Start by marking “Royally Yours (Royally, #4)” as Want to Read:
Royally Yours (Royally, #4)

Royally Yours

(Royally #4)

This is a previously-published edition - ISBN13: 9780997426298

Princess Lenora Celeste Beatrice Arabella Pembrook had an unusual childhood. She was raised to be a Queen—the first Queen of Wessco.

It’s a big deal.

When she’s crowned at just nineteen, the beautiful young monarch is prepared to rule. She’s charming, clever, confident and cunning.

W
Published October 29th 2018 by Emma Chase, LLC (first published October 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Royally Yours, please sign up.
Jean Cassidy Lenora was the Queen and grandmother of the princes. I'm pretty sure we are gong back in time to where it all began. I hope I'm right!

Start your review of Royally Yours (Royally, #4)
Emma Chase
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Edited 11/4/19:
Royally Yours has a stunning new cover & is currently specially priced at $.99!!
Discover Lenora and Edward's epic, beautiful love story now!

description

Royally Yours is LIVE!! And I'm so excited!!

I'm not suppose to have favor
Katerina
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 “Royalty is Forever” stars

Narrator: Katerina finished Royally Yours within hours. She sighed, tucked her Kindle close to her heart, founded a sect dedicated to the worship of Edward and then...things got slightly out of hand.

Prosecutor: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
Me: This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This can't be happening.
Prosecutor: How on Earth -
Me: Excuse me for a moment, I think I'm having a panic attack.
Prosecutor: *mumbles* She is detained, handcuffed, facing serious charges, of course she's having a panic a/>:/>:/>:/>:/>Narrator:
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE+++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I was made for this…for her. To cherish her, protect her and challenge her, to guide her and follow her—to be the man she needs, so she can be the woman, the Queen, she was always meant to be.

The ”ROYALLY” series is by far my most absolute favorite works written by the AMAZING, Emma Chase!! Each book is a treasure and who knew the story that had the swoon-worthiAuthor}
I
Anne
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alright.
So, this is the story of how Grandma and Grandpa fell in love.

description

And it was a good story! I was all the way interested in Lenora and her life before her marriage. <--which took up a great deal more of the book than I expected for a romance.
But she was a fully fleshed-out woman that I reallyreallyreally liked. Honestly, Chase would have left out all the romance-y stuff and I would have still lo
Bibi
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You will laugh (often), you will sigh, and you might even shed a few tears. In short, this book has everything you need in a romantic story, and then some.
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

When I started Royally Yours I knew deep in my bones that it would be magical. Of course I don't expect anything else from Emma Chase but this installment in the Royally series is a little different.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Making a life with you will be my greatest adventure, Lenora.”

If you're anything like me, then there's been one character throughout this entire series that has absolutely captivated you. When I saw that Queen Lenora will be getting a book, I just about squealed in excited glee.

This book is a slight step away from the tone of the rest of the series. Yes, it's a wonderfully swoony royal romance told in a way that only Emma Chase can write, but it's also more. So much more. Royally Yours is Lenora's story. ISTARS
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

ROYALLY YOURS: Is a full length romance novel in the Author Emma Chase's 'Royally' series. This can be read as a complete stand alone. This is Lenore’s and Edwards story.

We’re first introduced to Lenore in the the 1950’s, a significant change was going to occur and shape her life drastically because it's on her sweet sixteenth birthday that her mother collapses and passes away, a day of celebration turned into a day of d
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

I love this series so much and I was so anxious and excited to read Royally Yours.This is a sweet and emotional read.

description

This story is full of emotions and Lenora is such a unique and lovely heroine.I adored Thomas and Edward was interesting too.The romance was sweet and I liked the build up.

The only reason I didn't gave it 5 stars was because my heart worm up not immediately. Still, I can say this is an amazing read.Each
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edward Langdon Richard Dorian Rourke, you stole my heart... :)

Another fantastic book from my Queen!😍😍😍

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
EMMA CHASE REIGNS SUPREME!
This series is beyond amazing! I simply can’t with how much I’ve enjoyed meeting these characters. It’s the gold standard for royal romance. The best on the market. Prince Edward is the MOST! I swooned so hard, I very nearly fainted.

