Start by marking “A Dirty Wedding Night (Dirty, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Dirty Wedding Night (Dirty, #2.5)

A Dirty Wedding Night

(Dirty #2.5)

It wouldn’t be a rock star wedding without a whole lot of s*x…

It’s been one hell of a night at Cathedral Cove Resort. Love and lust are in the air, and rock star Jesse Mayes is just about to drag his bride, Katie, back to their luxurious cabin to celebrate in private.

But the newlyweds aren’t the only ones in the mood…

After all, sexy “wild card” Roni just disappeared into
Published May 9th 2018 by DreamWarp Books

To ask other readers questions about A Dirty Wedding Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dirty Wedding Night

Start your review of A Dirty Wedding Night (Dirty, #2.5)
Badass Bloggettes
I am a fan of series that follow a group of people be it family, friends, or a community. The Dirty series by Jaine Diamond follows band members. Each member of the band has issues that need to heal. A Dirty Wedding Night is a follow up to what we know of the series' characters to-date and fills in some blanks with four novellas in one book.

I enjoy the way Jaine Diamond develops four extra-long epilogues or vignettes to update fans on the current status of the band members of Dirty. There is a
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
When Jaine Diamond promises 4 couples . . . 4 dirty stories, damn does she deliver in A Dirty Wedding Night!

I loved getting Jesse’s POV on his wedding night shenanigans *fans self* with Katie. They are a fantastic couple—they’re fun, smart, sexy AF and absolutely perfect for each other.

I loved getting to know Roni more. She’s a bit of an enigma, still after she shares her piece of the story. She’s so much more amazing than I thought—she’s got layers, lots of layers to her.

Then there’s the
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
A DIRTY VOW

A Dirty Wedding Vow is the story about what happens after Jesse and Katie’s wedding. If you read Dirty Like Brody then you know it ends at a fire pit surrounded with the band. Well, now you get to see what happens afterwards. It’s dirty. It’s sweet. It’s very Jesse and Katie. Awkward at times. Funny at times. And romantic. The private vows they share are unique. It was fun seeing this couple again.

Quotes:

“I like the math on that.”

“You’re a true romantic, Jesse.”

“But you say a lot
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the way Jaine gives us a little more of the characters in her Dirty series. The book is broken in to four novellas that her fans know what happens after Jesse and Katie's wedding. A fun catch-up read.

Full review on Badass Bloggettes: https://badassbloggettes.wordpress.co...
Lula Pantoofle
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve always loved this series so it was nice to get a little slice of all the characters. I enjoyed every story and how they wove together.
Bev Ross
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved this look into the couples the night of the wedding! This is a wonderful series! Love the band and all supporting characters! Can't wait for Dirty like Seth!
Shari

The Delight
This delightful book gives us four stories to enjoy. So sit back and enjoy this collection of continuing stories, new stories and hints of some that are going to have to carry you through for a while till their book comes out.

Review
A Dirty Vow

In Dirty Vow we join Katie and Jesse right after the wedding that is turning into a wedding night. It's a cute story of wanting to get away from friends for the wedding night and hanging onto the wonderful feeling of friends and family. Jesse
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is actually a set of 4 novellas that take all place the night of Jesse and Katie’s wedding. I recommend reading the previous books in the series before starting this book.

Dirty Vow
This short story is told from Jesse’s POV and I love getting his views on the wedding night. I found myself laughing at his hilarious “special vows”. Dirty Vow was absolutely entertaining and I loved getting to see a little bit more into Katie and Jesse’s relationship.

Dirty Secret
I would highly recommended
Mary Mooney
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not just about Jesse and Katie's wedding night.
After the wedding is over and Jesse, Katie, Jessa, Brodie and the rest of the band and their closest friends have their jam session around the fire. It is the early morning hours of the next day, Jesse and Katie disappear to the honeymoon cabin. While some of the other crazies jump in the freezing water for a little skinny dipping lead by Zane. After they almost freeze to death, they all run for a place to get warm. Zane grabs Maggie, Roni
Jennifer Hines
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC ofthis book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

A Dirty Vow

Jesse and Katie had a wonderful wedding, but they don't want to disappoint their guests by disappearing too early. When they do finally leave Jesse can't wait to get Katie back to their cabin so he takes her in the dark and...they get caught...twice. Talk about awkward. However, they eventually make it behind closed doors to where Jesse delivers additional vows (hilarious!) and then rocks her world.

