Start by marking “His Pawn” as Want to Read:
His Pawn

His Pawn

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  400 Ratings  ·  117 Reviews
The media calls him the “sexy senator.”

Cold, wickedly handsome, and too cocky for his own good, he gets what he wants with filthy promises and a smirk.
I had no plan to be that girl.

But that was before he found out my secret.

Before he made me a proposition—one semester. Anything goes. And my problem would go away.

“I’m a politician, Ms. Courtney. Twisting the truth is in my
Published May 3rd 2018 by HEA Press

To ask other readers questions about His Pawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Pawn

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emily Snow...you blow me away with your talent. THE PAWN is FIVE SCORCHING STARS ALL THE WAY! xoxo

WSJ Bestselling Author Ilsa Madden-Mills
Emily Snow
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Senator Sexy-Ass is LIVE! FREE on Kindle Unlimited and only 99c for a very limited time!

US: ➔ https://amzn.to/2rgi4dE
UK: ➔ https://amzn.to/2HLSrry
CA: ➔ https://amzn.to/2FCSBPX
AU: ➔ https://amzn.to/2KvfQiA

Here's a sneak peak...

“That’s not hard either,” Graham informs me in a low voice, “but if you’re doubtful of my ability to make you forget your fucking name, how to walk, how to eat—and everything else but yes, please, and more—it won’t take long for you to get me there.”
“So that’s why you invi
Tara
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm here for dirty talking Graham aka Senator Sexy Ass! There is nothing better than seeing a cocky man meet his match, and oh, what a match it is between Graham and Eleanor. I absolutely loved everything about this hot, sexy, angsty book!
Tia Louise
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You are going to LOVE hot, cocky, dirty-talking Graham! No joke, my panties melted right off. He's a man with an agenda, but sweet, conservative Eleanor is just the girl to match his strength.

She's in a financial jam after her father cuts her off, and Graham is ready to use her for his game of revenge... Only this player is about to get played.

Sparks are flying everywhere, and you're going to LOVE it. HIS PAWN is fantastic.

*Don't be put off by the politics--they don't overwhelm the story. The
~Dawn~TUG
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty talking goodness! Full review to follow. Thanks you Ms Snow for reaching out to us
For the early read!! Loved it

Full Review

Holy dirty talking goodness. A strong, confident, bossy AF man that knows what he wants and goes after it whole heartily. Sometimes the best laid plans go off track and a whole new future can be found...or not? This book was addictive, well written with some the hottest banter I have ever read. My kindle was blushing at times..Emily Snow nailed the "asshole" that you lo
Heather M. Orgeron
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell, that was HOT! I'm embarrassed to say that this is the first book I've read by Emily Snow, and I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

Graham aka Senator Sexy Ass is a dirty talking son of a bitch with an agenda. He's domineering and ruthless and my God, I couldn't get enough. When he sets his sights on Eleanor, he goes balls to the wall.

But Eleanor is no pushover. Somehow she falls for him while managing to keep her backbone. She's no weak, pushover and I loved that about he
❤️ Paulette
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
➳Title: His Pawn
➳Author: 💕 Emily Snow
➳Publication: May 3, 2018

ღ This is new author for me & trust me this wouldn’t be my last book from her.

➦Eleanor Courtney is the daughter of a D.C Senator, young, beautiful, & has the perfect image for a Senators daughter. Which pretty surprising these days

➦Eleanor aka Elle has a falling out with her parents at Thanksgiving & is cut off. Now she force to find a way to pay for her last semester of school. Elle finds herself at 202 D.C elite bar. Whe
Mary at USAT's HEA
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure I can write about His Pawn without blushing and needing to fan myself, because this romance is deliciously naughty and scorching hot. Graham is an alluring, wealthy, young senator who has a vendetta against Eleanor’s father. Eleanor is 11 years younger than Graham and about to finish college when he decides to seduce her as an act of revenge against her dad, and, wow, does he hypnotically and thoroughly seduce her.

Graham and Eleanor’s dynamic is charged by their intense chemistry an
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
"That's not hard either," he informs me in a low voice, "but if your doubtful of my ability to make you forget your fucking name, how to walk, how to eat."

