Start by marking “Royally Yours (Royally, #4)” as Want to Read:
Royally Yours (Royally, #4)

Royally Yours

(Royally #4)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author Emma Chase returns with a sweet and sexy standalone in the Royally Series.

Princess Lenora Celeste Beatrice Arabella Pembrook had an unusual childhood. She was raised to be a Queen—the first Queen of Wessco.

It’s a big deal.

When she’s crowned at just nineteen, the beautiful young monarch is prepared to rule. She’s charming, clever, confide
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Expected publication: October 30th 2018 by Emma Chase, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Royally Yours, please sign up.
Marcella I'm pretty sure it's about Jane. She was introduced in Henry and Sarah's novella and described to be like Henry's grandmother; responsible, mature,…moreI'm pretty sure it's about Jane. She was introduced in Henry and Sarah's novella and described to be like Henry's grandmother; responsible, mature, and possibly uptight. This teaser sounds a lot like her so my bet is it's Jane. Real question is who's the guy ;)(less)
Jean Cassidy Lenora was the Queen and grandmother of the princes. I'm pretty sure we are gong back in time to where it all began. I hope I'm right!

Emma Chase
Apr 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Teaser:
He crouches down, dipping his chin as he assesses me. His hair is wavy and blond and a bit too long. It falls forward over his forehead—giving him a reckless, rebellious appearance. Tingling goosebumps race up my arms, that have nothing to do with the wet, icy air.

His jaw is strong, taut, and scattered with more than a day’s worth of rugged, golden stubble. He lifts his gaze to mine. His eyes are an unusual green—a very dark shade of emerald—and when he speaks his voice is deep but refine
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

COMING SOON ☺

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Holy hell! THAT PROLOGUE!!! The prologue of Royally Yours gave me chills all by itself. Goosebumps. Heart flutters. A rush of instant endorphins. I was IMMEDIATELY rapt. I was so beyond anxious to dive right in to whatever Emma Chase would serve up in Royally Yours, ready for the romance, for the passion, for the exquisite grandeur and the royal tradition. I was ready to get lost in an unforgettable romance, in a story that would undoubtedly live up to every promise set forth by the intensity of ...more
arissa
Apr 11, 2018 marked it as desperate-to-read
updated Sep 19
WHAAAT?!? Queen Lenora's story?! OMFG! I didn't see that coming!

_________

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
Can’t wait for Queen Lenora and Prince Edward’s Prequel ❤ ...more
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Another fantastic book from my Queen!😍😍😍

Full review to come later... 😊

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
19/9/18 The real source of my book hangover of the past month is Prince Edward
giphy
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I love this series so much!!

Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! I have been such a huge fan of this series and this author as a whole but Royally Yours has elevated Emma Chase to esteemed levels in my eyes. This is the BEST book this author has written to date. I am not only blown away but just completely overwhelmed with emotion. I laughed, I cried and I swooned. This novel was absolutely incredible and words can not do it justice. I loved Edward and Leonora so much. This is more than a prequel. It really was the best conclusion to the series as the a ...more
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 15, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc
I haven't read Emma Chase in YEARS! I'm excited to delve right into that iconic humorous writing I remember her having.

Blog | Instagram
Burcu Büyükyıldız
Apr 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Amanın!
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

Blog review

description

I legit whimpered – and I never whimper – when Emma Chase announced she’s writing Lenora and Edward’s story. It’s like a dream coming true.

I got a sweet, amusing, passionate story. It was all I wanted right now. I got to dive into it and I really had a great time. It was perfect. The story was magical, the characters were on the point.

And I can’t even count the times Edward made me blush! This man... gosh, I just love him. He’s so everything I thought he would be!
Lenora... oh, this g
Shayna
Oct 15, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Alice
Apr 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Please dont let it be Princess Jane's story! Please!
Amy
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Royal & Swoon-Worthy Stars!!

Full review to come!
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the damn stars! I loved this one. I’m not usually one to enjoy a prequel to a love story...but this one stole my heart and moved me to tears MULTIPLE times. I loved this story more than I can say. Fuller review to follow!
Pou-
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMG, I can't wait! The blurb caught me.
Ratula
Sep 01, 2018
Lucy045
Jul 30, 2018
Janeite Reader Writer
rated it did not like it
Sep 28, 2018
Jeziandra
Sep 25, 2018
 Dani
Sep 25, 2018
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romantic comedies filled with heat, heart and laugh-out-loud humor. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome

Royally (4 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)