Start by marking “From the Trees to the Sky (Heavenly Chaos Book 1)” as Want to Read:
From the Trees to the Sky (Heavenly Chaos Book 1)

From the Trees to the Sky (Heavenly Chaos Book 1)

After becoming an orphan at sixteen and moving to the small town of Libby Montana with her uncle, Alexandra is saved from a lunatic by a young man who both captivates and baffles her.
The two of them grow closer as each day passes and it is not long before she learns his secret: Finn Skye is a fallen angel.
As their hearts open to each other, it becomes obvious that
Published April 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about From the Trees to the Sky, please sign up.
Brooklynn Pendley My book is completely self-published, and I am new to the world of self-publishing.
With that being said, a few mistakes slipped through the cracks…more
With that being said, a few mistakes slipped through the cracks but I have since edited the book and I am hopeful that there are no more mistakes. (less)

Start your review of From the Trees to the Sky (Heavenly Chaos Book 1)
T. Steele
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I could not put this book down! It hit all the tropes I love and the characters were all really likable and amazing. I felt like I was actually in the book as the characters were going through things, I was right there with them! Cant wait to read the next!
Bwf
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, I loved the characters, the plot was amazing. I saw on Amazon that this book was self published which left me surprised! I only came across two or three mistakes, but I also come across some in books that go through an actual publisher. I cant wait to see if the author puts out a sequel!
Wine_Drinking_Reader
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Makaiza
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book... Wow it's so incredible! I mean really. It has all of the emotions that you know you have and even ones that you don't know that you have. There are an absolute abundance of happy, sad, beautiful, romantic moments that encompass you and take you for a ride.

Give this book the chance it deserves!

Love the author for her creative outlook. Thank you for writing thism
Madison
Aug 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
I loved the plot of this book, as well as the characters. However, I can only give it one star because, at least in the kindle version, there was a typo on every single page. I reported every typo I found to Amazon, and it took me more than twice as long to read it as it should have because I was so distracted by misspellings, plot inaccuracies, and grammar. This author has great potential, but the editing needs a lot of work. I felt as if I was an editor instead of a reader.
Lindsey Austin
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This book is definitely a must read. I didn't want to put it down, the story got me so hooked! GIVE ME MORE!!
angela Herrera
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good. I love how it pulled me in. Had me crying at the start. Can’t wait for book two. A must read.
Zoila Alvarado
Jul 06, 2019
Brooklynn Pendley
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Janet J Johnson Dewey
Jan 05, 2020
Parehuia Shepherd
Apr 04, 2019
Favorite Characters 1 1 Oct 08, 2018 01:53PM

• Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1)
  • Behind the Glass
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Natural Born Slut - A Dirty Classic Inspired by Kate Chopin's The Awakening
  • Wide Awake
My name is Brooklynn Pendley and I am a twenty-seven-year-old mother of two living in Southern California where I spend my free time creating fictional worlds.
I first started writing at the age of thirteen in Northern California, filling notebook after notebook with my ideas, characters, and worlds.
I spent a lot of my free time either writing stories or reading them in the numerous books that I