Start by marking “Sizzle Anthology” as Want to Read:
Sizzle Anthology

Sizzle Anthology

Summer is here, and it is going to be hot! Sexy, lip-biting stories will have your body temperature rising. Let a sexy CEO, a tantalizing man in uniform, rugged brothers, and tempting tattooed bad boys take you on a stimulating summer adventure you’re sure to love. From passion-filled vacations to illegal car racing, Sizzle will leave you excited, titillated, and panting ...more
Published June 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sizzle Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sizzle Anthology

Start your review of Sizzle Anthology
Love2ReadRomance
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So hot and steamy!!! Sizzle Anthology was a great read! I love how all the authors have a different take on romance. It definitely kept it interesting throughout all the stories.
Hanleigh Bradley
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A short little read that left me dying for a trip to the beach... preferably with my own military man.
Thuy Taylor
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This anthology has really steamy stories in it. It is exactly what the title is, sizzling... There is a story of Joshua and Yvette, military guy and girl visiting home in a beach town. That was a hot little number. Then a car racing story that will leave your heart pumping with the car racing and a little bit of drama. Motorcycle club story with a girl and 2 brothers. I mean, there is different stories but they all share one thing, all the HOTNESS!!!!
Robin
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super hot introduction to some new-to-me authors. After reading Wild, I definitely can’t wait to read more by Sophia Peony.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
Sarah Stein
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
(I am one of the authors.)
Terry
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Sophia Peony’s story and for that alone I give it a 5 Star! Talk about hot!!! I hope the other stories are just as hot.

Update:
This book sizzles like bacon on a frying pan! What I also liked is that the stories are so different from each other! You get a wholesome story about a beach town, a man in uniform, street racing (new topic for me!), mobster, and just a little bit of everything.
Karen Sedgman
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sizzle will get you sizzling for these short reads! A fantastic mix of stories!
Cynthia Carpenter
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Summer is hear and this book is full of steamy short reads with lots of heat and romance.
Each story pulls you in and gives all the heat of beach and summer vacation. Girl meets boy and things heat up .
French Kiss by Tiffany Carby:
Mia runs the coffee shop in Spring City. She is look to buy it and decides to take a vacation to Florida where She Meets Trey and has they hang out together they steam up the bedroom as well. When its time to leave and go back home they want don't want it to end. What
Pam
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The name didn't lie! It brought the heat. great collection of stories. Most were new to me authors and I really enjoyed all the stories.
Mónica Hdz
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book, if you want entertainment, adventure, warmth, good characters, locations and easy reading, this is the book
congratulations to each and every one of the authors who put a story in this book, they created a good trip
Nicole Chu
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With a title like Sizzle you know it is going to be hot. I recently started reading anthologies.
Each and every story is hot (duh Sizzle)!
This is definitely an anthology to read at night in bed...wink wink
I wanted to choose a fav story but enjoyed them all so much I couldn’t choose.
The best part of this anthology is I got to read authors I hadn’t read before. An anthology is a great way to get a snippet of a new author and then go out and get their books!
Love!!!
Sophia Peony
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather Steele
rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2019
Primrose Passage
Apr 12, 2018
K.
Apr 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Tiffany Carby
Apr 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Megan Damrow
May 15, 2018
Kat Green
May 16, 2018
Kassandra Klay
May 20, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Elizabeth Barnett
Ashley
Aug 02, 2018

• Warrior Blue
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Dirty Talk (Get Dirty, #1)
  • Wish Upon A Witch (This Good Witch Mystery Series Book 1)
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Santa Daddy (Fantastical Daddy Doms, #3)
  • Knights Who Stole My Heart (Knights, #2)
  • Knights Who Broke My Heart ( Knights, #3)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • Georgia On My Mind (Southern Promises #2)
  • Kiss My Luck
  • Ambitious Desire (Ambition #4)
In 6th grade I wanted to be a singer. In high school I wanted to be a lawyer, an astronaut and then a house wife when I thought I was going to marry my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to be a pilot but found out I was too short to fly. So, I decided to become a photographer. When that didn’t work out, I decided to be a writer.