Start by marking “Another One (Lighter Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
Another One (Lighter Ones, #2)

Another One

(Lighter Ones #2)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  576 Ratings  ·  172 Reviews
Get ready to laugh out loud, swoon, and fall in love with this new, fun, and sexy stand-alone novel from New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig. Demonstrating her versatility in writing, Aleatha revisits her lighter side that you loved in PLUS ONE.

A complete stand-alone, ANOTHER ONE is the next big summer hit.

*Shana*

Trevor Willis is sexy, sweet, and oh so fun.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 312 pages
Published May 15th 2018 by Romig Works, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Another One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another One

Chris
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another One, Book 2 of Aleatha Romig's Lighter Side books, soars to the top of my Rom-Com Favorites List! After reading A Secret One, the prequel to Another One, I was completely giddy over Trevor Willis and Shana Price and the beginning of their "secret" relationship. They just seemed like such a perfectly matched couple. I couldn't wait to see where their relationship was headed. I jumped into Another One expecting to go ga-ga over Trevor and rooting for Shana to get herself a good man. May I ...more
Mistress
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one! Aleatha Romig has proven that she can not only write deliciously devastating stories that leave a lasting mark on your heart, but also light and sexy books that will leave a smile on your face. After reading the novella, A Secret One, I couldn’t wait to get more from Trevor and Shana, in Another One. I wasn’t disappointed. This story is easy and fun. Sometimes you just need a book you can relax with and know in the end you will feel light and satisfied. If you're looki ...more
Chantal  (iScream Books)
Oh Aleatha how you keep surprising me! This book was what I needed! It was hilarious, with a lot of love, and some excellent dialogue between all the characters. She writes this book in a dual POV. I highly recommend reading the others in the series to understand Shana and Trevor.

Shana works for Saks Fifth Avenue as a fashion designer. She absolutely loves what she does. The job she has her recently loving in London. Her life lately has been “lonely” being so far from everything.

Trevor is an e
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF ALEATHA!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
*Shana*
Trevor Willis is sexy, sweet, and oh so fun. He’s also my best friend’s brother-in-law. That should mean he’s off-limits, or that I should be off-limits to him.
Someone probably should have told us that before my best friend married his brother, before the morning of the wedding when we woke in each other’s arms with gaping holes in my memory.
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

When I’m around you, I say things I’d never say. I want things, things I’m willing to do anything to get. I also want to be everything you deserve.

I’m in LOVE with the “lighter” side of Aleatha Romig. Granted I’ve never read any of her dark romances, and I do happen to enjoy those every now and then, but RomComs are my first love!! I wasn’t expecting this story to win me over so completely the way that it did. I might even love this one more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤4 sweet stars❤

I literally read it in one siting!It was fun,fast paced and sweet!I enjoyed Another One even more than Plus One!

description

Shana and Trevor have a great chemistry and they have some really steamy and sweet moments together!Shana is an amazing heroine, I could easily relate with her!Trevor has everything you are looking in a book boyfriend!He is cute,sweet and sexy!He makes me smile most of the time!He is definitely a swoon worthy hero!

Overall, it was a great read!If you are looking for a lig
Pam
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 sugary sweet stars
“My lady, I’m tired of keeping our history a secret...We can change our destination."

Off-Limits has never been so much fun. What started as a night to not remember and a connection to make you want to wish for more…. Completely light heart hearted, it’s an easy read that is perfect for when you want something playful, steamy and sweet, definitely the other side of Aleatha that makes us swoon and fall in love.

Copy kindly provided by the author, via *Sixty First Reads*, fo
Tia Louise
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another one to fall in LOVE with!!! I absolutely adored this sweet, SEXY romance. Trevor is my new book boyfriend. Hands off, ladies! lol! And Shana is just the best kind of leading lady--she's smart, confident, and really great.

Don't miss this sweet, sexy, perfect summer read! #SWOON
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Such a fun and flirty second chance romance. It’s super sweet!

A sweet guy and hardworking woman -one of my favorite combinations. I enjoyed both main characters a lot. The secondary characters and subplot was also a nice addition.

