Start by marking “Naughty Wishes (Naughty Shorts #2)” as Want to Read:

Sarah Castille

Naughty Wishes

(Naughty Shorts #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Second book in the Naughty Shorts series of small town second chance romances. Blurb and cover to be revealed.
Published May 15th 2018 by Whiskey Jack Press

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Wishes

Kahea
***5 Stars***

This one is really more of a slice of life than the first short was, which I am perfectly good with, because it is about Kylie and Dan remembering who they were when they first got together and rekindling the passion in their relationship. It doesn’t take much for them to figure out what they want, but the journey to get there was smexy as hell!

If you are looking for a short, quick, smoking hot read and have a liking for a little menage thrown into the mix, then pick this baby up fo
Ana Rita
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having a series that each book as Naughty in the tittle sound perfect to me... Don't you think?
I've already read one book from this author and I loved it so much so I was eager to read more.
Sarah Castille knows what she's doing and I can't stay away. The need to read more is trying to kill me softly... Just saying.
Her writing is hot and wild, raw and addicting with so much to offer.
Naughty Wishes her latest release and it's the second book from the Naughty Shorts series and tells the stories
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I didn't care for this one as much as the previous book. I knew there would be sharing going into it, so I was prepared for that, but the dynamic in this one felt forced and awkward. There is no place for jealousy in a ménage scenario, and I kept waiting for Dan to call it off because he never seemed to be 100% ok with it. I don't know how to explain it any better. The entire encounter felt uncomfortable for all participants, and I was left thinking instead of adding a third person to their sex
Sheila Schoenauer
This was a great short read. Short enough to fit in between working and bed but perfect enough to keep you wanting more. I loved that the hero and heroine were in the mid to late 30's with years of marriage surrounding them. I loved that they had that settled vibe going with them but that they also reminded us that we are never to old to enjoy ourselves or to lost to find ourselves again. I loved that Dan thought he could handle all of this (especially since it was his idea) but that he also got ...more
Amy Stephens
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have really grown to love Sarah Castille's writing after discovering her Naughty Shorts series. Naughty Wishes was the perfect story with the right amount of spice!

Dan and Kylie were very relate-able. Married for several years, kids, busy jobs, and lacking the spark they once had. What couple doesn't experience this? But Dan sure surprised me as well as Kylie too. Seems the new dentist in town is making his rounds as well as gaining some new...uhm...friends. Naughty Wishes was full of spark an
Nadine Bookaholic
While I found this story HOT there were times I found it a bit awkward. Dan asks Aiden to be their third for a night but then he becomes jealous when he's touching Kylie. Maybe, just maybe he should have thought about that little scenario first, but then I guess it was just the jolt he needed to become the dominate lover he was when they were together before the boys.

This is a series of short stories that can be read in just a couple of hours. So if you are looking for something rather spicy and
Liz
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Naughty Wishes by Sarah Castile was a very sexy and naughty read. This is the second book in Sarah’s Naughty Shorts series but can be read as a standalone. These are a series of quick, sexy and very steamy reads.

In Naughty Wishes, we meet Dan and Kylie. They have been married for a long time and as it happens, life intervenes and with children and responsibilities, they seem further apart than ever. Kylie still loves her husband, very much, but is not sure how to breach the gap now between them
Sandy S
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars—

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 15, 2018

This is one birthday I'll never forget...

I thought my birthday would be the same as always, with little more than a scribbled card from my boys and a mumbled acknowledgement from my husband, Dan.

So when Dan slips a note under my pillow with an invitation for something new, I am a little shocked. And a lot interested.

While another man will never enter my heart, I am not opposed to having one join us in the bedroom. It's one of my biggest fan
Sandy S
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 stars—

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 15, 2018

This is one birthday I'll never forget...

Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
I really like the premise of these short stories regarding putting the sexual excitement back into a marriage. In Naughty Wishes, Dan gives his wife a birthday present he thinks she wants based on the romance novels he sees around the house -- a menage opportunity with the local dentist. (He gets around!).

At first Kylie isn't quite sure whether she's excited or not, but her husband talks her into giving his present a chance -- after all their sex life isn't what it once was and they both would
Catty Jane
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****3.5/4 STARS****
****ARC Received for Honest Review****

This book was not my favorite of the two that I have read thus far, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. Sarah is amazeballs and I would read her words in any form and this sexy and steamy shorts are no exception. Our hot as sin dentist, drops another goodie in the lives of a couple of some sexual healing(I love anytime I can use Marvin Gaye songs).

Kylie is expecting the same ole same ole for her birthday, even though she wishes for so muc
Page Turners
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Be careful what you wish because it might come true. This book was short but the story was smoldering hot. The chemistry between all three characters kept me mesmerized like a voyeur that cannot look away. Kylie and Dan are trying their best to recapture the spark that they had before the children and day to day responsibilities took over. Dan attempted to fulfill Kylie's wish of a menage but he got more than he expected. Those feelings of possessiveness and ownership soon took over and where wo ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
this is my first read by this author, I loved this short menage story.
I highly recommend this story. I will now be going back to read the first short story by this author in this series.
Jenny Brightman Harris
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kylie and Dan a married couple that have just fallen into a rut. With kids, jobs, and everyday life somewhere along the way they are losing each other. so on Kylie's 35th birthday Dan decides to give her one of her fantasies. He is determined to give his wife something they have never tried before. However Kylie wonders is this a joke or is this their last hurah?

