Start by marking “Invictus (Fidelity Kindle World)” as Want to Read:
Invictus (Fidelity Kindle World)

Invictus

(The Fidelity World)

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Having your entire life mapped out for you from birth has its perks, but it also comes with serious drawbacks.

For Ida Montoya, escaping her predetermined destiny means leaving behind everything she’s ever known and making her own way in the world. No more easy money. No motherly hugs to soothe her hurt. No soft place to fall when sh
Published April 24th 2018 by DyMi Ink

Coco.V
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (10/1/18)!💝

Blurb:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

For Ida Montoya, escaping her predetermined destiny means leaving behind everything she's ever known and making her own way in the world. No more easy money. No motherly hugs to soothe her hurt. No soft place to fall when she messes it all up.

Felix Von Sonderberg—Crown Prince of a country he
 Tania
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
An exquisite short read about two characters Felix and Ida who are running from a life that is being forced upon them.
After literally running into each other the sparks go off instantly. The chemistry they feel strong. But can it all last with manipulating parents always interfering??
Can't wait for the next installment.
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author never fails to grab her reader's attention from the beginning and grasp it firmly throughout the entire story. I literally couldn't put this book down, fully under the Kylie Hillman magic literary spell..

Crown Prince Felix Von Sonderberg is given a slight reprieve from taking the throne and so he travels to New York. Ida Montoya struggles to make it on her own, without the help of her family however she is determined she will do just that!

Together their chemistry is flaming hot and
Lauren Mcclean
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book and I can’t wait for the next installment. Another great story from Kylie Hillman, the story draws you into the world of Felix and Ida. The attraction that they both have to each other is star struck, Felix is the tall, dark, handsome prince that’s wants nothing more than to find the one woman he can’t live without. Ida is looking for her prince charming to have her happily ever after. Felix and Ida meet each other and there is that spark between them. You have done it again ...more
Louise
A captivating teaser prequel that left me begging for more

This is something a little different from Kylie Hillman, though it will be linking to the Centrifuge Duet, so it automatically became a 'must read' for me. I wasn't sure what to expect, normally the author writes books with quite a psychological element but I knew this book wasn't typical for her. What I found was that this had much more of a traditional contemporary feel, with finely crafted characters and the basis of one amazing plot
Gemma
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kylie Hillman has written a 5 Star story that had me immediately enchanted by this story. I absolutely love stories about royal characters and this author did a wonderful job writing about a prince and his struggles of wearing the crown. I really loved the way the author was able to write the story in a way that had me picturing the events that were happening in my head.

Felix is the sexy prince that is struggling with the pressure of becoming the king of his country. I loved the way that despite
Tyi
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know this is supposed to be a short story but I want MORE. This is just an introduction of new characters within the Fidelity World mainly Felix Von Sonderberg who is also known as Felix King and Ida Montoya.

Felix and Ida were hiding from their "obligations". It seems both of these characters of something to prove. Not to their families or even their social circle. They have something to prove to themselves. This book wouldn't be a part of the Fidelity World of there wasn't deceit and a hint
Christina Balaz
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great start to another, no doubt, great series by Kylie. I loved this introductory story to Ida and Felix’s lives.
They had the perfect spark between them and I loved the way they first meet each other. It was intense and I know, just from this short read, their story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster. I can’t wait to find out more about Ida and Felix
Bonnie Mancuso
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER 5 STAR READ FROM KYLIE HILLMAN!!! Kylie is just brilliant. I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. This story drew me in from the very beginning. The characters are incredible and have amazing chemistry together. No one writes like Kylie. I've devoured everything she's written and Invictus is no exception. I highly recommend this one.
Kathryn Linke
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read most of Kylie's previous books, and this has got to be up there as one of my favourites.

I adored the characters of Ada and Felix, and cannot wait to see more of them.

Their attraction and chemistry is palpable and passionate.

I will be eagerly awaiting future titles in the Full Circle Security series.
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
LOVED IT!!!!!! Kylie Hillman has done it again. Great story, a short introduction to these two characters and this book manages to pull you into their worlds. Felix and Ida seem so different but also so similar, I just loved their insta-chemistry it just shot off the pages. Even though this is a short read it is jam packed with information and will not let you down definitely worth a read😍
Scott Ryan
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
definitely not the Shamrocks lol.

Some people's parents are a pain. Possibly understandably so, but one must give a bird a push out of the nest and let it fly on its own. Is Ida the best thing Felix has ever seen? An important question.
Kimkbries
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This short story which gives us a taste of a new series was so good! I am a huge fan of Felix and Ida. Both running from a family that expects too much from them, they find a connection with each other that was instant but very strong. I look forward to more from this storyline in the future!
Nickie Sale
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I'm salivating, loved the way this book is building up now. Two very strong characters with very diverse backgrounds being brought together in a way that only Kylie knows how to do. Read this in one sitting just couldn't put it down and cried at the end because I needed more.
Melissa Hedrick
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the characters! Felix and Ida both are well developed characters. The storyline believable, and the chemistry between them on point. I honestly enjoyed reading this book and can’t wait to read more from this wonderful author.
Chris
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another quick, enjoyable read in the Fidelity Kindle World. Kylie Hillman's Felix and Ida are one combustible couple! Their story holds a multitude of promise. It's serious, suspenseful, sensual and filled with humor along the way. I really enjoyed this novella. More Felix and Ida please!
Sherry Hays
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book.
Once I started reading I couldn't put it down.
Kylie's books are a must read for me.
Jenna
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sexy yet romantic read. Felix is.... well prince charming, literally lol and I'm so intrigued by Ida. I can't wait to read more from these two!!
Kaye Springett
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A short read but a good read a great story can’t wait to see where the series goes from here
A bit different from Kylie s normal books which I have read but still well written and worth a read
Ann
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seeking Their Own Path

I really liked this book. It had a story within a story, which was intriguing to read as the elements unravelled. I am rooting for Felix and Ida to find their way back, enabling them to forge their own path in life.
Linda
Apr 28, 2018
Andrea Maria Silvestri
Oct 11, 2018
FurryCat
rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2018
Lisa Queen
Apr 29, 2018
Jona
Apr 30, 2018
Kylie Hillman is an International Bestselling Author who lives in South Australia. After spending the past fifteen years moving around the east coast of Australia, she has recently returned to her home state and plans to finally put down roots until her children finish school.

Wife to a Harley-riding, boating and fishing, four-wheel driving, quintessential Aussie bloke and mum to two crazy, adorab

The Fidelity World (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Infiltration
  • Exfiltration
  • Illegitimate
  • Devious (Devious, #1)
  • Revenge (Devious, #2)
  • Retribution
  • Revelation
  • Fated
  • Unwilling (The Fidelity World Kindle Worlds)
  • Devoted