Start by marking “Shattered Love (Betrayal Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Love (Betrayal Series #1)

Shattered Love

(Betrayal #1)

Avery
Love; four letters, one word.
The emotion it causes can’t be written.
People have tried but no one can capture its true meaning.
It’s something you feel, something that consumes you. It has no limits and sees no reason.
This is what I feel for Dominic Stone
My entire world gravitates around him. I am his, and he is mine.
I had no idea how intense my love for him coul
Kindle Edition
Published June 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Love

Start your review of Shattered Love (Betrayal Series #1)
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book. I can’t believe this is a debut novel for Ivy Rose. It’s spectacular.
From the very start you know this book is different. It hooks you from the first chapter. Be prepared for those ugly tears!!!
Taylor Graham(southernbooknerd93)
S.E. Roberts
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing!! I could tell when I started that it wasn’t going to be your typical love story. No, this story was one of love but also of so much heartache and pain. Ivy kept me wanting for more. I can’t wait to read more from this incredible author!
Jennifer Gomez
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A debut novel you do not want to miss. Ivy Rose is a master storyteller.

You know that warm comfy feeling you get when you wrap yourself in your favorite blanket fresh out of the dryer and you finally get a minute to relax and everything is just melting away? That is the way This book made me feel.......at first.

Ivy Rose gave me a false sense of security. One minute its so sweet I'm getting a cavity, the next, she throws me in the deep end so fast I feel like I'm drowning. I was gasping for air
Sheila Fiske
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story had me hooked from the beginning. It expressed the amazing love that Avery and Dominic had for each other. I knew in my gut that it was too perfect, and was anticipating something to happen. Let me tell you, it does! I bawled like a baby. My husband wanted to know what was wrong. Things that happened, totally surprised me. I look forward to reading the next book in the series. This book is a great story to read. I must add that I found a few typos, but it didn't take away from the sto ...more
Up All Night With Books
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer for Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Words fail me with this review. I am completely in a book hangover and a bit shattered myself. Ivy Rose's debut novel, Shattered Love, book one in the Shattered Series, is beyond exceptional.

Such a brilliant story with sooo many surprises. I am afraid to write anything in case I end up giving anything away. It is just that good!!!

From the very start you are hooked into that love that everyone wants in their life, the fairyt
SyLvIa
Jul 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Okay so just let me start by saying that IVY ROSE you're an amazing author and WOW this is just your debut novel. So at first i was a bit iffy about this book but MY GOD WAS I WRONG.
AVERY and DOMINIC are something special. You portrayed their story so so beautifully. I cried so many times while reading this book. And i honestly can't wait for this book to come out and other pepole to read it.
Such clarity and such an amazing way of telling this story.
I LOVED IT! AND I'LL READ EVERY BOOK AFTER T
Krista
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shattered Love is the story of Avery and Dominic and a love that never ends. Sounds like a great love story, and it is, but of course life happens and hearts are shattered along the way. It took a little bit to get the action, but it was definitely worth the wait! I can't wait to see what happens in book two!
Katy Birch
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely phenomenal. You would not believe it was a debut. It was stunning. I love the fact you are reading about an established couple. It was gut wrenching but heart warming at the same time. A book that will stay with me forever. I adore it soo much. The best debut i have read.
Mas
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Mona williams
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i had tears in my eyes reading this book! he has a troubled past. she cant believe she got him. now something really bad happens that sends him to a dark place for revenge.you have to read this book its a tear jerker.
tania
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow this book was brutal but in a good way.

i live dominc and avery. i love how it went from love story to a amazing mc book.

this book made me cry want to rip pages up if only it wasnt a kindle book it was fab and i loved.
K.L. Humphreys
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant Debut.

This book has so much feels.

Dominic and Avery - they are each other's everything, their love is something some only dream off. It was refreshing to have the relationship already developed between these two... They we're married already and Ivy takes us into their world, giving us the insight we need to love them both!

This book has some twists and turns that I didn't see coming!

This book is everything!
I'd recommend to everyone and their mothers!!
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first book in the shattered Love series and one hell of a debut novel !

Avery and Dominic have that perfect kinda love, the Love where they know each other and their souls are aligned, the perfection that others strive for, but what happens when it’s punctured can it be repaired is there a turning point ?

Dominic has had a hard life and he thought it was all behind him, there are twists and turns throughout this book that keep you guessing, some you caught on to and others you were left wond
Allisyn
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truly fantastic debut!! You need to read this book! I fell so in love with the characters and was truly shattered by Miss Ivy's writing and this book! I cursed her and told her I hated her but she was pretty cool about it... I fell so in love with Dominic and Avery, they are soulmates and they truly shine together. You go into this book knowing she's going to do something to them and when she does, have tissues handy!! You will never believe what happens!! I happily recommend this book written b ...more
Jade Pitman
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing book. I can’t put into word how good this book is.

