Start by marking “Beginnings” as Want to Read:
Beginnings

Beginnings

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ashford Tanner.
Handsome, and with a burgeoning career in law, Ash has the world at his feet and his relentless drive and ambition are finally paying off.

But, dealing with an overbearing and demanding employer can be challenging, even for a man like Ash, especially when trying to juggle work and a relationship.

When a multi-million dollar case forces Ash and his boss to Pari
Published May 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Beginnings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beginnings

Sunny Shelly Reads
3.5 Stars

Beginnings is a beginning to what I can only assume is a serial because it ends on a cliffhanger.

When up-and-coming lawyer Ash is pretty much forced to either go to Paris on business or be fired, his long-term girlfriend, Laura, makes the decision a lot easier for him when she dumps him. So Ash arrives in Paris unattached, and soon falls for Gabriella, the sexy waitress at the cafe he's been frequenting. And in an instalove instant, they are head over heels in love with one another. Bu
Jenny
Jun 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I hate giving such a negative review but I found the book really hard to get into if I'm being honest. Ash's boss thinks everyone is put on this planet to serve his every need including his staff having to sacrifice their home lives. In Ash's case that might have been a good thing.
Beginnings is a short OK read, ends on a cliffhanger but I don't think I'll be reading the follow-up book sadly.
mybookcraze
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

This was a really quick read. Ash has a past consisting of heartbreak which ends result is constantly working. He eventually goes to Paris for a case and meets Gabriella. That's when the story gets better.
Michele Del Rey
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabriela and Ash were so good together. I loved the chemistry and the storyline. This book had me from the beginning. This is my first book from this author and i would love to read more. Great book.
Kimberly O'connell
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know how to put into words how this book made me feel. Ash’s story of heart break work and love will take you on emotional roller coaster ride that you never want to get off of. Working on a huge case in Paris with his boss Ash is mourning the end of his long term relationship he meets the beautiful Gabriela and when they meet sparks fly and his life takes a turn he didn’t expect and he fully embraces it. As they spend time together exploring the city of Paris they have a love story ...more
HaveBooks WillSurvive