Start by marking “Naked Love” as Want to Read:
Naked Love

Naked Love

What happens when a high-heeled diva goes camping with her sister’s dog?

Avery Montgomery, fashionista and preacher’s daughter, needs a ride from Milwaukee to Los Angeles.

“Make my death quick, and please don’t tie me up. I’m claustrophobic.”

Jake Matthews, diva-hater, agrees to let her tag along on his annual but primitive trek to the West Coast.

“Okay, Princess, I’ll tak
Published February 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Naked Love, please sign up.

Jewel Ann
Apr 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

NOW LIVE!

Christy
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars

photo 66294D48-CCC8-4154-A222-6DCAFFBEEA09_zpstcmk4qk9.png

Jewel E. Ann is an amazing writer. I’ve read many of her books and most of them I’ve enjoyed. I really wanted to love this one. I mean, it has a vegan hero!!! I was so excited to read it. The first half, it just didn’t work for me at all. I almost DNF’d it many times, but I’m glad I hung in there. I ended up really enjoying the last half.

Avery Montgomery is going through a rough time, so she drives to see her dad. She’s dog sitting her sister’s dog, so she brings him along. As soon as
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
4.5 Stars

Sigh.

A lot of people won't like this book.

The heroine is vain, selfish, spoiled, immature, insecure, needy and fake.

It’s irritating as hell.

BUT.

J. E. Ann made her that way on purpose. There is a reason for this. There is a lesson to be learned.

Unlike other immature and annoying heroines out there who are portrayed as awesome but are not. Far from it.

The main theme of this story is learning about oneself and growing as a person. People will either love it or hate it. I liked it a lot
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jewel never disappoints me!
I highly recommend her books to you. <3

His tongue drags along my top lip.
“It’s honest and open. It’s naked, Ave … our love is a naked love.”

Dilek VT
I have quite the contradicting feelings about this book. There were times I laughed out loud and enjoyed myself but sadly, there were also times the characters made me mad, frustrated and annoyed.

The book is a combination of the good and the bad as far as I am concerned.

Actually, this book had the potential of being a new “Hating Game” for me; I got that vibe from it at the beginning but the hero and heroine in "The Hating Game" are both awesome, which makes that book epic whereas here, the ch
*****FIVE++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I love you like an acoustic song. The words mean more. The emotions are magnified. It’s like the stars…during the day we don’t see them, but at night when the world around us feels stripped and bare, they shine so brightly.”
I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as you are in this very moment. Our love is…flawed but perfect.
It’s honest and open. It’s naked, Ave…our love is naked love.”

I honestly feel like a broken record whenever I
Carol
4.5 stars.
FUN with Jewel E. Ann.
Smiled 😁, laughed 😄, almost cried 😭 this was a home run for me.❤

If this is Jewel's idea of a romantic-comedy, you can sign me up every time.
After the emotional and extremely tough week that I personally experienced this book was exactly what I needed to lift up my spirits and for that I am enormously thankful to this author.

Avery and Jake really have to be the two most unlikely strangers that you can ever imagine taking a cross-country road trip together but suc
Dee Montoya
Five Awesome Stars *****

Surprise new release by author Jewel E. Ann! If you read Undeniably You, this new book, you are going to LOVE!!!! Because the story is about Sydney’s sister, Avery.

Avery is a bit (or a lot) of a Diva. She’s had terrible luck in love but recently things have been looking up for her after she started dating an older millionaire. Her rich boyfriend bought Avery her own spa and spoils her to no end. But unfortunately for Avery, her “prince charming “ turned out to be just li
Malene
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4.5 stars***

What I admire about Jewel E. Ann and her storytelling is no matter how different certain characters are from who I am as a person, I can always in some way relate and understand where they’re coming from. Avery is so different from who I am but I had so much fun in her and Jake’s company.
She doesn’t hide or shy away from who she is and what she enjoys in life. In this case materialistic things and her appearance.

The evolution or journey Avery goes through thanks to Jake was beaut
DJ Sakata
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

I admit it—if only to myself—I, Avery Montgomery, am a wuss. I’ve canceled clients because of an irritated hangnail. Menstrual cramps leave me bedridden for twenty-four hours. And I’m one of those patients who require nitrous oxide just to get my teeth cleaned. It’s genetic. There has to be a low pain tolerance gene.

