Start by marking “The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean” as Want to Read:
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean

The Spiritual, Occult and Historical significance of the "Emerald Tablets" is almost beyond belief of modern man. Written around 36,000 B.C. by Thoth, an Atlantean priest-king, this manuscript dates far back beyond reach of any Egyptian writings ever found. The author, Thoth, a Master-Teacher of the early Egyptians, put this treatise to writing in his native Atlantean lang ...more
Published December 6th 2006 by Dog Ear Publishing (first published July 30th 1994)

☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣
Unexpectedly poetic.
Unbelievably nostalgic.

Q:
Read. Believe or not, but read. And the vibration found therein will awaken a response in your soul. (c)
Q:
... even from beyond time and beyond death will I return... (c)
Q:
Wise were we with the wisdom of Children of Light who dwelt amongst us.
Strong were we with the power drawn from the eternal fire. (c)
Q:
Naught desired I but the attainment of wisdom. (c)
Q:
Far to the stars I journeyed until space and time became as naught. (c)
Lift ever upwards your
Fundi
Nov 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing
If you read this several times, the light in you will recognize the light in this ancient text.
Wissam Asaad
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Knowledge is regarded by the fool as ignorance, and the things that are profitable are to him hurtful. He liveth in death. it is therefore his food.
wisdom cometh to all her children even as they cometh unto wisdom.
list to the voice of wisdom; list to the voice of light.
The wise man lets his heart overflow, but keeps silent his mouth.
Seek ye with wisdom, Turn the thoughts inward, close not thy mind to the flower of light
Clear is the pathway to he who has wisdom. Open the door to the kingdom of
Pascale
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I actually enjoyed this book very much.

I will be honest though I skipped much of the interpretation part as I thought it was more confusing than anything. I thought the introduction was a bit pompous also. But the tablets themselves with the 2 additional ones at the end were quite interesting and contained information worth reading.

I do recommend it for those who enjoy finding links to things they know or other documents they have read. I find it fascinating how similar information can be passe
Sophia Amarantine
"Darkness transmuted is light of the Light.
This, my children, your purpose in being;
transmutation of darkness to light."

Roberto G
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!! I really recommend. Very worthwhile. So many doors it opened in my mind. So many more questions. Like how was this information obtained and then translated? From actual tablets or from channeling? If anyone has a clue please let me know. I would also recommend to anyone that appreciated this read to also read The Memoors and Prophecies of an Extraterestial God Lost Book of Enki.
Jimmy Ele
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superbly interesting. I found many parallels of truth in this, in my own life. I would rather keep the details of those things, to myself.
Seraphim Veluvian
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Скрижалите („Табула Смарагдина“) са едно от преките доказателства за светлината на архаичния свят, достигнали до късното човечество. Пред читателя се открива амбициозният превод на Морис Дореал – един от митарите на Великата Бяла Ложа. Въпреки, че става въпрос за превод, неговата автентичност не отстъпва на тази от Корпус Херменетикум, защото пророчеството Хермес Трисмегист беше опосредено от древногръцки превод в периода на Късното Египетско царство и бива разкрит след съмнително мълчание едва ...more
JJ
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poetic, inspiring, and very enlightening! The Emerald Tablets of Thoth is a must read for those who seek wisdom and development of the soul. In addition to fragments of Atlantean history, the tablets also act as a guide for evolving the human consciousness to higher levels of truth and awareness. In my personal opinion, I interpreted Thoth giving instructions in astral-projection a term utilized in esotericism to depict a willful out-of-body experience, an alleged form of telepathy that presumes ...more
Bettie☯

Read by Josh Reeves (big mistake right there!)

The tablets go back to 36K BC - really, he says so. The writer is, as the title suggests, Thoth, a priest-king who founded a colony in Egypt after his island sunk.

Advice: depress the mute button for three hours and there you are, done, and eager for a new read in another genre.
ROY JACKSON
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic

Very informative and enlightening. The book was well organized and the translation was that the average layman could comprehend with understanding, even feel a sense of being a part of its unfolding.
Mathew
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating. Wisdom still very relevant in todays world. Will keep this on me at all times.
octavio
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read

An amazing book to guide you on your quest of knowledge and wisdom. This is a must read for all, on the path for truth.
gina michienzi
Jan 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably true to Epoch.
Riobhcah
I would give this book more than five stars if possible. What a fascinating account of the circular rise and fall or wisdom in humanity and of the origins and destiny of humanity.
Kelsey
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can feel the wisdom and it helped in many of my meditations. Mahalo Thoth/Hermes
Hanna Nilsson
Feb 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Interesting. Keep an open mind and you'll learn a thing or two about spiritual growth. But keep in mind that this is not the same as The tablet of Hermes, written by Hermes; meaning Maurice Dorsal have added his own words, translations and interpretations; where is unknown.