I’ve never read Aleatha’s darker books, but I must say I’m really enjoying the lighter side.

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Sweet Stars

Sweet, fluffy, romantic bliss..... Another One hits the spot. When you need a book to remind you of how romance should be done, look no further. A Secret One is a quick novella that sets up the story for Another One. (But Another One can be read as a stand-alone)

What I enjoy from Aleatha’s lighter side is just the romantic essence. It’s a feel good, make you grin, get lost in romance kind of book. Shana Price and Trevor Willis meet and have a connection. But she lives in London and
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

This was so good.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I have really enjoyed the books that I 've read from this authors. But this book was a lot different. It's a much lighter read them her other book, but the story was just had good as her other books. I read A Secret One and really enjoy that lil teaser of a book so I was really looking forward to more of Trevor and Shana.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Shana is back in New York working on a new project and hoping she doesn't have to go back to London. There
Carla Bulian
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.8. Romance sem complicação, bonitinho.
Sessão da tarde!
Badass Bloggettes
Here’s the thing, Aleatha Romig has this ability to be to write the most amazing books and make no mistake once you have read one of her books you are hooked for life.

Another One is the sequel to Plus One however you can read Another One as a standalone.

I loved this story from the prologue, it was hilarious, just a great light read, something that you can read anywhere but be prepared to laugh out loud as you will with just the witty banter that goes on between Shana and Trevor and the expressio
Michelle
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yup, another Aleatha Romig book to fall in love with. This new lighter side of Aleatha Romig is quite addicting. Who can resist a second chance love story that was sweet, cute, fun, and oh so charming!!! Did I also mention the hero Trevor is like major book boyfriend material. So yeah, if you are looking for a light and very sweet book then I highly recommend you to read this book!
Laura Johnson
3.5 joyful stars. I very much enjoyed Shana and Trevor’s story. It was cute and sweet with just enough steaminess. It was low on the drama scale. Overall it was a very satisfying read😊.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: gemma
Aleatha Romig has written an incredible romantic comedy story that had me laughing and smiling all the way through the book. It had a completely sweet storyline that had me entertained form start to finish. This was a type of read where I originally sat down to read only a chapter and ended up reading half the story in one go because I couldn’t put it down.

Shana was a hardworking character that really made me laugh and smile with some of her inner thoughts. I really enjoyed the way that she was
Mary Mooney
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
This is another one from the lighter side of Aleatha Romig and I loved everything about it. Shana is a strong beautiful career woman and Trevor is the shy strong silent type. Well, he was until he meets Shana. She seems to bring out the talker in him and he wants to see where things go between them.
Trevor works for a firm in New York as an architect, he moves around for his job. While Shana works for Sa
Kali McQuillen
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read, 2018-arc
I absolutely adored this book! Trevor who is usually shy around women is like a whole different guy around Shana. He is so sweet, nice and just plain lovable. Absolutely loved him.

Shana is a woman who is successful at what she does and thinks outside the box for work but can she do that for her personal life?

Had a smile on my face throughout the book and like I said I loved Trevor!!! Quick, enjoyable read for sure!
Cynthia Chan
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Aleatha goes light, reading is like a cool breeze. Yes, Trevor and Shana’s story is light hearted and relaxed, to be read with a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea beside you. Trevor, while still as virile and handsome is completely different from Aleatha’s leading men. But one thing is for sure, the person he loves is able to bring out the best in him and love definitely makes him rise up against all odds. Thank you, Aleatha for another fantastic read.
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Serendipity Stars ~

I absolutely LOVE the “lighter side” of Aleatha Romig. These books are perfect for a fun and entertaining love story. I always have a huge smile on my face while I read the book. These are books you don’t want to miss out on reading!!!

After reading Plus One by Aleatha Romig, I was hoping that we would get Shana and Trevor’s story. So I can’t tell you how excited I was when this book was announced!!! And it di
Courtney
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I am loving Aleatha's lighter side. For anyone who has read Aleatha in the past, she is one my favorite go-to authors for romantic suspense. However, I will absolutely buy her lighter, funnier reads in a heart beat too.