Yeah, all men are lying, cheating, monkey-spanking dick cheese.

My life is a game of limbo—how low can I go?

The list of reasons why he deserves to come close to dying
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Sadly I didn’t care for this one much. I think it was the hero he just wasn’t for me.
Aycan
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reread
descriptionHe has too many demons, and I’m a trigger for all of them.

🎧All You Had To Do Was Stay

Bu kitabı ne kadar sevdiğimi belli etmemeliyimbukitabınekadarsevdiğimibellietmemeliyimetmemeliy..

description

Some voids cannot be filled. Some wounds won’t stop bleeding on their own either, but you don’t stop applying pressure to them.

Girişi biraz uzun tuttum çünkü dediğim gibi, size bu kitabı ne kadar sevdiğimi göstermemeliyim.. ama sanırım bu boşa bir çaba çünkü içim kaynıyor dlkjfgklj
Bende isterdim ki Jewel E. An
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-bests, romcom
4,5 “nearly peed my pants” stars

If you are looking for a funny book low on angst that will have you giggling all along don't look further!

This book was a total surprise. A gift from Jewel E Ann to her followers.

After having read a fantastic story on WWII and a heartbreaking but beautiful YA contemporary I was looking for something light and fun. This book was a godsend!

Avery and Jake banter and bickering was a delicious and fun long foreplay!

Meet Avery:
“Pain slices along my hand, shooti
Hms
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full disclosure, written rom-coms almost always fall short for me and some of the banter in Naked Love was totally lost on me. I am sure 99% of other readers will think I'm crazy and that's OK, I am.
Let's start with Avery because I am almost always harder on heroines than I am heroes. That my friends is because, to quote Tammy Wynette's Stand By your Man, "cause after all he's just a man" I give them more of a pass because men can be totally clueless sometimes

But Avery, man o' man WHAT A PRINCE
Radd Reader
Mar 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
With Naked Love, Jewel E. Ann dives head first into the enemies-to-lovers trope, and the result is a fun and sometimes emotional love story featuring memorable characters.

If it’s true that opposites attract then Jake and Avery should be stuck together like Crazy Glue. Too bad they’re likely to kill each other first. Avery is a down-on-her-luck mega diva. Everyone is fond of Jake, the modest nice guy who takes an instant disliking to Avery. They seem to bring out the worst in each other. The two
Alla
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: standalone
It was hilarious at times, I laughed out loud again and again.
Then there were these serious parts too, which were just as good.
This was just from start to finish a fantastic book. I loved it.
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
How is it possible to feel completely broken and yet stronger than ever at the same time?

So I wasn’t looking for this book, but I downloaded it and read it and I’m so glad that I did.

Road trip. Sort of enemies to lovers. Two people who don’t seem to fit together, but also fit together oh so well. Avery’s a princess on the outside, and Jake is a vegan (slang for a male body part that begins with d and ends with ick) cheese on the outside. They both judge each other from the start but during their
Nilufer Ozmekik
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.7 stars.
It was my hardest decision to give stars to this book. Because this is my sixth book of Jewel E. Ann. I adore her writing, her wits, her imagination. If she even had wrote a shopping list, I’d have been devotedly read it. Not think for a second.😃😃😃
But there is a big challenge for this novel. There was an annoying heroine and obnoxious hero treats her like a doormat( of course in the middle of book, his attitude has changed but I’m not still a big fan any one of them)
We see Avery befor
Esra Kara
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Artık bu tarz kitaplar okumak istemiyorum, çünkü Jake Matthews gibi erkek karakterlerinin gerçek dünyada var olduklarına inanmıyorum. O yüzden böylesine mükemmel erkek karakterleri ve aşkları okurken 1948284683864876 defa falan düşüneceğim. İnsanın canı çekiyor, ulan diyor, keşke benim de böyle bir meteorum olsa! Kıskanıyoruz yani, olmuyor böyle.

Bir de kitabın kapağındaki 'e' harfinin çiziliş şekli sinirimi bozdu.

Hepsi bu kadar.

Lanet!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

“What if I can’t let go?”

I really enjoy Jewel E. Ann's stories and I was excited to get to this one. However, I'm not a fan of weekly chapter stories and I'm glad I was able to hold off until the full book was released.

So imagine my shock when I found out this was related "pool boy" and his girl! To be fair, I had an inkling with the dog but it's been a while since I had read their story.

