Start by marking “Chevelle (Oath Keepers MC)” as Want to Read:
Chevelle (Oath Keepers MC)

Chevelle

(Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #8)

Mercenary
She was just a job.
I needed to get in and uncover the Iron Fists’ next move. They’d hit the Oath Keepers enough in the past, and being the newest member, it was up to me to get close. Had I known I’d be getting close to Chevelle, maybe I could’ve prepared myself. I went in seeking revenge and came out wanting to protect one thing—her.

Chevelle
Running The Pit wa
Published May 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Chevelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chevelle

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
565 books — 1,274 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
590 books — 1,172 voters

More lists with this book...

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Chevelle Teaser 2
⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-22/5/18

I really adored "Chevelle" like so much.
This story had at its centre; one of my most favourite ever Heroines
Chevelle; and got to say I'm totes loving the name; was absolutely kick ass.
A takes no prisoners Alpha female; whose resilience and sheer stubbornness has been forged on the streets she was forced to grow up on.
An orphan from a young edge and foster runaway, Chevelle has fought tooth and nail for all she now holds dear.
A complete petrol head and
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strong characters + lots of heat….

I love when strong female characters are matched up with (kind of) jerky alpha males because the sparks fly and fly and fly… And did they ever when Mercenary and Chevelle butt (gear)heads and all other body parts in this action-packed, gritty romance….

Chevelle was a woman who had battled for her place in what just happened to be a man’s world. Loving cars – working on them, racing them – made her life worth living and no one was going to take it away from her. N
Louise O'Reilly
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chevelle is part of the Oath Keepers MC series, you do not need to read any previous books to follow the story. The book has action, scorching hot chemistry and two very dominate alpha’s.

From the moment Mercenary met Chevelle there was so much alpha going on it felt like I was watching a final in a tennis match not knowing who was going to win until the final hit. Mercenary is sent to help protect The Pit, little did he know that Chevelle was full of sass and put him in his place very quickly. C
April Symes
Chevelle is part of the Oath Keepers MC series, you do not need to read any previous books to follow the story. Merc and Chevy are meant for one another; dirty mouths, headstrongness and all. Mercenary meets his match with Chevelle and they lock into a battle of wills. They are both used to be in charge and when these two alpha personalities meet and clash, it sets up an epic battle for who is true head of it all. Mercenary thinks he’s Gods gift to women so when he comes face to face with the fe ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

I have no idea why I waited so long to read this author. Really dumb move on my part. I have binge read this series and I can't get enough of those Oath Keepers. You could read this book as a stand alone and enjoy it just fine, but reading the series adds that much more depth to the characters.

This one has the newer member Mercenary front and center. He fits his name. Takes no crap from anyone. And goes after what he wants. And what he wants is Chevelle. A strong woman who also takes n
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Yess, Saphire Knight has a new release and LAWD…LAWD the sexual tension between these two was off the charts!! LOL I was sooo excited to get this book in my hands!!!

I love how Saphire mentions this in the synopsis: Complete standalone/HEA/No cheating/Over The Top Alpha Why yesss he is!!! Very over the top and a MC Hottie to boot!!! Gahh all my favs..lol

Mercenary was sent to do a job, be undercover in another club. He was scary as fuck. And he was going there to seek revenge on this club.

But nob
Lindsay
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Merc and Chevy are meant for one another; foul mouth stubbornness and all.
There’s no BS between them, they tell it like it is, which means Mercenary doesn’t hold back on his feelings for Chevelle. I love that!
I absolutely adored reading this book and cannot wait to see what this author comes up with next.
*ARC given in exchange for an honest review*
Ca Fender
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Oath Keepers series so far and this is no exception. Mercenary and Chevelle are hot! You will not be disappointed.

Every time I think the series is over this author gives me exactly what I didn’t know I needed in the next book.

Christina-Book Haven Book Blog
Up All Night With Books
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 praiseworthy stars!
Review by Nancy
Late Night Reviewer for Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Sapphire Knight delivers every single time! Chevelle is provocative, intoxicating and yet wholesome. No one can deliver alpha quite like she can.

Mercenary meets his match with Chevelle, from the moment they meet it is a battle of wills. They are both used to being in charge, of being the alpha. So what happens when two dominant personalities crash, they create fireworks!

