Start by marking “Last Chance (Book #3)” as Want to Read:
Last Chance (Book #3)

Last Chance

(Chance Series #3)

After a traumatic attack, Jasmine Chance recovers from a coma and decides to take on the life she’s always longed for in Paris. While there she encounters a man from her past, causing her to re-evaluate what she truly desires.

As the love of her life, Andrew Rodd, is fighting for their relationship, his company is threatened, forcing him to choose between struggling to mak
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Last Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Chance

Start your review of Last Chance (Book #3)
Tequila Rogers
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Love Wins!!

Last Chance did not disappoint me. I was so in awe of the love Drew had for Jasmine, he did everything to make sure she was protected and loved her unconditionally!! A Five Star read; you will want to grab your drink, and be prepared for a true love story that will have you looking for a Drew.
Trescina Bell
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written!

Loved it! I fell in love with the characters as the series went along. Hot! Hot! Hot! This book had everything and didn’t miss a beat. Loved Drew having the heart to heart with his parents. Then Drew getting a glimpse of things about Jasmine. (Beautiful) Sr Rodd is always full of surprise information. You see Jasmine grow stronger. This book has so much you can’t mention them all. I can say you’ll laugh, have tear touching moment and see some action. Dive into Drew and Jasmin
Yovonda Coleman
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drew and Jasmine

Wow!!! Omg!!! J. Bliss did it again. What an awesome book from beginning to end. This book has drama, then it gets hot & steamy, then it will have you laughing then fanning from more steam. Then you might shed a tear but not long because there's more hot & steamy action. Let's just say I really loved this book, this whole series is awesome. Grab your copy! Trust me you won't be disappointed.
Toya  Davis-Stokley
Whew.......

This book was full of drama, and mystery. But, still managed to stay true to the love story! I so love Drew and Jasmine. They are relationship goals! Can't wait to see how this concludes. So many unanswered questions.
Sassy Southern
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Jasmine made the hard choice to chase her dream in Paris, but Drew hasn't given up on her or them. Seeing him again makes her question if she did the right thing, or if she let fear win and run from her one chance at happiness.

However, Drew is also facing professional dangers when his company is threatened and he must choose whether to stay with Jasmine and get the love of his life back or fight for his business.

What will Drew choose? Does he even have to? Will Jasmine take a chance on
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
The whole series together gave you that something that made you want to see Drew and Jasmine find their way to each other after every incident.

With many standing against them where do they go as they go through family drama, assault, coma, business issues, business opportunities, distance, and time. Andre (Drew) and Jasmine find that nothing in life will be easy, as if their past did not teach them that, and want their chance to have love and happiness will be no exception. Here we had a three
Tiffany N
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This is by far the best one from the series. It was so good. It was a emotional rollercoaster for sure. The hot steamy scenes are to die for. I was so happy Jasmine and Drew got engaged. That made the ending of this one so damm good. Can't wait for the next one. If you haven't read this series you need to start now. This is my ultimate favorite read this year by far. J. Bliss your the bomb. Love ya. So glad I took a Chance on this series. 100 stars plus.
Kayla Hawkins
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing,emotional rollacoaster but I loved every min of it and the relationships and sexual scenes oh my give me more,I can’t wait until the next chance series book comes out!love love love
Carolyn
Feb 07, 2019
Jean
Feb 08, 2019
J. Bliss
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tina Atkinson
May 07, 2019
Christina Mages
Jun 13, 2019
Lit 102 Spring 2020: Last Chance Pg 349 28 20 Jan 14, 2020 08:40AM
Lit 102 Spring 2020: Connecting your mind to Literature 24 20 Jan 13, 2020 08:05PM

• With All My Love: A Novelette (Harts Fall Book 2)
  • Til I Overflow
  • Can't Match This
  • Slipped up in Love
  • Ash & Omar: Forever Lovin' a Dirty South Hustla
  • Honeydew (Southern Seduction Book 1)
  • Baggage Claimed
  • Any and Everything for Love
  • I'm Yours (Southern Seduction Book 2)
  • Rescued by the Love of A Real One 2
  • An Alpha's Heart: Monique and Pearson
  • The Desires of His Heart
  • More Than A Crush
  • One Week
  • A Toast To Love
  • When The Night's Over
  • Perfect, Imperfect Christmas: A Single Father Romance (Holiday Romance Book 1)
  • Should've Been

Chance Series (3 books)
  • Not By Chance (Chance Series Book 1)
  • Taking Chances