This book has it all. It tugged at my heartstrings, screamed Girl Power, and of course made me weak in the knees. Swoonfest, remember? 😂😂 The Romance is so freaking well executed. The “ love lessons” though! Yummy!

Lenny and Edward we
Erth
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THAT PROLOGUE!!! The prologue of Royally Yours gave me chills all by itself. Goosebumps. Heart flutters. A rush of instant endorphins. I was IMMEDIATELY rapt. I was so beyond anxious to dive right in to whatever Emma Chase would serve up in Royally Yours, ready for the romance, for the passion, for the exquisite grandeur and the royal tradition. I was ready to get lost in an unforgettable romance, in a story that would undoubtedly live up to every promise set forth by the intensity of that prolo ...more
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
One of my absolute favorite reads of 2018. Emma Chase wrote an absolutely enthralling story about a strong woman in a powerful position that yearned to be seen for more than her role. Edward charmed not only Lenora but me as well. I couldn’t be more in love with a story!

I laughed and I cried my eyes out. The book was the total experience and did something very few books can do after reading so many of them: it made me feel.

The plot was very interesting. The characters were unique, a
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“No woman is born a Queen, no matter the title attached to her name at birth. Kings are crowned. But queens.. queens rise.”

Oh how I’ve missed your Royal debacles Emma Chase!! Royally Yours was the perfect weekend read for me and I devoured this book in one sitting! It was fierce, female empowering, sexy, emotional, and let’s not forget extremely elegant. Fans of the previous royal books are going to absolutely fall in love with this one as well.

Born to rule the kingdom as her own, Lenora Pembr
Sabrina
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Royally Yours is the prequel novel to the Royally series and takes us back to when Queen Lenora found, not only love, but her true power to rule a country. Growing up she always knew that she would one day be Queen and would reign over the people of Wessco, which led to a very sheltered life of rules and being a "proper lady." But she didn't expect it would be at succlass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Royally
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Royally Yours is the fourth book in Royally series and it's about Princess Lenora Celeste Beatrice Arabella Pembrook, you probably know her in Royally Screwed as your majesty Queen Lenora. Quite frankly, I didn't expect it'll be her story and I wasn't a huge fan of hers because she's coldhearted and stoic. I'm glad Emma Chase sheds a light of her story to understand character more.

Princess Lenora has a different upbringing. Her parents raised her to be pri/>Royally
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Holy hell! THAT PROLOGUE!!! The prologue of Royally Yours gave me chills all by itself. Goosebumps. Heart flutters. A rush of instant endorphins. I was IMMEDIATELY rapt. I was so beyond anxious to dive right in to whatever Emma Chase would serve up in Royally Yours, ready for the romance, for the passion, for the exquisite grandeur and the royal tradition. I was ready to get lost in an unforgettable romance, in a story that would undoubtedly live up to every promise set forth by the intensity of ...more
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2018
~An ARC was kindly Provided In Exchange For An Honest Review~
Update

PSX_20181019_171819

Title: Royally Yours (Royally #4)
Author: Emma Chase
Publication Date: October 30,2018

RoyallyYours teaser2.jpg

I did everything the other way round.
Royally Yours is the first book I've read from the Royally Series and MY LORD did I LOVE this book!
I was not expecting to love this book as much as I did.

Perfection! I tell you, This book was PERFECTION!!!!

I can't stress hoclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Jen
I have loved all of the books in this series!! This is the fourth instalment where we are taken back in time to how Queen Lenora and Edward fell in love!
Their love story came with pain, but also with a beautiful friendship that ends up developing into something far deeper!
I was highly entertained by Edward and “Lennie “!!! They never failed to make me smile and to give me butterflies as well!

I highly recommend this whole series! It is one that shouldn’t be missed!!!!
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
All the Stars!!!!
Review coming soon ❤
Corina
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sweet, royals

Royally Yours was the perfect fairytale. Sweet. Touching. Sexy.

Again Emma Chase delivers a royal fairytale of a love story that was heartwarming, touching and sexy - and perfect in all regards.