Chevelle learned the hard way how to pr
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Wow! It’s not so often I get treated to an MC romance where the heroine isn’t the sweet, innocent girl that constantly needs saving. Chevelle was a total badass and could hold her own in the biker world. She was an alpha female ready to put any man in his place and Mercenary was no exception.

With a “Fast & Furious” vibe, Chevelle’s character was like Letty and it took a truly dominant alpha to tame her. She knew cars, she could kick butt and was definitely no pushover. Luckily for
Katy Kitchin
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am so hooked on this series! The Oathkeepers are EVERYTHING.

We only met Mercenary for the first time in Baby, the previous Oathkeepers book, so he’s still very much shrouded in mystery for us. And getting to solve that mystery was fascinating, addictive, and intensely hot. It was classic Sapphire Knight, MC perfection and I loved every second!

Chevelle, Chevy, absolute alpha female and sass queen is awesome! She’s tough, a total badass, impressively a worse cook than even me (I’m a pretty great
Julie
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male, biker, mc, romance
Mercenary is sent to keep an eye on The Pit, firstly he didn’t expect the owner Chevelle to be a woman and when she turns out to be feisty, full of sass and capable of putting even him in his place....like on his back in the dirt with his breath knocked out off him, he has to rethink the dirty thoughts that came to mind. She turns down his protection saying she doesn’t need him and his one-track, biker mind.

Two alpha’s, butting up against each other, is never a good combination. Mercenary is not
michelle Shelly
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 amazing stars

I love when authors give us a strong woman and Sapphire did just that! Chevelle is awesome. She’s tough, bada$$ and one of those characters that you immediately fall in love with.

Mercenary thinks he’s Gods gift to women so when he comes face to face with the feisty Chevelle sparks begin to fly. These two are made for each other and I love how she puts him in his place. But when she and the club are in trouble he steps up and makes her his.

This is one of those series that you c
Heather andrews
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mercenary doesn't like his manhood questioned, “no boy here. I can whip my ***k out and show you if you’d like.” Mercenary sure is an alpha man, “I can take a break from hunting these ****oles to eff you if that’s what you’re asking for. Seems like you may need a good hard eff to get you to chill the eff out.” Chevelle can compromise with her man, “fine, but we’re stopping to get breakfast on the way, and since you want to be all manly, you’re buying,” she grumbles, and I yank on my shirt." I re ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this book was amazing. I loved how they are both alphas, and Chevelle kept putting him in his place. It had its good parts, where you can't help but cheer and smile, and bad parts where you want to help them get retribution.

I loved Mercenary, he is loyal, hard headed and protective. He goes for what he wants, and doesn't care. He is loyal to the MC, even when he ain't been with them long.

I loved Chevelle, she is sassy, feisty and doesn't let anyone take anything from her. She is alpha, and
Amy Davies
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
And again

Totally loved this book. Love Sapphire's work It's filled with serious sexual banter, hard headed alpha biker and a sassy independent lady. A perfect match of you ask me. Loved the deep sexual connection between Chevy and Merc. Looking forward to more.
Whynter Raven
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm blown away with Chevelle and Mercenary's story. Not a dull moment in the story, it's full of action, big fast muscle cars, hot alpha males and very hot sex.. Sapphire has out done herself.
Teresa Lara
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved Merc and Chevy amazing beautiful love stiry.Love this series.give me more♡
K.S. Rochell
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I BOW DOWN To the QUEEN OF MC! This book was THRILLING, INTENSE DECADENT, ENTHRALLING, MASTERFUL, IT BLEW ME AWAY, I couldn’t put this book down I read it all in one setting. The writing and PLOT were FLAWLESS!! The story just flowed Sapphire creates yet another MASTERPIECE !! She gives you the ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE and FEMALE The chemistry between Chevelle and Mercery was off the CHARTS they had this TANGIBLE connection! I am still in a HANGOVER this book has cast a SPELL ON ME! More Review to co ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
When does a pushy male become an attractive male? In my opinion... rarely ever, unless he is amazingly handsome with a big dick. Even then, it can be iffy. Luckily for Mercenary, his person of interest is a tough independent female, Chevelle. When these two interact, it is a constant power struggle and relationship games.

