Start by marking “Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)

Her Wicked Hero

(Black Dawn #4)

ONE LOOK AND HE WAS HOOKED
A photograph. A feeling. A knowing. That’s all it took for Dante “Zed” Zaragoza to realize his fate was intertwined with a woman he’d never met. Now it was up to him to find Marcia Price and bring her home safely. Thankfully for Marcia he’s temporarily part of the Black Dawn SEAL team, who are on the hunt to locate eleven people whose yacht had
Published April 17th 2018 by Passionately Kind Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Her Wicked Hero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Wicked Hero

Start your review of Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)
Coco.V
Sep 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon US today (9/5/2019)! ...more
Elizabeth Neal
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dante (Zed) knows, by just looking at a photograph, that he will be, needs to be, the one to find Marcia and bring her home. Zed is currently being borrowed by the Black Dawn SEAL team and they're investigating the disappearance of a yacht with eleven people on board. The picture of Marcia isn't much in the way of finding them, but it does mean she's currently alive.

Marcia may, literally, be in the hands of evil, but she refuses to give up, even though she may want to. Marcia intends to survive
Heather
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the fourth entry in the Black Dawn series but it can definitely be read as a stand alone novel. I started with this one and will be going back to read the others just because I liked the secondary characters that already got their books. Zed knew from the first time he saw a photo of Marcia/Lesley that she was the woman for him. Too bad she was deeply involved in a revenge plot with bad guys wanting her dead. Plenty of action, suspense and romance made this a great read.
books are love
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was engaging and so romantic. I loved how Zed from a photo just fell for the girl. How he knew that she was going to change his life and for the better to.

Zed was the tough guy on the outside but total marshmallow on the inside for Marcia. His team was like family and they were so close and great together. We see him fight for Marcia’s safety and still not treat her with kid gloves with the situation she was in. He saw that Marcia was one who gave herself to others in taking care of them
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Shelves: 2018, romance
This book starts off at a fast pace and does not stop until the final page has been turned. There is definitely something for everyone in this book. I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation and suspense. I look forward to reading what happens next.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Madeleine
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! This story starts of with a bang and doesn’t let up till the end. I was hooked from the first sentence ““He’s going into anaphylactic shock, I need the EpiPen,” she screamed. And just keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole story..
Marcia is an amazing woman with an incredible sense of loyalty and courage, but she also has a huge heart for all she loves. But when she falls into the clutches of a killer it up to Zed and his seal team to keep her safe.
Zed knows just from
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Alpha males, danger and all the romance….

When I am looking for a military romance with loads of action, plus all the romance, I have to look no further than Caitlyn O’Leary. I’m pretty sure I’ve read everything she’s written (if not I’m slipping!) so I was more than happy to jump into her latest release.

“This girl’s spirit radiated off the photo.”

Marcia found herself in the middle of a life-threatening situation in the blink of an eye. She’s as far from prepared as you could be but she still
Crystal Watson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just need a Neanderthal to have your back.

This is one of the most heart wrenching books I have read. It's also full of bravery, determination, and love. Sometimes things don't turn out perfect in life. There are monsters who are very real and the real hero's who fight these monsters. Marcia has learned this lesson the hard way. She finds herself in the hands of a real life monster her only hope a man she doesn't know going off of a picture. Zed knew the moment he seen the picture
Donna
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Wicked Hero starts with a bang and goes from there to a rollercoaster ride of action, adventure and love. Marcia is smart and funny and stronger than she knows. She takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I would have been a blubbering pile of goo if I’d have gone through half of what this young woman did. This story was supposed to be about Navy SEAL Dante “Zed” Zaragoza but to me the real star was Marcia. The bad guy was a real shit and deserves everything he gets in the end. I really ...more
Joann
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely Worth Five ’s!!

I’m not going to give away any spoilers because I’m not the type that does that!
So all I’m going to say about this book is that it’s absolutely freaking amazing! I was sucked in before I had even finished the second paragraph but then again every book of Caitlyn O’Leary’s has done that to me. She’s awesome at creating her characters and weaving her stories to the point that they all seem so real which is why she’s one of my favorite authors! So yes you got it, I most
Victoria
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s full of action, suspense and romance. It will suck you in from the beginning as it keeps you on the edge of your seat with its twists and turns. It’s gripping and intense storyline. I loved the connection and chemistry between the characters. I enjoyed reading their journey as everything starts to unravel. Looking forward to reading more.
Rhonda
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With every book I read from Caitlyn O'Leary, I'm just amazed at how much better they get each time. This is gritty, intense and you won't want to put Zed and Marcia's story down. It starts out full throttle and doesn't slow down. Another great story.
Wendy Ballard
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have never read any of Caitlyn O'Leary books then get on it . They are very good. She takes you from one place to another with all kinds of action, love , team work of different types of our Military Groups. I am sure you will love them as much as I do or even more ;)
Debbie Watson
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story in the Black Dawn series. A case of mistaken identity puts Marcia in the crosshairs of a former soldier and Dante (Zed) is determined to keep her safe. This book kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for what happened next! Definitely recommend it!
Ash
May 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Insta-love.
How they spent time and talked with each other was just glossed over by writing just one line and now she was "his woman". No idea how we reached that stage. Sigh.
The only good part were the action scenes.
Yvonne Daniels
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Caitlyn O'Leary
Her Wicked Hero Black Dawn Book 4
by Caitlyn O'Leary

