Start by marking “Rush (Gods, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rush (Gods, #2)

Rush

(Gods #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  1,794 Ratings  ·  259 Reviews
From Samantha Towle, New York Times bestselling author of Breaking Hollywood and Ruin, comes a new powerful, passionate and dramatic contemporary romance.

“With the first pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select…”

It’s been three years since quarterback Ares Kincaid’s NFL dream came true, and he’s living the high life. The days of cleaning up after his drunk of
Kindle Edition, 1st UK edition, 304 pages
Published August 7th 2018 by Headline Eternal

To ask other readers questions about Rush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rush

*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

It’s amazing how life can change in the blink of an eye. One blink, and my hedonistic lifestyle—the one I was so sure that I loved—came crashing down around me, bringing me to a new reality. A clean, sober reality. But also a lonely, empty reality. Then, one person came along and changed everything so very completely again. One kiss changed everything.

RUSH, the second installment from Samantha Towle’s ”Gods” series, was an incredibly sexy, a
Alex ♈
Aug 08, 2018 rated it liked it

I clicked 3 ONLY because of the heroine and as respect for people, who fight addiction!

Heroine – 4 stars
‘hero’ – 1 star and only because he was a good brother

I liked the girl a lot, and I felt sorry for her. Her dad clearly abandoned her and she unfortunately had a bad taste in men, which also applied to the so called ‘hero’.

Damn, he permanently ‘reduced’, he did it all the time! Jailbird? Jailbird, you asshole?

GFY!!!

The way he behaved at the end and didn’t believe her… ugh! Unredeemab
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I know when I pick up a Samantha Towle book, I will get a Rush, and a Rush is what I got. I loved this one!!!

I couldn’t wait to get the next Kincaid’s book and damn it if I don’t want more. Loving this group and I can not wait till the next one =))

Ares & Arianna are sexy, fun, sassy, and fighting demons to get to their happily ever after. And I'm hoping that we get more too that HEA 🙏🏻

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Samantha Towle
Jun 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
RUSH has a SPECIAL pre-order price of $0.99/£0.99! This is the only time it will be on sale. Price will rise to $3.99/£2.99 on release day.

Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/6eaB91g

Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ares Kincaid has played in the NFL for the past three years, and is living his dream as the star quarterback for the New York Giants. He's nicknamed the missile because of his accuracy at getting the ball to his target, and is currently living the life. He's known for being an all around good guy who has a great reputation.

Arianna Petrelli has had some touch breaks, been in some trouble, and is now trying to get her life back on track. After being charged with a
Jen
This was a wonderful read that had a little angst but not too overwhelming!
Review to come!
Jeannine Allison
*** LIVE!! ***

4.5 stars!

This series is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites. It's so easy for me to get lost in a Samantha Towle novel. The storyline is always engaging and I fall for the characters fast and hard.

I'm a big fan of characters who make mistakes. And not the kind of mistakes that get explained away, but honest-to-god mistakes that make them wake up and reevaluate what they're doing with their life. Ari was that type of character, and I loved her for it!! She was flawed, yet
Sabrina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

I’m a sucker for Enemies to Lovers story and this story made me smile with happiness. Filled with sass and quick banter, Ares Kinkaid and Arianna Petrelli showed how peeling layers from their preconceived notions can turn into love. The journey was filled with angst, emotions, sexual tension and sexy times. It made for a feisty and charming read.

Ares, the hot sexy jock has it all. The star of the NY Giants. But his past has had heartbreak and his patience for those who drink is nil. Arianna, the
Candace Tidwell
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rush is one of those books that would be a good read while having a lazy day at the beach. A quick and easy read while soaking in the sunshine.
Samantha Towle is a lovely author and this book is nice. Ari, a recovering alcoholic, is the star of the book. The strength she exudes while full of self doubt is inspiring.
Buy the book and enjoy the second installment to the Gods series.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

Ares is the football player and Arianna is the coach's daughter so naturally, they are bound to get together. However, they have to get through a lot of passive aggression, misjudgment and outright anger instead.

Arianna (Ari) has made some mistakes in her life...mistakes she's taking full responsibility for and working on taking control of her life. The problem is that Ares knows exactly what her mistakes are and holds her more than accountable. Granted, he has his reasons why but he
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Ares Kincaid is such an asshole. Like, the actual worst. The things he says to Arianna, the way he treats her in this book, it's difficult not to loathe him. I'm a reader that LOOOOOOOVES a good jerk. I love an alpha male whose sharp barbs and condescending attitude inevitably evolve into sexual tension and fierce attraction, whatever that says about me. But I have to admit, Ares made it really difficult to get on board with him at first because he truly takes EPIC JERK to a whole new level in t ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
WARNING! If you're mega-scared of spoilers - don't read my review! I tried not to spoil too much, but I guess I couldn't avoid some spoilishings. Some things had to be said. ☺

description

Arianne has been through a few very bad months. But now she's feeling much better. She's starting her new job! Her dad kinda created a position for her at the Giants' football team. Which he coaches.

She's been fired at her gallery job because she drunk-drove her cheating ex's car into a wall. And after she came out of reha
Eliza

★4.5 STARS★

Arianna Petrelli’s new job comes with the chance of a fresh start. Never mind the fact she’s the disgraced daughter of NFL head coach of the New York Giants, her father has pulled some strings and secured a role for her as the teams assistant, whatever that means.