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
The book is split up into [4] super hot short stories following a different cast of characters following the wedding of Jesse and Katie!!

Jesse & Katie: It was great to get a chance to connect with these two after the wedding and see just how great a pair they are for one another. It is perfect seeing Jesse struggle to keep his emotions in check and then once they are finally alone, let just say the man knows how to please his wife!!

Zane & Maggie: These two have been killing me softly and
Chantal
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaine has written another awesome book. But this one is a compilation of four different stories. I recommend reading the other books prior in the Dirty Rockstar Series. Each little short story is about different characters. They all have a spin on what happens after Jesse and Katie’s wedding.

A Dirty Vow
This is Jesse and Katie’s story of their wedding night. You get a glimpse of what Jesse wants for the future with his new bride. Katie also being on cloud nine is the epitome of a happy wife. I
Sbell
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just finished this series, so my review
will be for the series.

I am so happy that I found this author.
The rockstar genre is one of my favs, and
this author did it right. This series follows
the men of "Dirty" and all of their trials and
tribulations, and LOVES of being a rock star.
It starts out with Jesse, and he is everything
I want in my hero. He is a mixture of sex,
broodiness, loyalty and I loved reading about
him. He was the perfect start to this series.
Once he meets Katie, and he is done. I
Becky Cox
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Dirty Wedding Night is a short story consisting of 4 novellas telling what happened to everyone after Jesse's wedding. At the end of the last book, they were sitting around a fire pit. Dirty Wedding Night picks up from there telling everyone's dirty deeds for the night.

It is naughty and erotic. Sad at times and made me laugh at times. This is a unique group of people that all have a little baggage, or a lot, and what they do with the sexual tension.

I see plenty of stories in the future playing
Doris
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a “don’t miss book” full of everything Dirty. I’ve be a fan of Ms. Diamond’s since the very first Dirty book came out and this author knows how to take you into the rock scene of a band that lives up to their name…Dirty. A Dirty Wedding is actually 4 novellas packed into this one book which takes place at Jesse and Katie’s wedding. It is full of chemistry and lots of laugh out loud moments just to keep you sitting at the edge of your seat and fanning yourself.

You need to read the first
Anna RBTL Book Promotions
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely enjoyed Dirty Wedding Night these 4 Short Stories in side this was full of dirty debauchery and tantalizing scenes. That satisfy yet leaving you wanting more of these characters. I have read every title in the Dirty Series and with each new installment Jaine always leaves me wanting err begging for more of these hot Rock Stars and the woman that tame them.

I love the relationship between Jesse and Katie it is so beautiful. I want more of Maggs and Zane please give us more, and since
Mickey
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining!

I need to dispel any incorrect assumptions other readers may have concerning the subjects of this novel. While the title suggests newlyweds, they are, in actuality, wedding guests of Jesse and Katie, and even the happy couple themselves! The other amorous and overly affectionate couples are Ash Player, lead singer and guitarist from the Penny Pushers, who "hooks up" with his good friend Elle, the bassist from Dirty. Jude, one of Jesse's best friends and the primo security guy
Caroline Doig
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 A Dirty Vow: This is about Jesse’s and Katie’s wedding night. It is a great story and I had a chuckle with the things that Jesse was saying to Katie.
Book 2 A Dirty Secret: This is Zane’s and Maggie’s story the night after the wedding. It’s about them having a secret together that no one else knows.
Book 3 A Dirty Lie: This short story is about Veronica, the guys call her the Wild Card.
Book 4 A Dirty Deal: This one is about Elle Jesse’s ex and Dirty’s bass player.
These are the stories of
Betsy
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good set of short stories

I enjoy this series. This book is a collection of short stories that all take place at Jessie and Katie's wedding. I liked reading about some of the other couples at the wedding from their perspectives. What I didn't like, is that it made me want more of their stories now! This book is a good teaser for what (I hope) is to come. Each story has interesting characters, hot sex, and leaves you wanting to know more about their pasts and hope for their futures. I do recommend
Beth
May 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sex