Ohhh YESSS Senator Graham Delaney...he will definitely make you forget all of the above!! lol

Y'all, His Pawn was sooo freaking good. I could hardly get anything done while reading because all I wanted to do was get to the end. I was sooo sucked in and just had to find out what was going to happen next. lol

Elle found herself without her daddy's
Reckless Readers
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooooo I love a good scandalous novel and this does NOT disappoint!
Senator Graham is a tease and very dirty! He has this mystery about him that makes him intriguing.
Elle is the daughter of another Senator who has no idea she met her match with Graham.
The pages are filled with scandals and the characters are not to be trusted.
This is one of those novels you could read over and over again without getting sick of the drama!

**Review by Sallie**
Sissy's Romance Book Review
His Pawn by Emily Snow is the story of Senator Graham Delaney and Eleanor 'Elle ' Courtney.
Elle is so close to graduation from College but after a falling out with her parents they withdrew their financial support.
Graham is a hot sing Senator who knows what he wants but doesn't do commitment. But when he meets Elle he knows he wants her. Graham goes so far as to make her an offer for him to get what he wants and her to meet her goal.
But sometimes the best laid ideals become something some muc
Michell Hall casper
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY!!!!!! Checkmate!!!!

Emily Snow you might have changed my views on politicians. ; ) I love Snow's books they are sexy, fun, flirty and filled with angst. And she did not disappoint in this book. And holy crap did she turn up the heat in this one. Senator Delaney has no filter when it comes to Elle and what he wants. And he wants her in the worst way. And he's not going to stop until he has her.

I loved everything about this book. From the storyline to the characters created. Senator Delaney
Tara  TUG
Pretty sure its no lie that I love me an asshole in a book. Ms. Snow decided to take a male character, make him a dick and nail the hell out of it. Graham was everything that we love to hate and love to want. She writes a female that is sassy and a male that will let his every thought come out of his mouth, but yet, you are still left dying for more words and more time to get into every dirty thought that comes out of his Graham's mind.

When you read an authors book then decided immediately afte
Corrie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to binge read this one!

This was the first story by Emily Snow for me and I have to say...I think I am addicted. Puhlease tell me this will be a series because those Delaney Brothers are AHMAZING!

Graham is, well...he's...kind of a jerk but I couldn't get enough! Like a good jerk? Is that possible?

There were many things here that pulled me in on this one...and I am not sure what to say without giving away the goods. The drama/danger factor kept my attention to the forefront...the attr
TamraC
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

His Pawn is a unputdownable contemporary new romance by Emily Snow, that is light on politics and full of emotion.

Eleanor, daughter to Senator Courtney, has been cut off and needs money quickly. In strolls Senator Graham Delaney, a hot AF, self assured, dirty talker, grabbing the perfect opportunity for revenge. An indecent proposal, a flawed plan, and a desperate need for each other creates an intriguing story!

The moment I opened Emil
Kimberly
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woah, dirty talking Senator....be still my heart. This book was awesome, at first I wanted to slap the taste out of Graham's mouth, he was so dang cocky, but it didn't take long for me to warm up to him. This book was a page turner for sure, I enjoyed every minute of it. The pacing the story itself. This author can really tell you a story, and it was fantastic. Told in dual pov.
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SEXY, DIRTY TALKING SENATOR STARS!! OMG, I am in love, with this sexy, dirty talking Senator. Graham and Eleanor's story is so hot it will scorch your pages. I read this book in one sitting, with all the bantering, chemistry and the suspense, it keeps you hooked. I loved Emily Snow's storytelling and can't wait to read more by her. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Clara Atkinson
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First time reading a book by Emily Snow and I will looking to read more books by her.
Absolutely loved His Pawn and the title was perfect.
Eleanor Courtney (Elle) daughter to Senator Robert Courtney has upset her father so he has cut her off financially and refuses to pay her last semester of college. Needing money fast she lands a job as a waitress at 202 a sports bar where tips are great but gets fired a week later. Graham Delaney aka Senator Sexy Ass sees the perfect opportunity to get reveng
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
His Pawn is a dark, twisted romance filled with politics, secrets, betrayal and sex.  With a dirty talking senator that knows how to follow through this story is naughty and captivating and had me intrigued from the beginning.  I couldn’t put it down and was reaching for a cool drink after reading some of the very intense hot sex scenes that are throughout the story.  His Pawn by Emily Snow is a 5-star read and will leave you panting for more.

