful to see her come out the other side happy. I also loved seeing the guys finally catch on that their kids were always protecting each other and hiding everything from them. I know Jett’s story is next but I really want Crue and Avory’s story please!
Michelle Allen
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They just keep getting better.

Evie and Nick's story was amazing. I loved the chance to get to know Evie, and Nick really is a tattooed god. This installment of devil's spawn brought Evie's struggles with addiction to light and we see Nick's fight to bring back the girl he fell in love with. An amazingly poignant story with the family I've come to love.
Lanio
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read!!!

If you havent read from the start of the series.. DO IT!!!! Awesome series!!!
Evie had gotten a little off track because she wanted to be what people thought she should be! She lost hetalf. With help of Nick, she finds her way back!!!!
I cant wait for the next book!!!!
S R H
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All time favorite!!!

I was so fortunate to have gotten an advanced ARC copy of this book. It was so fabulous that I bought it too! I never wanted this book to end. It was very relatable. This is my favorite book so far!!! Everyone should read it! You'll love it!!!
Angela
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DEVOURED this book! Literally in a few hours!! Evie and Nicks story. I loved Nick from the beginning..tattooed and sweet..successful caring. I hope there’s a novella for Bleu and Maykin. I can’t wait for Crue’s story!
Jennifer  Kress
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for #6

To date I think this is the most serious of the RiffRaff books. All of them do deal with serious issues and heartbreak, but this one deals with a whole lot more! And the parents are finally starting to get a clue lol.
Susan Nedrow
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved it. Nicky and Evie were the best. Very emotional but so worth it, can't wait for the next book in this saga.
Laurel Nilsen
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nick is the guy you want to meet and never let get away, but being the shy, quite girl that Evie is it takes her a while to work that out and once she does you will want Nick for yourself. I would give this book 10 stars if I could. Well worth reading.
Coralee Corrigan
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Beyond amazing read and series so far .loved this so much .i love how all the parents are in the kids books .i miss reading about devil share boys .cant wait for the next one .
Sally Schrumpf Kindle
Excellent series

I think this is one of the best book of this whole series. I fell in love wibyth Nick, just for his dedication and love f or Evie.
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Loved it! Love reading about the Devils spawn and all their challenges in life. What a life saver Nick is in this story! Swooning
Kate
Jun 01, 2018
Aimee
May 27, 2018
Carol
Jan 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I live in Austin, Texas with my husband, daughter, 3 rescue dogs, 1 cat, and one bunny (that doesn't seem to like us). I love reading romance novels as much as I love writing them. I feel like inspiration can come from anywhere; a song lyric, a quote, a weekend with friends. The tiniest things can spark amazing stories.

RiffRaff Records (5 books)
  • Royalty (RiffRaff Records, #1)
  • Legacy  (RiffRaff Records, #2)
  • Infamy (RiffRaff Records, #3)
  • Loyalty (RiffRaff Records #4)