Start by marking “Orgo Runners Glider Attack” as Want to Read:
Orgo Runners Glider Attack

Orgo Runners Glider Attack

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The second AWESOME adventure in the 'Orgo Runners' series!!

Join Fayth, Ink and Megg, along with their orgo, on another mission to deliver food supplies to Scorr Tanta. Along the way, they are ambushed by a mob of greedy gliders from Eklips territory.

Will they manage to overcome this latest crisis?

Will the supplies reach the people of Scorr Tanta on time?
Paperback, 1, 111 pages
Published March 22nd 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Orgo Runners Glider Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orgo Runners Glider Attack

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Orgo Runners Glider Attack
Teri Ruscak
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Glider Attack (Orgo Runners: Book 2) ("Orgo Runners" - Discover the orgo in these gripping, action-packed stories full of adventure and fantastic creatures!) By R.J. Furness is a fun read! We saw the same three characters Fayth, Ink, and Megg. This book was for me, i love books for people younger than me. It was awesome! This is the 2nd book in this great series.

Pat Eroh
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it too! I am an adult and I love these stories. I am so looking forward to the next book as well. The kids who are the protagonists, Fayth, Ink, and Megg are so wonderful and I love the way they interact. The story is compelling to keep even this old lady reading to the end! Plus, my kids love it as well.

James Parker
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Orgo Runners series brings a load of excitement and action as our heroes are attacked by gliders as they continue their mission to deliver food to Scorr Tanta. A real sense of dread comes across as well as a solid balanced step forward for the plot and the characters. Looking forward to book 3!
Asha - A Cat, A Book, And A Cup Of Tea
The second book in the series lives up to the first! I loved the introduction of the Gliders - this book is even more exciting than the first, and the Orgo Runners themselves continue to be awesome. Sheer fun!
Beth (iambookmad)
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting to see the story progress! I need to read the next one...now!
Meggan Turner
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a wonderful series! 😍
Jessica Tyrrell
May 11, 2020
Sara Plotka
is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2021
R. J. Furness has been passionate about great stories since he was able to read. At an early age, he would frequently create new characters, worlds and creatures, then write crazy tales all about them. However, until now, he has always kept those ideas completely secret. After having a lifelong interest in animals, music and anything spawned from pure imagination, R.J.’s first love are now his wif ...more

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...