Start by marking “Peppermint Mocha Murder (A Molly Brewster Mystery Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Peppermint Mocha Murder (A Molly Brewster Mystery Book 1)

Peppermint Mocha Murder

(A Molly Brewster Mystery #1)

To save the season, shell have to catch a culinary killer

Molly Brewsters new café bookshop is the go-to spot for strong coffee, flaky pastries, and juicy gossip. But everything changes when the tide washes a dead body up on shore practically on the shops doorstep. As a newcomer to the tight knit South Florida village, the local sheriff pegs Molly as the prime suspect.

Published April 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Peppermint Mocha Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peppermint Mocha Murder

Start your review of Peppermint Mocha Murder (A Molly Brewster Mystery Book 1)
Peggy R
This is the first in a new series by a new to me author and I thought this was an enjoyable read. The main character, Molly (Mo) is someone I think readers will enjoy. She comes across the page as warm, friendly and caring. She unwittingly becomes a suspect in a murder investigation after finding the body of one of the townspeople on the beach. As a result, Mo feels she must clear her name before the police arrest her for a murder she didn't commit. I thought Molly was a good amateur sleuth but ...more
Lynne Moody
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love all the characters and how they play off each. They were quirky , cute an interesting The storyline keep me interested till the very end. Could not stop reading. Who read this series again without a doubt.
Krystyna
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brewing up murder

A great start to a new series. When she discovers a dead body outside her coffee shop and then items linking her to the murder start popping out, she has no option but to investigate to clear her name. Will she be able to do so with the aid of her friends or will the evidence lead the police into arresting her. Poison, mint leaves and attempted murder are cleverly woven in a plot that will have you reading to the end even if (like me) you had guessed the culprit. Great ordinary
James Carlin
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Murder should not be this much fun! This was a great book to curl up by the fire and enjoy with a hot cup of tea. Granny was my favorite character. Love her feisty personality. The book was entertaining and kept up a nice pace throughout. And you need to read to the end to discover who the killer really is. Cant wait for the next book in the series! ...more
Jenny Schaecher
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Peppermint Mocha Murder by Pam Moll is a light, fun murder mystery book about Molly Brewster, a quirky new resident of the small town of Bay Isles, Florida. Molly runs a local coffee shop, Addicted to the Bean and enjoys life in the little town until one night when a murder occurs and everything changes.
When Molly discovers a body on the beach close to her home and business she immediately goes into investigator mode. It is all in good fun until the police inform Molly that she is one of the
Pamela Moll
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: cozy-mystery
Peppermint Mocha Murder tells of a budding romance of a café-owner-turned-sleuth and a cop. Pam creates lifelike characters that her readers can relate to and even ties in tidbits of Tierra Verde (an Island where she lives) into her work. Look for references in her books, such as Addicted to the Bean, Island Grill, Smugglers, Tierra Verde Marina and Ft De Soto Park.
The first book, Peppermint Mocha Murder, in the bestselling Holidays are Murder, A Molly Brewster Mystery Series with Killer
Julie Howard
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author that I have read and I quite enjoyed it. With the cute book cover I was expecting it to be more humorous than it was but other than that I enjoyed it. A nice lot of suspects with out it having to many that you lost who everyone was. I was a bit worried as at the start of the book it had a glossary on who everyone was. It also included a few recipes at the back of the book for if you like that sort of thing.
Molly is the owner of a coffee shop in a small
Jenna
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
I purchased this book from a coffee shop up in St Pete area, near where the author lives. I figured I'd give it a try. The story idea was good, but the characters annoyed me. The main character was infatuated with the flirty police officer, but the way she wrote about him, he seemed like a jerk. All the characters needed some work.
Ilene G>
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read.

Molly, or Mol as she likes to be called, investigates a murder after she discovers the body on a beach. I liked the characters, and Mol's interactions with her family and dog. She is also interested in a handsome young cop, who is also investigating. I did not like some of the stupid things she did when she was investigating. I liked the plot.
Linda
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable story about an extremely unlikeable man that was murdered just before the Christmas Holidays. Molly, the heroine, and her very elderly Granny are the top suspects in the case. You can feel the tension as more and more evidence points to Molly. I will definitely be reading more stories from this author.
Beth Hirschenbein
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Good

I liked Molly and her friends. Looking forward to the next book. Cant wait to try the recipes listed. Deputy Lucky seems like a good guy to have as a boyfriend. Good Start. Wish I had a dog like Snickers.
Kathleen
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Peppermint Mocha Murder

I really enjoyed reading about Molly and Snickers and her friends solving this murder mystery. It is packed with plenty of clues and suspects. I really recommend this book as a great fun read.
Yvonne Crawford
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it used as a popsugar reading challenge and glad I did
Yvonne Meyer
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Mystery

This is a really good story with a touch of romance, mystery, murder and loyal friends. It is a quick enjoyable read.
Jasmine
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review coming shortly.
Jean Hall
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting story and a pleasure to read.
Lamar
Dec 21, 2018
Deborah Kesner
Aug 19, 2018
Caitlin
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2018
Aug 07, 2018
Mary
Jan 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Crafty Crime (A Stoneybrook Mystery, #1)
  • Apple Pie and Trouble (Sandy Bay Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • Apple Pie and Arsenic (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries, #1)
  • The Woman from Prague (Ash McKenna, #4)
  • Spooky Sweet (Samantha Sweet #11)
  • Brownies and Dark Shadows (Sandy Bay Cozy Mystery Book 2)
  • Honey Buns and Homicide: A Funny Culinary Cozy Mystery (Mom and Christy's Cozy Mysteries Book 6)
  • Lethal Latte (Maddie Goodwell #1)
  • A Whisker in Time (Whales and Tails #16)
  • Magical Blend
  • Murder at Stake (Old School Diner #1)
  • Hot Tea & Cold Murder (Red Pine Falls Mysteries #1)
  • Pineapple Beach House (Pineapple Port Mysteries #5)
  • Death by Chocolate
  • Pineapple Puzzles (Pineapple Port Mystery #3)
  • The Halloween House (A Tess and Tilly Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery, #3)
  • Girls' Night Out Murder (Ryli Sinclair Mystery #2)

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...