This is the first book that’s made me cry. It’s just wow.

I was hooked from the first page.

Your amazing ivy

Xx
V Meade
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dominic and Avery are so much of everything. From page one you can feel their love for each other. Dominic comes from a difficult background, but Avery brings him into the light. They fight for each other and to protect each other. Dominic is an alpha police officer who wants to make the world a better place, so Avery can have the best life possible. Avery is a head strong woman who knows Dominic is her forever. Even going so far as to cut people out of her life who didn’t see Dominic they way s ...more
Laura Williams
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it

Avery and Dominic had a love that it’s difficult to grasp. He has had a very hard life growing up and they excepted each other for who they were. Love and devotion were hand-in-hand for both of them and even went so well when Avery became pregnant. When Avery is shot, what length will Dominic go to to avenge the evil. While doing this he goes down very dark path. How can he return. This is well worth a read. 4*

#Books2blog
Teri
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is freaking AMAZING. This is this author's debut novel and she gets it. We want romance but we also want intrigue and action and some kick butt stuff that makes us get lost in our feelings and forget about the world. That's what this book does. Gets you all happy and relaxed and lost in the beautiful love this couple shared. They were everyone's dream couple until that day. All her life she saved him well that's what he felt anyway, well it was her turn. This author looses her doggone ...more
Lisa Rangel
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shattered Love by Ivy Rose was a book that made you feel emotional. When you think that someone is getting there HEA and they don't and its the others your like hey what happened here lol..
But the love that Avery and Dominic had is something that has me saying awww..It had its twists and turns throughout the book but when you finallt reached the end you were wanting more out of it. I cant wait to read more from her.

Autumn Bryant
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is phenomenal! I ugly cried until my eyes were swollen. It is beautifully heartbreaking. Filled with love, hot scenes, twists and turns, it will leave you emotionally broken but the ending is what leaves you breathless and wanting more. This was my first time reading this author and it will not be my last. I just wish I could give more that 5 stars!!!
Nancy
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW what a debut book! This the first in this series and it is intense and filled with emotions. The love between Avery and Dominic is the intense. The twists and turns throughout the story are filled with emotions. This book hooked me from the beginning and kept me reading until the end. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lisa White
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one book you do not want to miss reading. Every "feel" is what you will "feel"; from love to hate, compasion, to fustrated, to laughing and everything in between.

A MUST OF ALL MUST. and being a debut novel. WOW!!!! Ivy Rose has hit it out of the park.

See my full review under Up All Night With Books Blog. Posted Shortly.
Roxanne
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get your tissues ready before you begin this one. It was so heart wrenching at times I could not breathe. I had to put the book down to calm myself before moving on. This story had twists and turns I did not see coming, keeping me very interested in the book. This is Ivy Rose’s debut novel. I cannot wait to see what else her imagination will come up with.
E. Molgaard
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heather
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
Wow, this one took me through a whole range of emotions! It was so happy and sweet to start out but then had me shocked and crying! I can't wait to read the next book in this series, and would definitely recommend this one! It could certainly use another round of edits but overall it didn't bother me too much
Tiffany Elliott
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Shattered Love Series! A Debut Novel! This story was Heart Wrenching! It will grab at your heart strings and not let go. I laughed and cried!. I couldn't put this book down! I wanted more of Dominic and Avery! Can’t wait to read more by Ivy Rose!
Kathi
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! What a ride! This is a first read by this author. It is well written and you feel for these characters. The author does a good job at putting this all together, but at the same time leaves you wanting more.
Sarah Brown
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant debut novel.
I fell in love with the characters whose relationship was already established.
Be warned though, you will want a box of tissues handy..... (I ugly cried!!)

• Crowned with Guilt (Remember the Reaper, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • Clean Start (Violent Circle, #3)
  • Defenseless Hearts (Tender Hearts #2)
  • Duplicity (Jilted #1)
  • Gent
  • Deadly Encounter (Deadly Series #4)
  • Jeremy (In Safe Hands #5)
  • Slaughter
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Sterling Shore, #12)
  • The Cleaner (The Messes, #1)
  • Watch Over Her (Only Her #1)
  • Breaking Mr. Cane (Cane, #2)
  • The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
  • The Art of Dating
  • Key To Her Heart
  • Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)
  • Heath