Start by marking “Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)” as Want to Read:
Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)

Sugar Boss

(Sugar Daddies #2)

Zander didn’t get where he is by playing nice. Everyone has a price. Maverick is no exception.

Maverick knew when he met Zander he’d have to set boundaries. Zander Kapra already has more than any one man should, and Maverick doesn’t intend to join the list of faceless men Zander has probably bedded. It doesn’t help that Zander is in the position to make or break

Published July 9th 2018 by Punk & Sissy Publications

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar Boss

Start your review of Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
~Volha~
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, steamy
I mostly liked this book. The characters were complex, the MMA fighting scene was new and exciting for me and there was plenty of angst to go around. It would have been a great book if it didn't sound so one-sided. There was a lot of background for Zander, how he ended up where he was but absolutely nothing about Maverick - no family, what made him tick, even barely mentioned depression. I mean where did he come from? Absolutely nothing. It felt like the author focused on the most complex and an ...more
Makhda
Holy sh*t. WTF. That was so much better than the book #1. I'm so glad I'm taking a chance with this one. I'm not having issues with the writing style like the previous. It's like it was written by someone else. Hey, it's just an opinion, okay?

I really liked Zander and Maverick's story. They're just so much feels between them. I admit they became a bit sappy but I do not mind. It works for them. And obviously, it works for me too. And let's not forget the angry make-up sex. Love it! Hot and dirt
AussieMum
Ok. So this is a weird one to rate because I liked it. The characters. Their story. The copious amounts of hot sex they have (except the one sans lube, ouch!)...But throughout all of it I didn't quite feel connected to the story. Something was missing and I don't really know how to describe what. So, yeah. Weird. Especially since I know I'll read the next one in the series when it comes out...and probably the one after that. *shrugs*
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“A person doesn’t need water to drown. I’ve been suffocating for so long I forgot what it felt like to breathe properly before I met you.”

Oh the feels in the story! Zander and Maverick’s characters are briefly introduced in Sugar Fighter so I highly recommend you read that novella before starting Sugar Boss! Trust me on this!

Maverick has been MMA fighting in the casino circuit, never having enough faith in his abilities to move beyond the local matches. At each match, he feels eyes upon him. Eye
Fatimama
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kind of cliche and super sweet and I loved it!
Nile Princess
So I'm not going to rate this book because I'm trying to be fair and give it credit for what it is, and not that I thought it would be. There's nothing inherently wrong with this series. It's a fun read and good in parts. It just isn't what I expected and doesn't give me what I need. This book is better than Book 1 in the sense that it's longer and actually factors in the Sugar Daddy angle (Zander has real money, and does attempt to use it to improve Maverick's life), but the book just doesn't f ...more
Bea
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Sugar Boss is a better read than Sugar Fighter, that's for sure, but it's still far from a perfect read. I liked some things, and I disliked some things - and at some point I figured that they balanced each other out enough to justify a two-star, "it's okay" rating. But, well. There's visible improvement from the first book, no doubt thanks to the length of the story, so I figured that warranted an extra star.

I'll get the cons out of the way first. Zander's behavior bothered me half the time. Ev
Susan65
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Blogger Girls

Maverick is an MMA fighter and Zander owns the world…and the casino where Maverick fights. Maverick is attracted to Zander, and Zander is intent on adding Maverick to his collection. At first I was like, no way, Zander is a rich jerk. But then you realize he just doesn’t know how to be a normal person and his history is heartbreaking. He thinks the only way he can have friends, or even a lover is to buy them. Maverick is not to be bought.

There was a big dominance play in this st
Claudia
Zander and Maverick are so hot together!!!
At first you think Zander looks like a cold snob... when actually he's hurt and lonely...
Maverick is all that Zander wants and needs... Maverick wants Zander, not his money or influence, but the person he is... absolutely loved this story and the both of them ❤
Nic
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adorable

This was a good follow up on this series. Maverick sounds wonderful and the little bits and pieces of Zander's life sounds horrible. It would have been nice if Zander's panic attacks were addressed. But I liked this story!
Kelly
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sugar Boss is the second book in the Sugar Daddies series, and I loved it.

This book was a little longer than the first, and a little more intense. The chemistry between Zander and Maverick was crazy, and my heart broke when we found out everything Zander went through in the past.

Definitely worth the read.

4 big stars!
Claudia Lezár
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-dec, sport
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times
Between the sheets book reviews
I read Sugar Fighter (Sugar Daddies Book #1) and loved it so I went straight into reading this book Sugar Boss .

Wow!!! This one got me right in the heart. For me this was more emotional than the last book. My chest ached so bad for Zander .