Jake and Avery meet when she goes to his juice bar. He's just a "tad" abrasive but then so is she
Zilpha Owens
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are a subscriber of Jewel E Ann’s newsletter, then you know that every month a few chapters of Naked Love was available to follow along as she wrote them. And if you aren’t, then you were missing out. But have no fear! Naked Love, in all its wondrous glory, has been published in its entirety a month early and it does not disappoint. Avery Montgomery and Jake Matthews are complete opposites and their journey to love is anything but easy. Jewel E Ann knows how to strip characters bare, draw ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rip-roaringly hilarious, emotionally rich and snaughlingly crazy, this book has jewel's trademark, razor-sharp humour totally unleashed. She holds no snappy banter back. Lets her brain run away with concocting as many giggle worthy scenarios as she can muster.
I ended up laughing every time I read it in her newsletter, which btw you ALL should subscribe to.Her blog is my guilty pleasure...
Back to the book. Avery has been cheated on by "Anthony Crooked Dick Bianchi" with the cook of all people!!!
Bindi Boo
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was good! a little fast on the romance side of things but it had hilarious, laugh out loud moments. Overall, a fun read!
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Love this author. Great books!

I’m giving this a three star rating as I didn’t enjoy it as much as I hoped. ☹

🌟🌟🌟
Berry ♡ Nice
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-com
I was cracking up by pg 2 🤣 Such a fun read With NO SARCASM at all *wink* LOL

Jake and Avery Oh My goodness... I wish I was hanging out with them.

Of course this book was a joy because this author is fabulous. And while it had many funny hilarious parts it also made my heart twitch from time to time and I fell in love.
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
4 1/2 stars. Avery is a real piece of work. Some might be put off by her attitude. KEEP GOING! There is a reason for all of it and discovering what makes Avery tick was a crazy ride. For the reader and Jake! Their cross country trek was full of bickering, laughter, tears, and love. Naked Love was a lesson in looking below the surface to the real person and loving all of them, warts and all. And I adored every minute especially the wonderful epilogue.
Marissa
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naked Love has been teasing me for months! Not because I was reading the monthly installments through Jewel’s newsletter but because I wasn’t. I was envious of everyone enjoying it all this time but I’m impatient with my stories; I need them all at once. I love to carve out time and read Jewel’s books from start to finish or as close to it as I can get. Naked Love all at once was so worth the wait!

This book is full of Jewel’s humor. I absolutely loved the banter, the “Dear Heavenly Fathers”, th
Lisa Aiello
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything! Something for everyone. Trademark Jewel E Ann humor, a swoony jerk with a heart of gold, crazy situations, just the right amount of angst. I haven't laughed out loud at a book for quite some time, and this one had me gigglesnorting like a loon. And then next minute, I was swoooning so hard over Jake, that my head was spinning. Add to all this that this author has an uncanny ability to portray what true love and acceptance is about - with real life thrown in the mix. Do ...more
Maheswari
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “ Raw Naked Love “

Wow never expect this from Avery & Jake
So many funny moment in this books that keep me laughing - but to find Avery raw emotions through so many self struggles ( to find her true self ) can’t keep my tears away

This book of Jewel E Ann is giving a bitter sweet symphony

Love yourself for who you really are before you can love someone else is a very important message I found from this book

I must keep the last star since I found Jake grovelling quite lacking ✌🏼
Maryse's Book Blo...: Naked Love by Jewel Ann BR starting 3/11/19 *Spoilers*!! 18 12 Mar 13, 2019 09:51AM
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Wild Light
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Gravity
  • Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Eyes on Me
  • The Hawks
  • Coffee, Dates, and Tucker
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Silk: Volume 4 (Silk #4)
  • Unfinished (Uncharted, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Make Me Yours
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • The Vow
  • Limelight (NSB, #4)
Jewel is a free-spirited romance junkie with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her latest release is When Life Happened, an Amazon #1 Best Seller.

Current projects: A second spinoff from the Jack & Jill Se
“Not accepting something doesn’t change the fact that it happened or that something just is. Acceptance is this illusion that we’re in control.” 1 likes
“I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as you are in this very moment. Our love is … flawed but perfect.” His tongue drags along my top lip. “It’s honest and open. It’s naked, Ave … our love is a naked love.” 1 likes