Start by marking “Vardaesia (The Medoran Chronicles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Vardaesia (The Medoran Chronicles, #5)

Vardaesia

(The Medoran Chronicles #5)

“When Day and Night combine and fight against one Enemy,
then Dark and Light shall meet mid-strike and set the Captives free.”

In the wake of loss and devastation, Alex must cast aside her grief to seek aid from those who banished the Meyarins long ago. But the proud Tia Aurans care little for the woes of mortals and demand that Alex—and her friends—undergo the Gates of Test
Expected publication: February 18th 2019 by Pantera Press (first published February 2019)

Darcy (Daydreamingofbookdragons)
Apr 23, 2018 marked it as to-be-released
14th January 2019
I have been following the author on Facebook for ages now, and only just realised this has been pushed back until February 18th. Just after starting Akarnae, which means I'll finish rereading the rest of the series with a bigger gap than I anticipated before being able to pick this up. Why cruel world?!?

23rd April 2018
Both dying for this book and hoping it never arrives because that means the end of this amazing series 😭😭
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, fantasy
OMGGGGG now THAT is how you finish a series off. This was absolutely incredible, I will miss Alex and the crew so much and I'm so happy with how everything tied off!

Full review to come.
Jenna
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I was so incredibly lucky to have received an early arc from Pantera Press (best Christmas present ever!), and I only have one thing to say:

Y'all ain't ready.
Alison
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ozya
I read this book back in November last year for ~reasons, and I missed the world so much I did a complete reread over the last week. I've already read this one twice and it's not even out till Feb 18th, and I kind of want to just re-read the whole series AGAIN.

-----

Review to come after release :)
Kaysia (bookskay)
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full review & book talk to come on my YouTube channel at release date. Keep an eye out for the week leading up 'Vardaesia Week' where lots of fun challenges related to the series are taking place!
NJ
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come after release!!
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I haven't finished reading the other books, but this looks like an exciting conclusion! I love the cover!
Teagan
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon!!!!
Ashleigh
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to appear on my blog on publication date. Received an ARC from the publisher.
Annie
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviews embargoed until release date. Special thanks to Pantera Press Publishers for giving me an advanced review copy at Kaldoras Dinner!! [full review will be posted here and on blog - stay tuned]
Sarah Fairbairn
Alex's friendships, loves, loyalties, physical abilities and sheer force of will are all tested in the action packed and epic conclusion to one of my all-time favourite series.

*Full review to come, closer to the release date.
Paige Belfield
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not crying, you're crying.

So glad I got to read an early copy of this book, full review closer to release, but let me just say:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexi // libraryoflexi
Review to come.
I am so incredibly thankful to Pantera Press for sending me an early copy of Vardaesia.
What a fantastic series! Bring on release day!
Bianca
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God!
Vardaesia was worth the wait.

I was sad to say goodbye to a series that I had loved so much, and was nervous that the ending wouldn't live up to my expectations (because I love the characters, worlds and -well everything about the series really- so much, and I didn't want the story to feel rushed or unfinished at the end) but this....this book. Was. Incredibly. PERFECT.

Nothing happens that is meaningless, or rushed, to the storyline; there is a ton of character (and relationship) grow
Kait (Elysian Words)
Thank you Pantera Press for sending me an ARC.

I finished this last night and wow. What a satisfying conclusion to The Medoran Chronicles. My review will be up after release.
Rachel (rachels.geeky.stuff)
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knowing that I was very lucky that my pre-order arrived several days before the release I'll leave a proper review later when others have had the chance to read their copy.
Jessica Chapman-Graham
Dec 21, 2018
Brooke Smith-briggs
Feb 10, 2019
  • Long Lost Song
  • Aurora: Darwin (Aurora, #1)
  • The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan, #2)
  • Waer
  • Dawn of Procyon
  • The Hidden Rune Of Iron (Spellcrackers.com #5)
  • The Jaguar King (Weathermages of Mystral, #3)
  • Escape From Wolfhaven Castle (The Impossible Quest #1)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • The Birdman's Wife
  • Carousel
  • Vigil (Verity Fassbinder #1)
  • Destiny of the Light (Shadow Through Time, #1)
  • The Witch Who Courted Death
  • Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)
  • Door to the Sylphs (Sylph, #6)
  • Untitled (Persephone Alcmedi, #7)
  • Foreign Identity
Lynette Noni studied journalism and academic writing at university before completing a degree in human behavior. She lives on the Sunshine Coast in Australia and can be found baking cupcakes, singing along to animated movies, or daydreaming about being swept away to a fantasy world. Some days, she can even do all three at once — and still find the time to sneak in a nap afterwards.

The Medoran Chronicles (5 books)
  • Akarnae (The Medoran Chronicles, #1)
  • Raelia (The Medoran Chronicles, #2)
  • Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles, #3)
  • Graevale (The Medoran Chronicles, #4)