If I'm honest I wasn't sure what to expect of Royally Yours. I even talked to TJ about it, who felt the same. Since this book actually happens in the past, I was worried about the outcome and the way the author would wrap it up - especially in an epilogue. Good thing, there wasn't a reason to worry.

The author delivered a fantastic novel.

A true
Jeannine Allison
*** Only 99c --- GRAB THIS NOW!!!!!! ***

10 stars!!!!

I already want a reread 😍
Jen
I loved it! My favorite of the series.
Stacie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tpam-br
4 3/4 "My joy, my heart, my home." Stars!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! I adored this story. It never occurred to me while reading the other books in this series that Queen Lenora should have her story told. I am so happy it did occur to Emma Chase.

This story was so good. It was funny, swooney, sexy, and even a little sad. Lenora was a bad a**! I loved her. And Edward was all the things a powerful woman (and all women are powerful btw) needs. He was a perfect prince.

As you can tell, I loved
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I haven't read Emma Chase in YEARS!

I'm so chuffed that my reintroduction to this author's writing is with Royally Yours—Queen Lenora and Prince Edward are everything.

From undeniable passion that simmers, the beautiful romance that unfolds and the constant battle of wills, Lenora and Edward have an unforgettable, compelling romance.

Every dynasty has a beginning. Every legend starts with a story.

Queen Lenora Pembrook is an admirable character. She's strong, fierce and independent. Coupled with also being witty, intelligent and ambitious, sheromance.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My Queen' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

My goodness! This series continues stealing my heart. Emma Chase has created an outstanding list of characters and all their stories are to die for. Imagine the happiness this girl felt, who absolutely adored the other three books, when Emma announced she was writing another Royally novel. Especially when she said it was about the one and only, QueenStars!
ARC
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
As much as I love Emma's book and this series, I have to say that this one just lost my interest at 80% in. Totally on me though, I am not much for insta love. Also wish the hero was developed more, most of the emphasis was on the heroine's backstory etc.
I love Andi Arndt but it was very weird hearing her narrating with a British accent. Might be just me, again. :|
yasmin
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Every dynasty has a beginning. Every legend starts with a story. This is ours.”

Emma Chase delivers another phenomenal and addicting novel that sweeps you right off your feet. When Emma announced she was going to release another book in the Royally series, my level of excitement was through the roof.

BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS QUEEN LENORA’S STORY, MY GRABBY HANDS WERE ITCHING TO GET AHOLD OF IT.

I cannot find the right words to express how freaking amazing and beautiful ROYALLY YOURS/>BUT
arissa
I love Lenora and Edward so freaking much!

_________

updated Sep 19
WHAAAT?!? Queen Lenora's story?! OMFG! I didn't see that coming!
_________

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
Turning Pages At ...: Royally Yours (Royally #4) by Emma Chase 24 24 Nov 05, 2018 07:19AM

• Fall (VIP, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • ImPerfect Lady (NY Sinners Series #4)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Unzipped
  • A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3)
  • Hate Notes
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Hotshot Doc
  • Faking It
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • La storia che volevamo
  • La verità è che non ti odio abbastanza
  • Repeat
  • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Birthday Suit (Sexy Suits, #2)
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romance filled with heat, humor and heart. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome children, and

Royally (4 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)
“I never thought I would have this … You.” I grip his shirt and look up into those beautiful eyes. “I never thought I would have you. I never even let myself hope for you, dream for you, and yet somehow here you are. You have changed my whole life, Edward. You’ve changed me, and I couldn’t do this alone.”
He smiles gently and strokes my face. “Yes, you could.”
“But I wouldn’t be me, not who I am now. I would be some other, emptier version of me.” Another tear falls and another, and my voice breaks. “You are my joy and my heart…you are my home…and I would be lost without you.”

“You will never be lost. I will be with you always. The vows were wrong. When death comes, he can have my body…but my soul will stay with you, I swear it.”
8 likes
“NO WOMAN IS BORN A QUEEN, no matter the title attached to her name at birth.
Kings are crowned. But queens . . . queens rise”
7 likes