A good read, surely; I noticed a few add's which did seemed out of context. The later chapters felt as if they were heavily translated and edited.
Take the time to read it, you'll not regret doing so. Just Remember to do your
Christopher Miller
Admittedly, the words of the tablets are 'evergreen', timeless in their thoughts and instruction. It's just a shame that the author (or his translators) did not proof-read the final copy. One should not be expected to have to add a letter here, substitute other letters there, to make sense of what was intended. That made it hard going. As such I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone but true seekers after 'truth'. THe information is there, it's just hard to find.
Devaney Roberts
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book has so much wisdom and knowledge! Very deep thought outlooks and it truly explains and shows you what you are truly missing within the darkness... this book truly brings the darkness into the light for you!
Mark Mosher
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
If I can give this book 10 stars I would. The wisdom within enlightens and empowers the soul. The Emerald Tablets share profound spiritual knowledge and insight with straight forward information on a cosmic level. One of my favorites by far!
Philip Moyer
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Doreals translation is key, in my opinion. The differences between this translation and the others are subtle, but can impact the delivery as well as intentions
Marko Bojkovský
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Zabavno moderno štivo (20. vek) koje je bazirano na hermetističkoj filozofiji i duhovnosti, konkretno na "Smaragdnoj Ploči" koja se pripisuje Hermesu Trismegistosu, no više od samog teksta meni je zanimljivo kako ljudi ovo čiaj ubez grama kritičke misli ili makar želje da provere (ako već ne mogu da promisle) da li je ovo zaista staro 36 hiljada godina(!).
Koliko sam shvatio ovo je važan deo cele "ancient aliens" scile i haridbe čudnih likova i još čudnijih ideja, na kraju krajeva i pročitah upr
Eliana Martin
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people seeking personal growth, enlightenment
What an amazing book, I couldn't put it down.
It was complex and at times simple, sometimes clear and others obscure. Many passages resonated with me, many are still yet unclear; this is one book I'll read again and again.
I highly recommend it to anyone seeking enlightenment or personal advancement.

“Desireth thou to know the deep, hidden secret? Look in
Hotspur
This is interesting. Its clearly written in the 1930's, by an author tied to this mystical White Brotherhood. There's references to modern ideas and forms as well as core beliefs of this white brotherhood, that give this away quite easily. The first half has some nice, perhaps channeled mystical or spiritual advice, while the second half devolves into the clearly fake Atlantean history and time and dimensional ramblings, which while clearly not from 36,000 BC, still remains interesting to read a ...more
Paul
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-thought
Not quite sure what I just read. Supposedly this was written by the Egyptian god Thoth who claims to be from Atlantis. He has regenerated himself a number of times by going to some lab hidden in the center of the earth. However, he can't go there anymore because the door was on Atlantis and they had to sink the island because it was also a gateway to something really bad. His space ship is hidden under the Sphinx and the keys are in the pyramid next door. If you learn his ways, you can find them ...more
Irene
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: curiosity
I need to study these texts again...I am unsure how I feel about them.
Niki
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What I thought was a film documentary, ended up being this book, read aloud with light commentary, on a radio show. I may not have made it through the text on my own;)

Like a lot of literature in this realm of spirituality, without a solid background, these writings could sound like total hogwash. I always recommend starting with Spirit Science, a series of *fantastic* documentaries available on youtube. You can skip to #12 if you want to jump right to the Atlantis story, but he builds on previo
Mahmoud Awad
Jun 30, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fringe, fiction
A low-energy fabrication. Skip it and pick up a softcover of the Cthulhu Mythos or The Coming Race if you're wanting for an orientalist fantasy fix. You'll have all the crypto-theosophy and racism without Doreal's terrible prose and uninspired mythology.

Strange and terrible are the HOUNDS of the Barrier. Follow they consciousness to the limits of space. Think not to escape by entering your body, for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection, save from the c
Mahara Rayne
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very Interesting. I'm sure I'll read it again. You can find a copy at PCX in the "Everything Else" section.
Karen
Aug 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Interesting history of Atlantis from the Egyptian point of view. I enjoyed it.

• Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012: The Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light
  • Saint Germain on Alchemy: Formulas for Self-Transformation
  • The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch
  • The Twelve Layers of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within (Kryon, #12)
  • Self-Initiation Into the Golden Dawn Tradition: A Complete Cirriculum of Study for Both the Solitary Magician and the Working Magical Group
  • Applied Magic
  • The Law of One: Book II
  • Isis Unveiled
  • Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book of the Dead
  • The Paleblood Hunt
  • Did God Have a Wife? Archaeology and Folk Religion in Ancient Israel
  • The Fall and Rise of China
  • Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • Kebra Nagast (the Glory of Kings)
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volume Two: A Seth Book
  • The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth
  • Unveiled Mysteries (Saint Germain Series, #1)
Pseudonym of Claude D. Dodgin.

Occultist who lived in Denver Colorado. He established the Brotherhood of the White Temple in 1933.

In 1929, Doreal's astral self would have still been in Tibet studying esoteric knowledge while his physical self was driving a cab in Wichita.
“Read. Believe or not, but read. And the vibration found therein will awaken a response in your soul.” 9 likes
“the true student will read between the lines and gain wisdom. If the light is in you, the light which is engraved in these tablets will respond.” 8 likes