Start by marking “Little Moments of Love” as Want to Read:
Little Moments of Love

Little Moments of Love

What began as stray doodles on scraps of paper became an internet sensation when Catana Chetwynd’s boyfriend shared her drawings online. Now, Catana Comics touches millions of readers with its sweet, relatable humor. Little Moments of Love collects just that – the little moments that are the best parts of being with the person you love.

Published June 19th 2018 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

MischaS_
Oh, I didn't know that this has a book as well. But, everything has a book these days.

description
Am I the only one who can relate to this? My mum call's me enrgy sucking vampire.

I follow the catanacomics on Instagram, and I was pleasantly surprised that the majority of comics were new to me.

It was cute and everything, but I have to say that I prefer these to be published online rather than in a book. It's not only this work, but I'm always a bit disappointed if there is nothing new in the book and the ma
Barbie
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Awww! It was adorable. I totally agree with all of the cute tropes. Probably most couples recognize some familiar things from this comic. The author doesn't repeat the same thing over and over again, I was happy with that! She showed me new things through 155 pages. It gave me what I wanted around Valentine's day. A heartwarming, charming page-turner that made me smile.
I gave 4 stars because I don’t really like the drawing style, and the handwritten font was sometimes unreadable. It left me conf
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
5 “Heartwarming” Stars

Disclaimer:
Copy provided by the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

First, this was fucking cute.

I became Jennifer Lawrence reading this book:

description

*Be warned my self-pity leaks in this review, just a tiny bit, I am fine though.*

I am a very much single pringle, and I tend to get annoyed by couples who are too happy, because of reasons unknown. who am I kidding, I just hate love if I don’t have it too, I am selfish. But I genuinely enjoyed this. I smiled and
[Shai] Bibliophage
Either you're in love or not, the cute comic panels in this one-shot comic book will definitely make you cheer and it will make you feel how in love Catana Chetwynd and her boyfriend, John, with each other. Most probably, there are some parts that people could be able to relate with especially those who are in a relationship. Meanwhile, those who are not will still be able to laugh with those comic panels and wishes that they could experience them in the future.

Absolutely adorable and it is
David Schaafsma
Within two days of my having read this book and kinda (lightly, respectfully, I hope) trashed it, it gets second place for the 2018 Goodreads Award Graphic Novel/Comics of the Year, thus revealing my own impeccable taste (Note: I also rated the winner 2 stars). Bitter graphic novel snobs who voted for Sabrina unite! :) Seriously, congrats to Chetwynd and all her readers!

I read this because 1) it was nominated for the 2018 Goodreads Graphic Novels and Comics category and it was one of the few I h
Roobie
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Well that was adoooorable.

Jennifer (Jen/The Tolkien Gal/ジェニファー)
A little review for a little book
Wow I have to stop with the cutesie books.

Image result for cute gif

This is dedicated to my boyfriend, who has been putting up with my crap for almost four years now.
I don't know how you do it, Sweetie.

This isn't as great as Sarah Scribbles for me, but very relatable. My brain says this is a 3 star book but my heart....well, it also says 3 stars because although this is cute and relatable, it falls flat and ultimately, brings about no new or beautiful realisations.

Thing is, this is a pre
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]

I've been following Catana Comics for a while online, and if there is any one webcomic that so commonly perfectly depicts my relationship with my significant other, it's this one. Catana manages to draw such precious little scenes that I genuinely think almost anyone who's ever been in, or is currently in, a happy and healthy relationship can relate to, whether it's missing your significant other as soon as they leave, or the rush of happy emotions that hits when they do that one little thing th
Mike Narvaez
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the most wonderful and extraordinary thing I’ve come across this year. The pictures are heartwarming. This book has spoken to me so much more than many of the classics I’ve read in my life. Recommended for everyone.
ashley (saidthestory)
Do I follow Catana on Instagram? Yes. Have I seen pretty much all of these before? Yes. Did I still LOVE reading this? Yes!
Anya
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meh, graphic-novels
I had seen Catana Chetwynd's cutesy comics floating around on Reddit so I thought why not let's give it a read, this shit looks cute. Reader, I was wrong. Apparently with age, I have transformed into a grouchy old grinch. :(

Me circa 2015 when I read twee stuff:

Me, now:

Life has slapped me around a bit and I have hardened like a Metapod. ;-; So perhaps, I wasn't the target audience after all.

Thanks for the arc though, NetGalley!
San
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have seen some of Catana's comics floating on some social media like Twitter, Facebook etc. So when I found out, there is a whole book with her comics I was really excited and really wanted to read it.
Her artstyle is so unique and adorable. It's really easy to recognize her work when you see it.
I started read it when I was in reading slump. I needed something enjoyable to help me relax and this was perfect choice. When I was reading it, I was smiling all the time, most of these comics are so r
Krista Regester
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These people's love sickens me.
Jackdaw
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: non-diabetics
Έπαθα διαβήτη.
claire
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
THIS BOOK AHHHHHHHHH💖💓💕💗💞💘 I really felt the love of the author and her boyfie. I shipped them so hard that I stalked the author's ig just so I can feed my starving heart. This book made me craved a boyfriend I never had huhuhu like I wanna have a boyfriend right now just so I can do all the things in this book huhuhuhuhu 😢😢😢 i need another book about these couple!!!!!!!
chandler ainsley ♕
the milk & honey of comics

this was pretty cute, if not a little saccharine. it was a collection of comics that focused on the moments between the author and her boyfriend.

and i will say for those of us you in long term relationships, this will be really relatable and parts of it will have you saying "omg that's us!!!" which is why i compared this to milk and honey. it's got that tumblr-esque relatability that's pretty fun and easy to read.

but i think for me, comics/graphic novels etc can be
verbava
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
це безсовісне, over-the-top мімімі, але іноді саме так і треба.
♛ Garima ♛
It was light, fluffy, very basic illustrations of couple love...which I enjoyed.
Mehsi
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review!