She’s insightful enough to realise the position has been created by way of means for her father to keep a close eye on her. But after hitting rock bottom with a DUI arrest, a stint in rehab and the loss of her dream job Ar
Heroesinbooks
5 Full Disclosure Stars

I loved Ruin , which was Zeus and Cam’s story, so I had high expectations for Rush , which is Ares’ story. Every expectation was surpassed and I devoured this book in a day.

Ares is the second eldest of the Kincaid siblings and he is an NFL Quarterback who is at the top of his game. He is controlled, disciplined and demands honesty. He hates alcoholics because his father is one. Then he mets Arianna , she is the daughter of his Coach. She is stunning, funny, artistic...and
Mysza
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
BIG FAT 5 STARS That was so good you all!

Leonor
Aug 09, 2018 added it
Not bothering with a review. I’m still undecided how many stars I should rate this. So I’ll just leave it with no rating.
Can’t get over how he didn’t believed her. I never liked him and by the end of the book I wanted to run him over with my car.
Dee Montoya
4 Stars****

Nothing better than a super hot athlete and a sassy heroine, written by the talented Samantha Towle to keep me entertained and make my heart dance.

photo 809C8B71-E192-4F8F-8FBD-45EB435BD3BA_zps9i92or6j.png

Ari’s life is very complicated. She got fired from her job, recently got a DUI and is fresh out of rehab. It’s been hard finding a new job once you have a police record, but lucky for her, her father is the coach for the New York Giants football team and has given her a job. Ari is an artist, one that hasn’t painted in a long time but an
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Wow just wow

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I 've been dying for this book since I finished Ruin, Which seems like so long ago. Any way I 've been dying for more of the Kincaid family. Rush is Ares book the second oldest in the family. Ares is Giants star quarterback he's had his dream job now for 3 years and is luvin life. Things haven't alway been easy for Ares and his brothers and sister. There father has had a drinking problem since there mum past away. She him and Zeus hav
Emma
Aug 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Reading after checking reviews, I can't with another disappointment!
My Pink Fairytales
Here's me after finishing reading this book:

To say that I cried my eyes out for more than half of the book, it's an understatement. I literally felt my heart breaking. I felt every ounce of Ari's pain and I truly admire this heroine for being so brave and strong, especially when her loved ones were major assholes.

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have been looking forward to this second book in the Gods series since I finished Ruin. I am not a fan of American football at all, but I knew I was going to adore Ares book.

And that I did. I was not expecting Ares and Arianna's story to be quite so emotional. I would be reading and BAM - my eyes would start leaking!

Ares and Ari are both a little broken, both with baggage, both emotionally dragged down.

I freaking adored Ari - for all her past weaknesses, she is
Serena
LOVED! LOVED! LOVED this book!!!

I adore Samantha's stories and was super stoked when I found out Ares was getting a book! I basically read this book from start to finish! I knew I was going to love this story, but it was so much MORE than what I expected and I couldn't be happier!!!

THE. FEELS. Oh god my heart! So many emotions! This girl is so alone, my heart broke. I cried for her. I just wanted to reach through my kindle and hug her.

The hot and steamy scenes were off the charts! The banter wa
NinaReader
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

He was a star quarterback and she's the recovering alcoholic.
There was a lot that i liked about this story. I liked how raw Arianna's character seemed. From her working situation, to her relationship with her Dad, her struggles with her recovery, her art, and her honesty. It's all out there.

Ares had to overcome some of his impressions of Ari and that was a struggle for him having had the issues with his Dad. He was making great strides and damn he hit a wall and that was sad. I wanted
Bindi Boo
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

SO GOOD! Strong heroine despite her baggage, my favourite kind.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
It’s been so long since I read a book set in the professional football world and I am so glad that this book took me back into this genre with a hiss and a roar. I absolutely loved the first book in this ‘Gods’ series so I was hoping the same thing would happen again with Arianna & Ares story and it definitely did ☺

Ari experienced something very tragic in her early teenage years which then led her into using alcohol as a coping mechanism for her life. Her father is the coach of the Giants an
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 12, 2018 rated it liked it
2.95 stars. Yep, I couldn’t make this a solid 3 stars because the H was a judgemental little prick who needed to grovel more and made my wonderfully strong and likeable heroine mildly doormat’ish. Other than that, this was an enjoyable 3 star read.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"My stupid heart is whispering foolishness to my brain, and I need to put a stop to it."

I'm writing this review with a #BookHangover, I just could not put it down. I tried to stop reading and sleep, but my mind couldn't turn it off so I picked it back up and kept reading... all night long. These characters, Ares & Ari...sigh. They are both broken and loaded down with baggage too heavy to bear. Their painful pasts have written the script for their present and an HEA seems too much to ho
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I swear I’m such a Samantha Towle fan. Her books always give me all the FEELS.

Rush is a story about a big time quarterback and the teams new assistant of sort. Arianna is set up with a job thanks to her dad who happens to be the teams coach. Her life is a mess and she’s just trying to put one foot in front of the other. Ares, from the moment the quarter back and assistant meet its trouble. He treats her like trash when he knows nothing about her other than what’s been said about her. They start
SAMANTHA TOWLE is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She began her first novel in 2008 while on maternity leave. She completed the manuscript five months later and hasn’t stopped writing since.

She is the author of contemporary romances, The Storm Series and The Revved Series, and stand-alones, Trouble, When I Was Yours, The Ending I Want, Unsuitable and Sackin

Gods (2 books)