This is another fabulous, lovely romance to read. Warning! Once you start reading Wicked Hero you won't be able stop you will be compelled to read it straight through to the very end!
This is another thriller in Milla story by Caitlyn O'Leary. It's a the fourth romance in The Black Dawn series that features Marcia Price and Dante "Zed" Zaragoza. Marcia has been taking care of her adopted family because she is giver and caretaker. But when she
Karen Roma
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stories that tug at the heartstrings, convey heroism and vulnerability, and leave the reader with a feeling of coming home…this is what Caitlyn O’Leary continues to deliver. Every story holds a special message, but a man who says, “I saw your photo and recognized my soul mate”, will always capture your heart.

Her Wicked Hero will enthral and captivate readers with another tale of evil and danger and the men who choose to put everyone else’s safety before their own. But it isn’t just the rules of
CarolKat
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book opens in the jungle with a hostage situation. Several very prominent people are being held. One of them former NSA Director Harold Brockman and his children. One of the problems is that their yacht has been blown up, making rescue unlikely. That is until the director fakes a seizure and they let his daughter search for an EpiPen. In reality she is looking for a watch that shields a homing device, it will alert the correct people of their whereabouts thus dispelling any thoughts that ...more
CarolKat
Robin
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Military Romance worth reading

Ooo...I have so many good things to say about "Her Wicked Hero" I don't know where to begin.
We'll start with Military Romances. I love a man in uniform. I like to believe that the men/women that wear them up hold a value for truth, justice, loyalty, honor, and freedom. These values are those we associate with being a Hero. The men/women of Spec Ops are the best of the best, a cut above the rest.
Still they are people and there are those who do not hold to these
Lynn Reynolds
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Marcia Price isn’t sure what the future will hold. I kept getting the impression that she doesn’t know how to swear – she gives a more “dainty” swear word. She’s very resourceful and able to think on her feet. Dante “Zed” Zaragoza is doing a job by the seat of his pants. With the state of our world today, you can almost picture this actually happening to someone.

One thing I loved about this story is that the author seemed to let the story develop. The scenes weren’t rushed and our characters
Cheri
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another breathtaking winner by Ms. O'Leary. She shoves you right into the thick of a rescue turned hostage situation. Not some sterile bank, no. This is the cruel jungle with the only thing more dangerous the man who has taken her. The action is non stop. Just when you think things can't get worse--yep--they do.

Marcie is a caregiver. Not by profession by the heart. This time, she's the one in need. Zed/Dante sees her picture and KNOWS she is going to be important to him. First, he has to get
Stacy Gragg
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off I want it to be known that I not only voluntarily read and reviewed An ARC of Her Wicked Hero but I purchased the book as well. With that out of the way, onto my review...

From the first page until the last I was hooked! It was non-stop action and some tear jerking OH and a big holy cow didn't expect moment coming with some Voodoo magic thrown in!
From the moment Dante "Zed" Zaragoza saw a picture of Marcia Price he knew she was his. The only problem, Marcia was being held hostage along
Viper Spaulding
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buckle your safety belt and grab your survival bag - this book is like a thrill ride through the jungle!

Zed is part of the team sent to rescue the kidnapped family of a retired NSA head. Just one look at Marcia's file and Zed's spidey senses light up like fireworks. Marcia is one tough cookie, a caretaker at heart, and when the lone surviving kidnapper drags her deeper into the jungle, Zed sets out to rescue her no matter what it takes.