This is a short stor
Limecello
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
I got this from the library, and to be honest I'm glad, because I don't know how I'd have felt about paying $1.99 for it.
I know it says it's a short but it is SHORT. But more than that, it's practically just a scene - almost a vignette. So basically a snapshot that leaves you wishing for more- so you understand cognitively it's a short but when you read it you're like -"oh so it was a S H O R T short." ... if any of that makes sense.

Although I went back and re-read the blurb, and ok maybe I read
Laid-back Book Bitches
WOW Holy Hotness!
This was a quick HOT read! I had this book done in probably 30 minutes. I loved this couple! How do you spice up a marriage of 15 years? What do you give your wife for her birthday? Why a ménage with the towns dentist of course. This story may be short but it still gives you every thing you need to know! This is a Smoking hot must read.
Elaine
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a quick read and hot as all heck!
I enjoyed the couples delema about the way they use to be.
He gives her a birthday wish it to have a three some and things get hot and heavy but in the end it is what was best for them!
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of the book from the author.

These Naughty Shorts are quick reads that showcase different couples adding some spice into their bedroom.  This is the second book in the Shorts series and it focuses on a married couple that has lost their intimacy.  Dan gives his wife, Kylie, a menage for her birthday.

You can imagine her surprise.  I mean they've not really been intimate and here he wants to add someone else to their sex life. I had to shake my head at the husband in this b
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Wow! Talk about a surprise birthday gift! Especially when it comes from your husband. I could definitely understand the need of spice when the normal becomes boring. Dan and Kylie seem to be going through a downward slope since becoming parents. And boy does Dan have an idea that will bring the "kink" back into their relationship. We still get our sexy dentist from the first book, but let's say with a lot more interaction.

I felt the nerves that Kylie was going through. At the end, I did not exp
April Symes
In this book we meet Kylie and Dan a married couple that have just fallen into this ho hum kind of life. They are a couple that have kids, work and along the way, life has gotten in the way. So much so that they are about to lose the most important thing-each other. On Kylie's 35th birthday Dan decides to give her one of her fantasies-a very kinky kink kind of fantasty. With a special surprise visit from our hunky dentist from the first book who has much more interaction in this book. Lets just ...more
Busy Bees
Star Rating - ***

Another sexy steamy short story from this author. Our gorgeous dentist is back in this instalment helping another couple that seem to have lost the spark the their bedroom. This time Aiden actually joins the couple for some fun and we get a lot more steam that any previous stories.

This story very much went from zero to sex in seconds. We didn’t get as much back story on the main couple than we did in the authors last book but the scenes were well written and the writing style w
Becky Wise
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dan and Kylie need to spice up their marriage life and boy do they. The resident favorite dentist lends a hand and Kylie is in for a birthday she will never for get. This is one quick hot read that leaves you plenty satisfied. I love how Dan's Alpha side takes over and he realizes that his dominate side needs to come out. These shorts keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see where they go from here.
Gladys
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This short read is very sexy and steamy. When Dan decides to fulfill one of his wife's fantasies for her thirty-fifth birthday, boundaries will be pushed and heat levels will rise. Will the addition of an extra participant in their bedroom be just what they need to revive their marriage or a giant leap towards the end? Read this quick and spicy book to find out. This is my totally honest, voluntary review.
Marika
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kylie received the shock of her life when her husband Dan gives her a certificate for a manage a trois..she doesn't want to but her husband convinces her that it'll be good for them both.
It was short and I could feel Kylie and Dan's love..not much investment from the other man but it did make sense for the story!
Jackie Ziegler
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot sexy quick read

Dan and Kylie have been married for 15 years but lately their love life is lacking.. It's Kylie's birthday and Dan wants to make her fantasies come true. Enter the hot dentist who has no issue being the 3rd for a hot night of sex. But when the time comes will Dan really let another man touch and please his wife? Will Kylie want Aiden more than her husband?
Pamela Lunder
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a sexy hot read that I really enjoyed. A wife and husband that are drifting apart but still love each other still. I loved how Dan came up with the idea for her birthday present. Hard to write a long review without giving away spoilers. If you want a sexy quick read then this is the book for you to read.
Lisa Roberts
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Loved it who wouldn't want the ultimate birthday present, but life changes you and you remember the hard way of what you almost lost. The characters were great and Dan and Kylie were very hot and he was so demanding and I loved him that way. The writing was so good even though it was a short story nothing was left out and it was really enjoyable.
Melissa
This was a short read. Very steamy!! This felt real to me. A husband and wife losing track of one another. Dan gives Kylie her wish that she had earlier in their relationship with the local dentist, Aiden. Will Dan allow everything to play out?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Lizzi
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick, hot read that all steams from a birthday present!!! After 15 years of marriage, Dan decides to spice things up for Kylie in the bedroom. She is hesitant, but for how long can she resist this steamy idea???
Angel
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, mf
This was a short, sexy read. It also felt very real... husband and wife drifting apart so they do something a bit wild to get their spark back. It works, even if things didn't go exactly as planned.

*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.*
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies.

Naughty Shorts (3 books)
  • Naughty Desires (Naughty Shorts, #1)
  • Naughty Secrets (Naughty Shorts #3)