Graham Delaney is young, rich, gorgeous, smart and t
Up All Night With Books
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read an Emily Snow book before, His Pawn is a great one to start with. She is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance for a reason!!!. Right from the start you are swept away with the a dirty talking Senator and your heart goes out to Eleanor. Put the Senator and Eleanor in a room together and what do you get? Insane chemistry, wild encounters and some healing of the soul.

Opposites attract..without a doubt...meeting your match...yes...taking things to
Cat
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness WOWSER!!
I could not get enough of this sexy, twisted book.
Emily Snow has come up trumps with this one it is purely mesmerising.
Graham is a character we all love to hate cocky and self absorbed hell bent on revenge, deciding to use his enemies daughter Eleanor has the pawn in his twisted game. But he meets his match with her she is sassy and captivating and is no shrinking violet. The banter between them is incredible loved it. And so when feelings start to get involved will Graha
L.M. Evans
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW on behalf of BLOGL.MEVANS  ⭐

SPOILER FREE ! ! ! !

OMG....this has to be one of the hottest books I have read in a long time. Graham is cocky, charming an loves to boost about himself
He would give Mr Grey a run for his money thats for damn sure, he sooo bloody bossy but oh so delicious and give me hot flushes. Elle is a sweet, sassy girl with a attitude to match, but cross her then hour in deep trouble.

This a good book that has you on the edge of your seat, its funny and very steamy with
Heather andrews
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elle knows how to entertain her man, "...I’m twenty-two,” I say. “For what it’s worth, your thirty-three-year-old *** could learn a thing or two from my eclectic musical tastes.” His lips do that sexy, smirking thing..." From the beginning I knew Elle and Graham were perfect for each other, they called each other out on their crap, “oh, I heard you. My balls are still thawing from all the ice you dripped all over them.” There are times Graham is just so out of his element with his woman, “what t ...more
maureen
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Omg!!! It’s a political story full of revenge and oh so smexy good!! She is The daughter of the next POTUS. He is a sexy young senator who has a bad bad plan!! From the first page you are all in!! You won’t be able to put Senator Graham Delaney out of your thoughts!! He is planning on playing a game and Elle is his Pawn. He is an asshole of the best alpha kind!! He has a dirty mouth and a dirtier mind!! Absolutely fabulous!! He has plans to ruin Elle in the worst way to get back at the future PO
SBee Reviews
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

“Sexy, filterless Senator meets his angel”

I received an Advance Reader Copy for HIS PAWN written by Emily Snow and voluntarily reviewed this book. If uber-sexy & dirty-talking politicians are your thing, meet Senator Graham Delaney. When Graham meets Elle Courtney interviewing for a waitress position at a local dive-y sports bar one night, he immediately realizes two things: 1) he recognizes her as the daughter of a fellow Senator of the same party, and 2) h
CeeJay Daisy
❤🌼🔥I DON’T THINK I WILL EVER LOOK AT THE GAME OF CHESS THE SAME AGAIN❤🌼🔥
I have always loved Emily Snow’s writing, but, I think HIS PAWN may be one of my very favorites...I’m not sure my review can even do it justice...❤🌼🔥
Young, sexy U. S. Senator Graham Delaney, who is a manipulative, dominating and an all alpha male, begins a relationship with sweet and trusting, Eleanor Courtney, the daughter of Senator Graham’s biggest enemy, on less than truthful pretenses with plans to ruin her father, who
Virginia
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hot, delicious read!! His Pawn is one of the hottest books ever. I’m not sure how my kindle didn’t catch fire. My God. Holy hot.

Damn. Graham is sexy and hot, confident and demanding, possessive and a dirty talker, and I loved it!! There is quite a bit of sexual tension going on here and it’s HOT. Emily sure knows how to write an assh*le male we love and a strong female. The chemistry between the characters and the banter they have are perfect. I couldn’t get enough of them!!

An arc was pro

Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
see review at Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads
Rejane
May 04, 2018 marked it as not-interested
From MAYBE to NOT INTERESTED.
I had expectations for this book. I am not going to spend my time in a book “meia boca”.
And I liked her DEVOURED series...

Emily Snow is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic, new adult, and contemporary romance. She loves books, sexy bad boys, and really loud rock music, so naturally, she writes stories about all three. She lives in Virginia with her husband, children, and one very energetic Yorkie-Poo.

For new book info and fun freebies, visit her website at https://www.emilysnowbooks.net/
More about Emily Snow