Start by marking “Becoming Me (The Imagination #1)” as Want to Read:
Becoming Me (The Imagination #1)

Becoming Me

(Imagination #1)

Is there something greater than we know? Can we, through the talents God has given us, tap into a well-spring our mortal senses do not see? If so, how do we encourage each other to find that deeper “something,” or do we rationalize each other out of even searching for it?

Published July 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Becoming Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becoming Me

Coco.V
Aug 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/26/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Paige Grayson isn’t crushing on Nelson Samuels. Just ask her. She’ll tell you. After all, he is her sister’s best friend, “royalty” in her high school, a senior, and so talented he would
Teri
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Man this author captures the pain, unsteadiness, crazy mind blowing emotions that come on you as you go from being a carefree teen to finishing high school and being faced with the real world. Around this time or maybe I should say up to this time we are made aware of so much more than our little world it can be overwhelming. Trying to measure up to what you think others want from you or just to put on the face that makes everyone think you have it all together. These two learn from each other t ...more
Doug Simpson
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Sweet Clean Read
Nelson is the Student Council President, an amazing musician, a super hard worker, and is adored by his fellow students. Unfortunately, primarily due to his standing at home, he has minimal self-confidence but has learned how to put on a great act. Paige, along with numerous others secretly adores Nelson and has her own shortage of self-confidence. When they eventually spend more time together the two are a Godsend to each other and help each other build their self-confidence e
Ellen White
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Being young and feeling, the want if, they really knew me, would they like me. Beautiful told story, of listening to who you are within yourself, and being true to it. There will come a place, and people that will want that. To write one’s feeling down, or to hear music, is a gift. This was a nice beginning to a new series, and a great message awaits readers, as they read this.
Pat Allen
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely teens love story

Portraying the shyness, insecurities, hopes, talents, ambitions, feelings of rejection, betrayal of those meant to be closest to them and the soaring passions and beauty within each young character portrayed in this story. Well done Stacy Stallings! Once again you have written a story that is profoundly beautiful.
Rebecca
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Story

The themes of self-doubt and the lengths one goes to to hide it from the world are honestly and deeply explored here. As Paige and Nelson find out, two are definitely stronger than one.
Michael Borachok
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Ms Stallings has captured the feelings and hesitancies of both sexes as they start dating. Thought some of the things they dealt with were really tough for a 16 and 18 teens to handle.
Martha
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A new adult book, written about high school students. The author captures the drama of high school as well as the deep love that Seniors can have for one another.
I also liked the character issues with the parents that were being dealt with as well.
Bibliophile
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Becoming Me

Paige has words flowing through her mind. Nelson has melodies playing in his head. The blending of her words and his notes make beautiful music.
Deepa
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
A good clean young adult book. It had interesting characters, a nice narrative style and all in all was an enjoyable read.
Brenda C. McAllister
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!!!!!

This was a very sweet and tender love story. I really enjoyed it. It caused me to go back to my high school years. That was not a good time in my live.
Pastor Karen
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent as always. I absolutely loved this book. The characters are believable and the story line pertinent. I love the way God's mercy, love and grace shine through.
RMK
Feb 16, 2019
Mickey20328
Jul 24, 2018
Ashanth Muthutantri
rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2019
Tara
Aug 13, 2018
Dianne Lemon
Oct 10, 2018
Gloria Leclerc
Oct 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Just the Way You Are (Pleasant Gap Romance #1)
  • The Cupcake Dilemma (Rock Creek #3)
  • The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)
  • A Reason to Believe (A Reason to Love #2)
  • Catch of a Lifetime
  • Magnolia Storms (Coastal Hearts #1)
  • Leaving November (Clayburn #2)
  • Message In A Bottle (Surf's Up)
  • Heart Failure
  • Safe In His Arms (Life Unexpected #1)
  • Engaged in Trouble (Enchanted Events #1)
  • All this Time (Walker Family, #4)
  • Addison Blakely:  Confessions of a PK
  • Colors of Christmas: Two Contemporary Stories Celebrate the Hope of Christmas
  • A Shining Star
  • Where Two Hearts Meet (Prince Edward Island Dreams #2)
  • Night Stalker (FBI: Special Crimes Unit #1)
  • Count Me In (An Emerald City Romance #1)
A stay-at-home mom with a husband, three kids and a writing addiction on the side, Staci Stallings has numerous titles for readers to choose from. Not content to stay in one genre and write it to death, Staci’s stories run the gamut from young adult to adult, from motivational and inspirational to full-out Christian and back again. Every title is a new adventure! That’s what keeps Staci writing an ...more

Imagination (2 books)
  • The Taste of Tears  (The Imagination #2)