Start by marking “SUSPICION” as Want to Read:
SUSPICION

SUSPICION

A lightning romance and hastily arranged marriage takes Holly up north to live at the heart of Nathan's family business - a luxurious log-cabin park on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. She has everything to look forward to, but within days of her arrival she falls prey to a series of unsettling events. It is obvious that someone doesn't want her there.
It all points to Kyl
Published April 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about SUSPICION, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SUSPICION

Leonard Tillerman
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reviews
It is said that we all have a secret in life.  Something from our past which we really do not want anyone to find out.  It could simply be a silly and embarrassing incident.  Or perhaps it could be much darker and sinister in nature- something which we would stop at nothing to hide from others.  However, the problem is that virtually nothing remains concealed forever.  It all eventually leaks out like a sieve.  The question then becomes how on earth do we react when this deep, dark secret is at ...more
Bibiana #IndieApril
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Suspicion by Brenda Guiton is what I like to call a “Sleeper Car.”

Meaning that I expected suspense, secrets and something dark and psychological, but what I didn’t expect is how effortlessly the plot would zoom me forward and how engrossed I would be, right from the opening pages.

I finished this easy-to-read suspense novel in less than a few hours. It wasn’t high-octane action; instead it was a masterful and deliberate psychological buildup all the way to the final page. The use of profluence
Joe Congel
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are not always as they seem to appear. Such is the case in this tight, well written mystery about life, love, death, and relationships. Holly is swept off her feet when she meets Nathan, a good-looking, Xtreme sports enthusiast. They quickly feel that they each are what the other needs, so much so, that they follow their hearts with a quick decision to marry.

The promise of a fairy tale marriage, living in a beautifully renovated home located amongst the luxury log cabin park owned by her
Linda Abbott
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve loved mysteries since my Nancy Drew days and truly enjoyed Suspicion. The title intrigued me because it’s also the name of Alfred Hitchcock's psychological thriller starring Cary Grant and Joan Fontaine. Both are riveting tales about new brides whose dreams of happily-ever-after run headlong into their husbands' secrets, but the similarities end there.

Brenda Guiton’s Suspicion is well written and expertly paced; the narrative speeds ahead like a bullet train and never lags.

From the opening
Mr W Welsh
Apr 17, 2018
Brenda Guiton
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Miss Dizzy Read
Jan 16, 2019
Travis Borne
marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2019
Brenda Guiton lives with her husband, Derek, in South Yorkshire. Since retiring, she has had three short plays performed at The New Bradford Playhouse (formerly The Priestley Theatre). One of the plays, "Out of the Confusion" was also broadcast on BCB (Bradford Community Broadcasting) and adapted as an Internet audio book.
Following an interesting and diverse career, Brenda devotes her leisure time