Zander Kapra owned a chain of hotels ‘Luna Hotel’ and Casinos, as soon as his eyes met MMA fighter Maverick Abney , he wanted this man come hell or high water . Nothing was going to stand in his way of getting what he wanted . And what Zander wanted was Mave
Deborah Camp
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweetly sexy

A sweet and sexy M/M love story. A Russian mafia boss falls hard for a cage fighter, but struggles coping with his own past. Maverick wants the enigmatic billionaire with the light blue eyes, but he doesn't like feeling that people think that Zander owns him and that Maverick has found a sugar daddy. As the two admit their love for each other, Zander remains elusive about his past and Maverick realizes he has to break down those walls if there is any hope for a future together.
Amber Fueston
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was a little different for me. I am used to reading stories where there is one dominant character and one who is a bit more submissive. Even when there is no kink involved there is usually a more alpha character. That's not the case here. Both Maverick and Zander have more of an alpha personality. They are both used to being in charge and watching the push and pull between them was amazingly sexy.
Rinkyx
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

Wayyy better than book 1. This was a short but great read. I wish it was longer and we got more of Zander’s story and past as it was just lightly glossed for such a heavy dark past. Will be reading book 3 when it comes out. Also.... i need that guy who ended Gio’s life, I want his and his husbands story too. Please and thank you!
Maranda Raven
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

This one isn't for the faint of heart. It pulls at your soul. Maverick is a upcoming MMS fighter who caught the eye of Zander. Zander has money and power but Maverick can't be and won't be bought. A night of passion turns into so much more. Lies and deception could tear them apart. Will they both find out how the other feels before it's too late?
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

See what I mean about you know something is coming but you don't know what? This is one of those somethings. What a powerful read. Maverick and Zander hit me in the feels. Sander the most. Not until almost the end do you get a true grasp of who he is and what he's been through. Perfect example to not judging until you know all the facts.
Jackie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

After reading Sugar Fighter, I was ready to devour book 2. And devour it I did! I was looking forward to Maverick’s story after his introduction in book 1. After meeting Zander I was in LOVE! Learning his backstory was my favorite part, except for the steamy scenes, which were on fire! 100% recommend this series!
Ankita Singh
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I did not expect to love Zander but omg. I loved how he acted all unfeeling in front of everyone, but alone he was hugging flowers and grinning at text messages like an adorkable boy in love.

I absolutely adored Zander and Maverick's story and I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
joani
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
All he needs is love

And that can't be bought. Maverick and Xander make a great couple. As always this book held my attention to the ever end. I am off to read the next book in the series.
Shelby
Jan 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 65%. I love sugar daddy stories and I love crime lord MCs. So, you'd think I'd love this. However, it suffers from the ae indistinguishable POVs and jumbled writing style that the first book did. Time to call it quits on this lackluster series.
Mel
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, romance, yaoi
Zander is a interesting character. Surprisingly I haven't read a lot of 'mob boss' romance (I feel like I'm failing the genre!!) so this was new and sparkly for me. I felt for both Zander and Maverick as they navigated a romance where there is a biiiiig power imbalance.
Tanja
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was.a.sweet.story thAt is a.bit dark around the edges. Sander forget a you can't by love and Maverick forgets love doesn't always have strings. The story also has a good amount of sexy times and laughter to keep it interesting g. I like it a lot.
DANNETTE HUGGINS
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute

Interesting story line. Easy read. Liking the back story on Zander. Sad but brings the story together.even with all the abuse he had in that 20 years he was still willing to bottom.
TT
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-mma, mm-age-gap
My favorite of the series so far, though I've enjoyed all three that I've read and am ready for the next two next month! Both characters were sympathetic, and the fast connect was believable. I had a bit of a hard time getting a read on Zander, he was aggressive one minute and submissive the next, but he found a balance and became relatable to me. He's suffered a lot so I'm thrilled at the coupling and happy ending. Ready for more!
K.L. Fast
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥🔥

My oh my this book was sizzling hot. I loved it from the first page! It had me giggling like a schoolgirl, my face flush and needing a cold shower. 😍😍😍
Colleen Collins
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not bad... wasn't sure if id le the books but wow im hooked, love the MC's and story line, now i'm hooked
Ali
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow the chemistry between Maverick & Zander is electric. This author sure knows how to keep you engaged. I can’t read fast enough, but at the same time don’t want it to end. ...more
Jae Devera
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sooo good!

I loved the first book, but I love this one much much better. I highly recommend this book. Can't wait to read the next book of this series.

• Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Tempting Fate: A Love in Eden Short
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • Cold Hard Cash (Cold Hard Cash #1)
  • Make Snow Mistake (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
  • Making Rules (Davey's Rules #6)
  • Embracing Love (Embrace #2)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • Age Rules (Open Wounds #3.5; Breaking the Rules #5)
  • Teddy and His Bear (Oh My!, #1)
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Virgin Flyer
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Seven-time winner of Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award Wi

Sugar Daddies (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Sugar Fighter (Sugar Daddies #1)
  • Sugar Bear (Sugar Daddies #3)
  • Sugar Tycoon (Sugar Daddies #4)
  • Sugar Dom (Sugar Daddies #5)
  • Sugar Bastard (Sugar Daddies #6)
  • Sugar Heart (Sugar Daddies #7)
  • Sugar Protector (Sugar Daddies #8)
  • Sugar Obsession (Sugar Daddies #9)
  • Sugar Enemy (Sugar Daddies #10)
  • Sugar Port (Sugar Daddies #11)