New to me author Ms. Knight is one I've been seeing quite frequently in book groups. Intrigued by her teasers and snippets, I tried out one of her books. I can see the appeal fo
P. Marie
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire can write an Alpha man without a doubt and Mercenary is all that and throw in a whole lot broody you have one heck of a man. Chevelle is like Princess but on steroids she takes no bull and can handle any man that comes her way. I loved this couple they are like oil and water with a splash of Gasoline sit back and watch the explosion!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The 5 Stars Is Worth It!

Thank you! I had so much fun reading Merc's story, I love the fact that you gave him someone who's just like him, she made him work for it, this book deserves nothing but 5 stars!
Barbara
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truth: Every woman out there need a little Mercenary in their lives. Well that is if the Mercenary is like the guy that has infiltrated Chevelle’s life (Much to her displeasure). The author has written an excellent storyline that will keep you on the edge of your seat, your toes curling and a smile on your face from Chevelle and Mercenary’s antics. Not to mention all the excitement from the Oath Keepers we’ve come to know and love and their ole ladies.

Chevelle is one tough lady. Having grown up
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Mercenary is the "new guy", not new to the MC, just new to this chapter. When the Iron Fists are seen at the local race track, Mercenary is sent to see what's going on. He doesn't realize that this job is going to come with a surprise; that Chevelle is a woman, and she is going to give him a run for his money. Chevelle is not one to just sit pretty and be taken care of. No, she is all about making sure she can take care of herself, after all the only one she can reall
Wednesday Stanley
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I first want to say that I have a list of indie authors that I'm loyal to, that are my go to authors, or just my one click authors. Mrs. Knight definitely fits into two of those categories for me. I always get excited when I see a new book coming out for her. Now secondly, let's get on with this review.

Mercenary is a former Nomad who has moved down to join the Texas chapter of Oath Keepers. I liked Mercenary, I thought he was a bit rough around the edges. But underneath all that roughness there
Andrea
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cup of Tea
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is no secret that I love stories with Alpha males and strong women. Though that strength can be portrayed in different ways it is awesome when you have an Alpha Lady go head to head with a Alpha male. Sapphire Knight does this so well! She can write the Alphaist ( not sure if that is a word but I am going with it) of Alphas and the bad A@# ladies who knock them out.

I will start that yes, this is a standalone but you should just read the rest of the series because it is awesome. Mercenary has
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Chevelle is a standalone romance in the Oath Keepers MC series by author Sapphire Knight. I have not read the other books in this series, and I was able to follow along but was a little confused when prior events were mentioned. I recommend reading the series from the beginning to give the reader a better foundation to fully understand all the backstories. Just know that it’s not mandatory.

Chevelle tells the story of Mercenary and C
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Another awesome read about the Oath Keepers MC. I hope my authors never run out of brothers to write about in these MCs because I won't be able to stand the withdrawals.

This book is a complete stand alone and the author does a great job of catching you up on anything you need to know. Chevelle is a certified badass who has everyone kind of afraid to mess with her for fear she'll rearrange the family jewels. She runs a race track, her pride and joy, but lately it's run into a bit of troubl
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
I will admit that I am a few books behind in the series. However, even though this is the case reading Chevelle out of order didn't really has me wanting to go back and read the other books I have not read. I will say that you don't really need to read the others to get the full extent of this book though.

Chevelle is a very strong willed, independent, not taking any s*** from anyone. She is very alpha in her own right and what many women would love to see themselves. Even though this is the case
  • Forbidden (MC Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Christmas at Whitefriars
  • UnScripted (Creed MC, #2)
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger (The Westmorelands #1, 17)
  • Grace Under Pressure
  • The Awakening (The Outsider Series, #3)
  • Six Month Rule (Kingston Ale House #2)
  • Stiff
  • Pistol (Banjaxed, #1)
  • Some Girls Lie (Outback Heat, #4)
  • The Marshal's Promise
  • Death by Chocolate (Dessert First Cozy Mysteries, #1)
  • Anchor (Wake, #3)
  • Cowboy Crazy
  • Taking Over Me (Geek Kink #1)
  • Moonshine
  • From Afar
  • Paradise Falls
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al

Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC (8 books)
  • Secrets (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #1)
  • Exposed  (Oath Keepers MC, #2)
  • Relinquish (Oath Keepers MC, #3)
  • Corrupted (Russkaya Mafiya #2)
  • Forsaken Control (Oath Keepers MC, #4)
  • Unwanted Sacrifices (Russkaya Mafiya #3)
  • Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #7
“It gets old for me, being more capable than the men I attempt to date.” 0 likes