Even after the Borneo jungle, the threats aren't over for
Rachael Bromley
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book to go with the Black Dawn series a great bit of writing as always that I come to expect from Caitlyn O'Leary. The plotline was great, the characters were well put together and gelled with each as the story rolled out before us, the story was full of suspense, banter, death and at the heart of it a strong woman trying to survive. Marcia has been kidnapped along with Mr B and his 2 daughters by some bad men who want all the details about their jobs. Zed knows from a picture that he ...more
Rhi
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
From the moment Zed sees Marcia's photograph, he knows that he is connected to her - and he'll do whatever it takes to find and protect her. But life doesn't become easy once he does find and rescue Marcia. Her once captor - a sociopath with SEAL training - is determined to get revenge for the way Marcia humiliated him. The clock is ticking as danger looms and Zed is determined to keep Marcia safe.

While this is the fourth book in Ms. O'Leary's Black Dawn series, it is not necessary to have read
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 4th book in the series.

The heroine has guts and knows to keep her mouth shut and just go with things until their help is on its way. She knows the helps on the way. However, when an innocent baby and its family gets in the guy who kidnapped her way, she knows she’s has to protect the innocent, so the help can get to them. She just needs to have enough bravery to stay calm until then.

Our hero has his attention captured by a picture and knows it has something to do with his future.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Looking for a HEARTSTOPPING romantic suspense with HIGH OCTANE ACTION, SWEET HEART-MELTING ROMANCE AND UNFORGETTABLE HEROES? Than set your eyes on Her Wicked Hero! Miss O' Leary does it...AGAIN! She brings us another swoon worthy hero who will take a hold of your heart in under 5 seconds and leave you feeling satisfied, protected, and oh so warm. Zed is amazing. Sexy, smart, protective, caring, and really romantic, I felt incredibly honored to read a story with
Vickie Chaisson
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Wicked Hero is an emotional rollercoaster ride through the jungle and beyond. If you are an adrenaline junkie this book is for you. It grabs you from page one and never let's you go. O'Leary entices you with her over the top alpha males and her kick ass heroines. Dante "Zed" and Marcia have enough chemistry to set the pages on fire but also have hearts of gold. OMG Zed is a hero after my own heart. He is a big teddy bear inside raised by his grandmother he respects and values women. Every ...more
Sarita
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is now one of my favorites from this author and trust me, I love ALL of her books. From the first page until the end, there is action, intrigue, and several surprises along the way to keep you guessing. Who I absolutely love is the h/Marcia. Although she's young (and I typically steer clear of very young characters), she has wisdom beyond her years and doesn't carry herself as young as she is. She as a ton of spunk, character, and one-liners that made the book LOL at times. However, ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Dangerously Taken (Aegis Group Lepta Team #1)
  • Protecting Rose
  • Larger Than Life (Smithson Group SG-5 #2)
  • Ruthless Protector (Lawless Kings, #4)
  • Survive the Night (24 Hours - Final Countdown Book 1)
  • Security Risk (Pelican Bay Security Book 1)
  • Worth the Risk (Alpha One, #1)
  • Siren in the Wind (Mobile Intelligence Team, #1)
  • Cyclone (Linear Tactical, #1)
  • Roped In (Armed & Dangerous, #2)
  • If the Dark Wins (Finley Creek #4; General #1)
  • Edge of Fury (Edge Security #6)
  • Heroes for Hire: Books 7-9
  • The Protector: Mac (Cover Six Security, #1)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Vows Trilogy #1)
  • Secret Acquisitions (Bad Boy Capital, #1)
  • Testing Luke (Devereaux Billionaires, #3; Billionaires in the City, #6)
  • Taming The Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan, #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author, Caitlyn O'Leary, adores writing Military
Romantic Suspense and Paranormal Romance. She started publishing books
in 2014. Storytelling has been a tradition in her family for years, and she still holds on to the letters she has received from family members since her childhood.

Caitlyn lives in California with her husband John of sixteen years who often makes guest

Black Dawn (8 books)
  • Her Steadfast Hero (Black Dawn, #1; Midnight Delta, #2.5)
  • Her Devoted HERO (Black Dawn, #2)
  • Her Passionate Hero (Black Dawn, #3)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Her Captivated Hero (Black Dawn, #6)
  • Protecting Hope (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Midnight Delta, #5.5)
  • Her Loving Hero (Black Dawn Book 8)
“your question, yes, I think Raymond is going to be waiting for us. I don’t have the full story yet, but he has a hard-on for Marcia. I’m not sure if he wants to kill her or capture her, but I can tell you this, he’s not going to let her go.” “Then wait until the day after tomorrow for an extraction. That’ll give Gray and the others time to be part of the rescue effort. They’ll make sure you and Marcia are covered.” Zed looked over at the two women and the baby and weighed their options. He really wanted to get the child proper care. “I’ll take it under advisement. We’ll see how Hana is doing. I don’t want her to suffer needlessly.” “Makes sense. Just keep me up-to-date.” “Dex, we have another issue I need you to” 0 likes