Start by marking “Topaz (The Silvia Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Topaz (The Silvia Saga #2)

Topaz

(The Silvia Saga #2)

The world of magic is beautiful and enchanting, but there is darkness here too.

Dara has been to hell and back trying to discover her destiny. Thrown into a world she didn’t know she belonged to, she’s completed the first task of claiming Emerald, but lost someone she cares about in the process.

She finds her thoughts divided between finding the second stone—Topaz—and resc

To ask other readers questions about Topaz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Topaz

Samantha Smart
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series. I thoroughly loved the first and I'm.so happy to say I was not let down with the second.... I absoustly was hooked from the first page to the last!!@ it is a great second book to give you more.of an insight to Dara and her warriors as well.as life in Silvia and her battle with her uncle. It has a good twist with a previous charcter surfacing. I can not wait to find out what happens next and I recommend this series of books.
Sara Trigg
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is brilliant!
The story of Dara and her adventures is amazing!
The twists and turns that happen are spot on.
I am loving this series and can't wait to see what happens next!
5 star read.
Well done Jenna Lee!
NIKKI AMAYA
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK. THIS BOOK KEEP ME WANTING MORE AND I COULD NOT PUT THE BOOK DOWN. I REALLY ENJOY THE AUTHORS WAY OF DETAIL IN HER STORY. THE CHARACTERS ARE EQUALLY AMAZING AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!
Corinne Mazille
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved loved Topaz!
Was great being back in Dara's world of Silvia with her warriors, and we finally got some raunchy scenes with her men.
And of course Jenna left it on a cliffhanger and now I need the next book like yesterday.
Make sure you pick up these book by Jenna and immerse yourself in the world of Silvia.
Shannon
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! The second book in the Silvia Saga is amazing and kept me on the edge of my seat, I’m so in love with these characters and can’t wait for the next book!!!
Dierdra Willingham
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dara has many challenges to face and a new stone to find. But she's running out of time and her nemesis has upped the ante. Will she be able to protect the people she loves while following her destiny? Will her warriors help her succeed or prove to be too much of a naughty distraction..? Topaz kept me turning pages until the end and I can't wait for the next book! You won't be disappointed.
Jenee Robinson
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing continuation to book one. I love the authors story telling. I am so excited for book 3!
Gina Burkart
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story will continue from the first story as they are locating the second stone. This story will have you saving lives and locate story. This story will have you on a emotional roller adventure.
Sam M
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW - Great second book in the saga.
Loved the character development and progression of the story.
Highly recommend.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, jenna-lee, fantasy
We head back in the world of Silvia, where good fights evil. The world is dying and Dara needs to find these crystals to have the power to save it. There is plenty of sizzle between Dara and her warriors amongst the action. This ended on a cliffhanger so I need to find out what happens next.
Jade
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book kept me hooked the whole way through. It is very fast paced and a lot is going on but I cannot wait for more from this world.
Keyrsten
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh sweet lanta this book. I like to pretend my heart is made of ice, then books like Topaz blindside me into feeling all sorts of emotions. There were so many moments that just tore out my heart and stomped on it. Then one of our precious warriors would swoop in to pick it off the ground and nurture it back to life. Hot lanta those damn warriors and their heart stealing ways.

Jenna the world building you have continued with just continues to get more enchanting as we go. You have created this be
Seraphia
Dara and her warriors are back in this next book following Emerald. Dara is getting stronger, but after the last mistake that her Uncle made he's sure not to repeat that again. He's learned his lesson and learned it well. But he now has something that Dara wants and he'll stop at nothing to get what it is that he wants...the stones that she is after and the one she has acquired.
Topaz by Jenna Lee is book two in her Silvia Saga and for me, this book was more engaging than the first. The author r
Kathryn at Book Ink Reivews
A copy of this review can be found at Book Ink Reviews.

I am a proud member of Jenna Lee's ARC squad and received this free ARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.

Topaz picks up right where Emerald leaves off. They're down one warrior and her evil uncle has Blair in his clutches.  Despite the continual reiteration that the world is going to die if they don't move quickly, the impatience in saving Blair and the idea that the crystals are supposed to be hard
Cynthia Carpenter
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In book two we find Dara and the guys trying to find Blair and save him. They are also looking for the second stone and stay away from James men. When they find out that a friend of theirs has been taken they have to figure out how to save her and their friend helping them on the inside. Will they be able to find and save them all or will James keep them fro. Finding who they want?
Amazing read with all feels keeps you turning page after to see what happens next. It has a lot of steam and heat to
Bethany McNease
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Silvia saga series! It was a definite step for me in the series. The first book was more of an introduction to me than a complete story. I loved how the characters were more fully built in Topaz. It definitely got steamy! I loved seeing their interactions. I also liked the introductions to some side characters. I am most definitely looking forward to to book 3.
Ronda Hinds
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dara’s quest to retrieve the second stone in the set of three continues. Remember when we were told to work as a team to succeed? It comes into play for Dara and her men as things heat up and James becomes even more diabolical in his effort to defeat her. Each book becomes more intense and I can’t wait to read the next one.
Theresa Wesley
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book in the Silvia Saga. There are a lot of feelings in this book. The story is written really well. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I love all the characters and can't wait for the next book.
Brittney
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love the relationship building! I really enjoyed the character development in this second book of The Silvia Saga series. The steam was also an important development. The world building continues, and is one of my favorite features of this series.
Tina Courts
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it. second in this series and did not disappoint. can’t wait to read the next one in this series
Deidre Sequeira
May 03, 2018
Deborah Lane
May 08, 2018
Jenna Lee
May 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Marshe Williams
Maya Kobacker
Jun 11, 2018
Jessica Robbins
Jun 14, 2018

The Silvia Saga (2 books)
  • Emerald (The Silvia Saga #1)