Start by marking “Be Still, My Heart” as Want to Read:
Be Still, My Heart

Be Still, My Heart

7 Contemporary Christian Romances.

Second chances at love and the excitement of new romance brought to you from USA Today and bestselling authors. Waiting for you inside...

Sun Kisses - Jackie Castle
A love for history drew Karen and Kelvin together. Just when they're willing to give their hearts to each other, will their own histories threaten to tear them apart?

All in G
Published April 10th 2018 by Kydala Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Be Still, My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Still, My Heart

Susan
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review is for two novellas in this sweet anthology of Christian romances. Both of the novellas I read told a story of second chances at romance.

All in Good Time is written by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer. I found this to be a unique romance because Sandra and Kevin are in their 60's. The story of their renewed friendship is believable and sweet. But what I loved about the story is the relationship of Sandra with her granddaughter, Lucy. The sharing of family tradition and legacy strengthens thei
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
Sun Kisses:
This book had a little bit of everything. Romance, history, mystery, and a beautiful setting. Jackie Castle did a great job of creating a story that is inviting, heartwarming, and keeps your interest. I would love to be able to visit this town in real life, but for now I'll settle for another story!

All in Good Time:
First of all, I like that the characters in this book are older. You don't see a lot of that in the romance world today. It really was a sweet story about two old acquainta
Sydney
Sun Kisses (Madison Creek Bed & Breakfast #3) – Jackie Castle
Author Jackie Castle has written a heartwarming story including history and sweet romance. This story is about fighting for your home town, overcoming the death and confusion of an unfaithful husband, and finding an unexpected love. Castle’s writing will capture the attention of readers and entice them as readers fall in love not only with the story but the beloved characters.

All in Good Time – Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
Diana Lesire B
Melissa Henderson
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful collection of sweet stories involving past love, rekindling love, new love, mystery and so much more. Each story is well written and very enjoyable. I received a copy of this book from the authors and this is my personal honest opinion. No review was required.
Lisa
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read 3 of the 7 books in this collection.

Sun Kisses Madison Creek Bed and Breakfast Jackie Castle
After reading this book, I want to move to Madison Creek (at least for the summer!) I liked the main characters, and some of the supporting ones are a hoot. I loved that even the villains are redeemable. One of my favorite lines is “Standing on her toes, her kiss was eager and drew him in like a hummingbird after sweet nectar.” Maybe that one is extra special to me because I enjoy watching the
MJSH
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This review is specifically for All in Good Time by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer and The Inn at Cherry Blossom Lane by Jennifer Vander Kilpp in this collection. They are both new-to-me authors and, though this is a collection of several novellas, their stories read like shorter-length novels than novellas. The characters and plot are developed and layered in each story.

In All in Good Time, Sandra and Kevin, once sweethearts in high school, get an opportunity for a second chance in their golden years
Michelle
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
`Be Still, My Heart` is a set of (7) contemporary Christian romances. I will be reviewing 2 of the romances. `All in Good Time` by author Diana Lesire Brandmeyer and `The Inn at Cherry Blossom Lane` by author Jennifer Vander Klipp.

` All in Good Time` is a story about a grandmother, Sandra, whose husband is a POW and declared deceased after missing for many years. Kevin is Sandra's first love and he is back in town for their class reunion. Sandra's granddaughter, Lucy, will be moving in with he
Maureen Timerman
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
he Inn at Cherry Blossom Lane
by Jennifer Vander Klipp

A sweet and quick read of beginning a new life after divorce, and rekindling a part of your childhood to share with your own child.
I was quickly page turning and hoping for a restart of an old romance, and then quickly a bit of mystery got added in, and what more could I want. An enjoyable read.

I received this book Bibliophile Reviews, and was not required to give a positive review.

All in Good Time
by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer

How your life goa
Elizabeth
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be Still My Heart
By: Cindy Flores Martinez, Jackie Castle, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, Jennifer Vander Klipp, Allie Pleiter, Rachel Skatvold, and Suzanne D. Williams
This is seven Contemporary Christian Romance by seven different authors. I have read two of these wonderful novellas .
All In Good Time
By: Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
I enjoyed this sweet romance novella by an author that is new to me, but looking forward to read more by her. The stories and the characters both were well written and well dev
Natalya
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve finished two books out of the collection – “All in Good Time” and “The Inn at Cherry Blossom Lane”. These are the stories of love, forgiveness, and second chances. I’ve enjoyed the relationship between Sandra and Lucy, their interactions, and deep conversations in All in Good Time. The Inn at Cherry Blossom Lane is a sweet romance and mystery…I was pleasantly surprised at the hidden room and a diary. Enjoyable reads!
I received a complimentary copy of this book for review. I was not required
Jimnlori
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Be Still, My Heart is a great collection of seven contemporary Christian romances written by seven different authors.
The stories range from first love to second chances, finding love against all odds and friends taking a chance at love.
This is great collection to step out and maybe try a different genre or a new to you author. You won't be dissapointed.

I was given an ARC from the author/publisher. All conclusions are mine and mine alone.
Deanna Stevens
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
I liked this collection of sweet romances. The characters were believable and the stories made me feel right at home. I was wanting to know more of how their lives went when the story was over..
I was gifted a copy from the author/publisher, I was not required to write a review. My review was voluntary.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful anthology full of warm, sweet, Christian romances. I had read a couple of these stories as standalones before this volume was published. I enjoyed them as much the second time around. I spent a great one of our crazy spring weekends ignoring the cold, snow, etc . and being warmed by these great stories.
Paula
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
7 stories and each is so different. Second chance love, first love, starting over after loss, a mystery, widow(er), new love and past infidelity and so much more. I recommend this set. Each is a clean christian romance with real life issues.
Ruth Jessen
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swooney

A great collection of stories that will keep you reading even if you only have little bits and pieces of time to read.
Harolyn Hall
Todd Alan Fischer
Apr 15, 2019
Connie Porter
Aug 18, 2018
My name is Cindy Flores Martinez, and I'm a USA Today bestselling author. I write Christian romance. My debut novel, Mail-Order Groom, started as a screenplay and movie project. I spent years shopping it around Hollywood, New York, and other parts of the world and had two well-known actors: an Academy Award nominated actor and a blockbuster film actress, interested in portraying the lead character ...more