Start by marking “Destiny Fulfilled” as Want to Read:
Destiny Fulfilled

Destiny Fulfilled

Only love can save them…

Wren O’Hara is waiting for the day she succumbs to mental illness like her mother. When she is attacked by a psychotic client at work, and saved by what must be an angel, she fears the time for insanity has come.

Little does she know, her savior is an immortal warrior druid named Riagan Tenman, and that he will challenge everything she ever thought s
Hardcover, 1, 260 pages
Published August 7th 2018 by BHC Press/Windswept

To ask other readers questions about Destiny Fulfilled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny Fulfilled

Nadine
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am really liking the fantasy books I have been reading lately!

I was undecided as to potential expectations as I dove in Destiny Fulfilled and I was really pleasantly surprised.

I always say that I go reading books with an open mind, but then I select them based on the their blurbs and usually have an inkling on the level of love I will have for it.

Here, I was unsure, it happens!

But…

Well, I really enjoyed it!

It was well written, good pace, the characters were well rounded and I liked the story o
Keyrsten
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
The concept of this book is what drew me to it. Wren is waiting for the day she starts showing signs of mental illness like her mother, and after an incident at work she believes the time has finally come. Riagan is a druid cast to earth who must find love, but how can you find love when you never believed in it in the first place? I went into this book ready for an epic love story and adventure, but it fell a little flat for me. It was hard to get into the book and I feel like I didn’t really g ...more
Ibukun
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This book is about Wren, who fears that she will one day become mentally unstable like her mother. Her frequent headaches, as well as the fact that she’s started hearing and seeing things that shouldn’t be, are what makes her fears even more valid. When she meets a man, who is clearly not from her world, Wren’s worst fears seem to be confirmed.
Destiny Fulfilled has more good things than bad. I don’t know what I was expecting, but I was pleasantl
Kirstian Semprevivo
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Destiny Fulfilled was an intriguing read. I'm a sucker for anything fantasy or paranormal and this book was just that. I mean, who doesn't want to be saved by a handsome, immortal warrior druid?

Following Wren as she learns the truth of what is happening to her and that is no mere mental break down was worth the late nights I spent up reading. I enjoyed her character and how she was there for her mother even though others thought he
Kim O'Daniel
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly Hell what a book! This is a phenomenally well written and thought out book. It was such a joy to read. It had this wonderful flow to it and I had a hard nearly imposable to put down. I love this twist to an old tale.
This is Wren and Riagen's story. He is a druid and protected. But when he is caught breaking a rule, he is sentenced to the realm of man. As a mortal human were he has a task to fulfill in order to be redeemed. And that involves wren. She thinks she is losing her mind just like
Arlene Mullen
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
So this story is about Wren and Riagan. Riagan is a druid who is cast out to earth. Wren is a human who takes care of her sick mom. When Riagan saves her life, things get confusing for Wren. Riagan has to find love, but doesn't believe in it. Wren thinks she's going crazy because of her mom and her attraction to the strange man.
So the story isn't bad. I liked the second half better. The story didnt flow well. It was very choppy and did not keep my interest very well. I loved the fantasy story. I
Linda
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Ms. McKinney’s story bridges two separate yet intertwined universes weaving a story that combines two separate realities into one.

Read full review in the 2018 Oct issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the idea behind this story, it was a modern day meets ancient druid supernatural type thing. Wren's mother is suffering from schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Wren is convinced that she is going to become ill with the same things, so when she starts to hear voices and see things that can't possibly be real, then surely this is the start of that. Except, of course, they are real.

When immortal druid warrior Riagan is banished from his world, he has three days to find the lov
Darlene Owen
Looks like a great good to read.
Idris