These books are all standalones that are inter-connected but you never need to read a previous book to know what is going on in the next book.

Shana and Trevor's story had me smiling the entire time. I loved how these two met and then even when they were oceans apart, that spark ne
Stephanie
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She’s my one. I knew it the moment I first met her. What followed simply confirmed it.

Another One is part of the new stand-alone novels that are featuring the “lighter side” of Aleatha Romig. I have read and loved her darker material and was skeptical going in on her “light” side. However, there was no need to worry! Aleatha Romig has certainly proven what a versatile writer she is. Another One is fun, flirty, and fantastic!

Trevor Willis and Shana Price share a secret. They spent an amazing nigh
Timitra
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another One is a light-hearted, fun and sweet read. It's centred around Trevor and Shana who met at his brother's and her best friend's wedding. There's mutual attraction but things don't really take off between them until they reconnect. I loved the fact that their story was cute which made for easy reading. I finished it in a few hours.

I recommend it to those looking for a fun, light story.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Beneath The Covers Blog
Step into the lighter world of Aleatha, better known as Leatha around here

This cute, fun romance is center around Shana and Trevor who had a one night stand, and not just any one night stand. I'm talking a fireworks exploding, life changing one night stand. Like they say all good things must come to and end. or should they?

I really enjoyed Shana and Trevor's story. it was fun, light and happy. I also enjoyed Shana's best friend Stephen and hoping we might get some more of him in the future.

*an a
Romance Readers Retreat
Before starting this please read the free novella A Secret One that will introduce you to how the 2 lead characters in this book met. You do get a brief intro in Another One but I definitely recommend reading the novella first for more of an insight.

Trevor is a sweetheart, he is genuinely shy and reserved to people in his everyday life but with Shana his hidden persona comes out and he can totally dominate and talk like an alpha in the bedroom department. A character you can't help but fall in l
Steph's Rom Book Talk
I am soooo in love with Aleatha Romig's lighter side!! Trevor and Shana were super funny and relatable. They had the sexy, sweet, and just the perfect amount of conflict to make this a fun summer read.

This specific video review will be included in the May 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Rom Book Talk.
Kelly
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading an Aleatha Romig book is always like coming home for me. I do not need to see the cover or read the synopsis to one-click her books because her writing never disappoints me. Another One is another perfect example as to why you would fall in love with Aleatha.

Trevor and Shana's story is perfectly sweet, entertaining and swoon worthy. I both smiled and laughed while reading Another One. Besides that, who wouldn't want a book boyfriend with stunning green eyes! "He's the flame and I'm the k
Denise  Satin
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely enjoyed this book. I love Aleatha Romig books and have read them all. This particular book is on the lighter side but thoroughly delightful. and quite adorable to read. It is the follow up book to the prequelThe Secret One. It is about Shana and Trevor who meet at a wedding. Shana is the maid of of honor to her best friend Kimbra and Trevor is the brother of the groom Duncan. In this novel it picks up from the prequel where each one of them are living in two different countries, try ...more
Melody Thio
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC from the author. (My very first ARC, yay!)

I love this!! I’ve been busy reading YA fantasy books lately, but this book reminded me why I love romcom stories again. I loved the Secret One novella and felt the spark between Trevor and Shana. With this book, it picks up where it left us, and my heart has been tingling with anticipation. And when they finally met again, I was so happy and satisfied as a reader.

I really like this couple. Shana is sweet and adorable. I’ve always liked h
Gonewiththeromance
“Another One” by Aleatha Romig

To begin with, I loved and enjoyed all Lighter Ones by Aleatha Romig. But this book is my rock start among them.I tried my hardest not to finish this book in one sitting and enjoyed the whole process a little bit longer, but this mission was impossible! And you can ask me why? There are two solid reasons to justify my impatience.
Here they are:
1.Time was flying like supersonic fighter💞
2.I felt like I was sitting on the wing and was able to touch the clouds full of
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Lighter Ones (3 books)
  • Plus One (Lighter Ones, #1)
  • One Night (Lighter Ones, #3)
“If wishes can come true, I want to fulfill every one of hers...and I don’t want mine to end.” 0 likes