This just looked too adorable, too cute, and I just had to read it. Plus I always love reading about cute couples doing cute things.

I believe I may have read a few of these comics before, her artstyle seems familiar as are a few of the comics I read! No clue where I found them, maybe Twitter.

This comic tells us of the daily life of Catana and her boyfriend and how much they love each other. It was really way too adorable and cut
AleJandra
3.5 TO SWEET STARS

description

Divertido, entretenido y empalagosa, muy muy muy empalagoso.

Si les gustaron los libros de Sarah, seguramente este les va a encantar ya que tienen el mismo formato de minihistorietas, con chistecillos cortos y sin mucha reflexión. Un libro para reírse y pasar el rato.

Si hay un mensaje que deja este libro, es que el amor no es tan complicado, el amor es simple y solo hay que saber apreciarlo, si hay algo en esta vida, por la que vale la pena arriesgarse es por el amor.
Uff y
Monique V
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow my heart is warm and happy right now. This is literaly the sweetest cutest most adorable thing in the universe!! The drawings are so cute and the relationship gives me hope and made me feel warm and fuzzy and those last pictures where she wishes the same thing every year..... my heart could not handle the adorableness!!! I need to check out more works by this girl!
Get ready to get overloaded with "wov" from this internet collection of cartoons from Catana. For thos who follow her, and love her, this is a great collection. Obviously she has a loyal following, who loves how she fawns over the boyfriend.

But that is all she does, fawn over her boyfriend. A WHOLE book of cartoons of her doing that. I mean, I like cookies as much as the next person, but can't eat a whole box of them.

I guess I am just a cynical old bitch, who has been around the block too many t
Theediscerning
Mar 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm... I expected a lot more from this book. I smirked heartily once (with him 'showing her off') and that was about it for emotional response. Instead, even if I've been through what the book intends to portray on more than one occasion, I found it very false - while I shouldn't be turning to this kind of book looking for realism, I saw how unrealistic the whole thing is. This is a world with no burst pipes, no weird friends, no time pressures, (no periods, to be blunt) - and no work to ever w ...more
♥ Sandi ❣
3.5 stars Thank you to NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for the early reading of this book. Will publish May 15, 2018.

Sweet little graphic book expressing all renditions of 'love bites' between two people. The author Catana and her paramour, John, started these cute comics as an expression of love between them, then decided to take them public.

Centering on two young people in the throes of love, the comic characters show the little things that make them happy.
Marieke
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* Thanks to Netgalley for providing me with an eARC in exchange of an honest review. *

Dit is zo ontzettend schattig! Ik kom Catana's tekeningen wel eens tegen op Facebook en Instagram en toen was ik al fan. Maar een heel boekje vol? Yes please! En er zijn er zoveel herkenbaar, super grappig.

Ze zijn ideaal om even in een pauze tussen het studeren te lezen. Ik werd er helemaal vrolijk van :D
Lata
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: auth-f, x2018-read
This was ok, but nothing more. I smiled at, I think it was three, of the panels, out of the many included in this volume, and didn't feel my heart warmed.
Lauren
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone should read this!

Hands down, the cutest and most adorable comic in existence!

RTC
Neil (or bleed)
Cute! but also insulting. Jk. Hahaha.
Tran Thanh Tu
For someone who has not been in a relationship, I still feel delightful and heartwarming at the moments of love from this book.
Tam_ the_ med_bookie
I loved it SO DAMN MUCH!!!
Made me laugh out loud like I am the first and last person on Earth😍
Totally worth it👍
*Need something to make yourself feel all loved and wonderful?
Just go and pick up this comic collection!
  • Super Chill: A Year of Living Anxiously
  • Heart and Brain: Gut Instincts: An Awkward Yeti Collection
  • Super Late Bloomer: My Early Days in Transition
  • Herding Cats (Sarah's Scribbles, #3)
  • Unicorn of Many Hats (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #7)
  • Gronk Volume 1 (Gronk, #1)
  • Birding Is My Favorite Video Game: Cartoons about the Natural World From "Bird and Moon"
  • Escape from Syria
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 10: Parents' Day
  • Our Cats Are More Famous Than Us: A Johnny Wander Collection
  • Giant Days, Vol. 7 (Giant Days, #7)
  • Spike: The Complete Series
  • The Potpourrific Great Big Grab Bag of Get Fuzzy
  • Book Love
  • Fowl Language: The Struggle Is Real
  • Our Super Adventure Vol. 1: Press Start to Begin
  • Hanayome wa Motodanshi
  • Invincible Iron Man: Ironheart, Volume 1: Riri Williams
Catana Chetwynd is the creator of a digital comic strip about a short girl and a bearded boyfriend doing the things they do.

Catana Comics Instagram