Start by marking “The Resort” as Want to Read:
The Resort

The Resort

A fun and fast paced teen thriller… Imagine The Island of Dr. Moreau and The Ruins meets The In Crowd.

With an island full of teenagers and no internet access, there is the overwhelming sense that all hell is about to break loose.

Living on a tropical island is a paradise that most people dream of, but seventeen-year-old Mackenzie Walker is torn between staying there and th
ebook
Published August 3rd 2018 by Bryce Gibson

To ask other readers questions about The Resort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Resort

Charles Campbell
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this quick read.

What starts off as a party friendly, Island fun-zone for Spring Breakers, deteriorates into something much more ominous. A dead frat guy, a young woman that holds the key to a secret, and then there is Mackenzie and Kristen who get wrapped up into it all.

I am trying my best as to not go into too much detail in this review but suffice it to say, the author does a great job in setting up the story, establishing the bond between Mackenzie and Kristen before smackin
Mary J. Anderson
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, short summer read. I love creepy stories set in the South and this one was really entertaining. The main character was likeable and you find yourself hoping he gets out of this alive.
The story would have benefitted being just a bit longer to flesh out some of the other characters.
Without giving too much away, the book follows the basic premise of teenagers on vacation when horror breaks out all around them. The narrative was a little uneven and confusing at times, but I still enj
Evan Bond
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I dove into this book and could hardly put it down until the last page. I can honestly say I could not predict how it would end. Mackenzie is an ordinary teenager who lives on an island resort owned by his parents. He helps them with the day to day until a frat boy dies during a hazing ritual. After that, nothing is as it seems. The best way to read this book is to jump in and enjoy. If you're a fan of old-school horror/thrillers, this is right up your alley!
Sergiy
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are a fan of teen fiction in the vein of RL Stine's Fear Street series this book might be right up your alley.

What I liked: Fast paced plot that never hangs up or gets snagged, just comes at you relentlessly.
What i disliked: Nonexistant character development for main character's GF. Some minor plotholes.
Jen
Kyla Rehberg
Nov 29, 2018
Ellie Wenck
Jan 08, 2019
I write fiction that takes readers to charming and oftentimes sinister areas of The South. My new book, The Reading Buddy, is a throwback to the teen horror and thriller novels from the 1990s.

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Bryce-Gibson...

Follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/BGibsonWriter