Jump to ratings and reviews

From the Trees to the Sky

After becoming an orphan at sixteen and moving to the small town of Libby Montana with her uncle, Alexandra is saved from a lunatic by a young man who both captivates and baffles her.
The two of them grow closer as each day passes and it is not long before she learns his secret: Finn Skye is a fallen angel.
As their hearts open to each other, it becomes obvious that Alexandra has a pure soul and is wanted by an evil angel to create an army to take over Heaven.
Her soul puts in danger and her heart belongs to a fallen angel, what will happen to Alexandra once she is found?

Romantic and exhilarating, FROM THE TREES TO THE SKY is must-read love story.

280 pages, Kindle Edition

Published April 5, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Brooklynn Pendley

2 books16 followers
My name is Brooklynn Pendley and I am a twenty-eight-year-old mother of three living in Southern California where I spend my free time creating fictional worlds.
I first started writing at the age of thirteen in Northern California, filling notebook after notebook with my ideas, characters, and worlds.
I spent a lot of my free time either writing stories or reading them in the numerous books that I owned.
Writing has always been a passion of mine, and so I decided to try and share that passion with others.
After years of writing short stories, handfuls of hundred-page stories, spending long nights typing away at my computer, I have finally published a book in which I am truly proud of.
I hope that everyone can find as much comfort and love in my stories as I do.
This is just the beginning as I plan to continue creating fictional worlds for you all to dive into.
Keep an eye out for my work.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
8 (88%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
1 (11%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.