This is mostly an erotic novel. To much sex for me but if that's what your into.......... I did like Toni having a bit of a story and is like to know her story more other then that there wasn't much to read since I mostly skimmed through the sex looking for the story. Didn't really feel for any of the characters. Feel like these books are getting less of of a story and more "dirty". Will give seth a try but if it's more sex less story it might be the last in the series I read. Good writing
Kathy Aronoff
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty, The gift that keeps on giving - If you are a fan of this series, these "in-between" books are a must read. They keep you satisfied between novels and at the same time waiting with not so much patience for the next one. I really can't wait for Jude's story, (he's getting one I hope) - I mistakenly read Dirty Like Seth before this one, but still enjoyed Ash & Elle, holding out hope for more of Mags and Zane - Just more.......... If you haven't read the antics of Dirty, I highly ...more
Chevi
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get some more of Jesse and Katie, and Zane and Maggie!! I was really excited for some steamy scenes from Jesse's POV as well! I laughed my ass off with Jesse and Katie's story, and I felt heart broken for Zane in his and Maggie's story. It was interesting, though also difficult to swallow, Elle's thoughts about Jesse and their past relationship. The stories in this novella are definitely key factors for the character development and overall series storyline, but they are ...more
Lynne Cuda
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. Oh wow. Loved it. Absolutely loved it. What fun to read about what happened after everyone left the fire pit after the wedding. Interesting pairings that I don’t want to spoil. They were a fun surprise for me after, of course, Jesse and Katie!! Once again, Amazing book , amazing author. Characters I’ve grown to love. Super combination!! Thank you once again Jaine Diamond for a captivating set of stories!!
Bethany
A bunch of novellas depicting the night of the Katie and Jesse's wedding from different perspectives.

They were interwoven really well, but Katie & Jesse's and Elle & Ash's stories were boring. Maggie and Zane ended way too abruptly. I needed more!!!
And I am also intrigued with Jude and Roni. Their story might be interesting.

I'm going to read Seth, but I'm not really invested in him or Elle, so we will see.
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yum yum yum

First I have to say, to get this book,start at the beginning. Then work your way to here. This is your reward! So so much I want to say, to tell you about all of the juicy hookups,the ones I never saw coming,and the ones I did. But I hate spoilers, so just take my word for it and READ THE BOOK!
Kami Dodson-Perry
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book off the dirty series is the sexual acts of 4 couples. We see how some hook up again and how others it will be a first for them. We see Elle letting go of the one thing holding her back. Ronnie giving her reputation a thought. Maggie trying to deny her reality but losing. And of course the happy couple who make a bold choice for a change in their sexual activities.

Rating: 2 stars
Emma Fearon
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet!

I've read the first couple of Dirty novels and picked this up when I spotted it. A great read, short stories, but I did feel I learned a lot more about different characters.
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Hot Wedding Night

This book provides a look into what everyone was doing on Jesse and Katie's wedding night and all the intricate stories yet to come. It's full of heat and full of plot. I loved every minute of it.
Cindie Wenger
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good read… It brought everything back to light about the different characters. How different they were than you thought they were throughout the previous books. Can’t wait for the next one
Bewaji
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Little Bit of All....

This book has a little of the stories of the men and women in this rock band. I just wanted to read more and get closure on Jesse and Katie. I got something, a whole lot of sex.

• Accidental Husband (Inked Hearts, #7)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Put A Ring On It, #2)
  • Hold Me Today (Put A Ring On It, #1)
  • Home Game (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #2)
  • Master Baker
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • Falling For Ryan: Part One (Falling #1)
  • Love & Redemption (The Love & Ruin Series Book 3)
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1 (An Exclusive Collection)
  • Falling For Ryan: Part Two (Falling #2)
  • Finding Forever: Book 3 of the Rollin On Series
  • Breaker
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
Get Jaine's rockstar romance, Dirty Like Us, FREE in both ebook AND audiobook HERE!

Join Jaine Diamond’s VIPs!

Jaine Diamond is a contemporary romance author, fond of writing the love stories of built and badass men endowed with massive hearts, and strong, complex women she'd love to have a cocktail with.

She lives in beautiful Vancouver, Canada with her real-life romantic hero (Mr. Diamond) and

Dirty (8 books)
  • Dirty Like Us (Dirty, #0.5)
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • Dirty Like Brody (Dirty, #2)
  • Dirty Like Seth (Dirty, #3)
  • Dirty Like Dylan (Dirty #4)
  • Dirty Like Jude (Dirty, #5)
  • Dirty Like Zane (Dirty, #6)
“Sneak Peek: Dirty Like Seth” 0 likes