Start by marking “Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)

Enamoured

(The Enslaved Duet #2)

It was the worst day of my life.
I know most people say that about something obviously horrific—a first heartbreak, the discovery of a fatal illness, or the funeral of a loved one—but my situation was a little different.
Not only was it my wedding day, but it was also the day I chose to die.
Two men.
The first, my Master, my captor, and my impossible love.
The other, his b
Paperback, 1st Edition, 392 pages
Published November 8th 2019 by Giana Darling

Start your review of Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
Isabella.R
5 Sacrificial Stars ⭐

"Were all love stories inherently tragic?"

Love should be effortless if we believed in fairy tales. But from a young age Cosima Lombardi learned that everything beautiful comes at a price including love.

Sold into slavery to settle a debt and to provide a future for her mother and siblings, she still bears the scars from the aftermath. Betrayed and heartbroken she has returned to modelling where her beauty is put to good use; creating riches to keep those she loves take/>"Were
Cardan Greenbriar
yaaaayyyy cover reveal!
But wasn't the Dude supposed to be blonde?
or maybe (view spoiler)
description

Nancy  Arbarca
Jun 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: can-t-wait
When is this book coming out ? The author had serious fans and she says that she’s sick but she out on vacation on Instagram. I understand needing a break but don’t come out with a date , let us pre order on Amazon and then just delete all evidence of the book even coming out.
Insane Book Lover
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⋆ 4,5/5 stars

“We are a closed loop of energy. What you feel, I feel...”

description

➡➡➡ Instagram Edit Account: @insanebooklover ❤

Sooo, my feelings are still all over the place. Shook. WOW. Obsessed!!! 👏
Giana once again captivated me with her words!!!

The conclusion to Cosima and Alexander's story is EPIC.
A book full of plot twists, emotional, and sensual scenes. 🔥

Alexander. Ahhh. Master Xan had me once again in going crazy.LOVEEE.He has developed so much from Enthralled. He is full on plotting a revenge for the one
NinaDonata Delfs
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow after the end of book one of this duett i waited really hard for this conlcusion. This book gave me a lot of things I exspected because of knowing other books written by Miss Darling.
We got such an intense story❤ all those different feelings ripped me a part while reading.
A long the story we had seen a lot of story and character development. Wich brought so much tension into this second book, because we never knowed whats gonna happen next.
As a few auhtors are only able to
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I have been waiting patiently for the conclusion of Cosima & her Master’s story. The ending of book one had me seriously bent out of shape & wondering where Giana would go with this story. Well I can tell you - she went all the way! She absolutely smashed it.

If you thought book one was dark and complex hang onto your hat for book two!

As with Enthralled, this one explores VERY dark themes. You get betrayals, brotherhoods and brutality. You know what else you get? A love story. It’s obvi
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
This was one of the year’s most anticipated reads for me. I absolutely LOVED Enthralled, so I have been dying for Enamoured. It was everything I wanted and more! The perfect conclusion to The Enslaved Duet. It’s sexy, dark, and so fucking dirty. Gah! I’d kneel for Master Alexander any day of the week!
If you like dark romance, this is a duet that you just can’t miss. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. I LOVE when I get to say that in a book review! I like my books as depraved as they ca
Tammy
Sep 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
The author has teased her followers unfairly. Late releasing and keeps saying soon. 3rd date change was end of August where she not only didn’t release she didn’t even communicate with her fans. Im over it, I wanted to read it so bad too! She had lost my trust and it doesn’t help that all questions go I answered and or deleted! If you dont have it done jist fess up n own it!
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

After waiting for patiently for this book to come, it’s finally here and I cannot tell you how thrilled I was when it dropped into my kindle!

The Master and His Beauty find their happily ever after in Enamoured!

If you thought book one was dark, then you’re in for a treat in book two!

What I enjoy most about Giana Darling and this duet is that she gives you all the dark vibes through this heartbreaking yet beautiful love story between Alexander and Cosim
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Every predator is prey to something.

Giana Darling’s writing is always a delight to read. With a distinct flourish, the dark sensuous sentences and bright romantic moments intertwine into an evocative and raw narrative. Full of wanton twists and devious intentions, the eroticism and lasciviousness delivered a rich, intricate romance—the vicious albeit flawless conclusion for Cosima and Alexander.

They made him into a monster, so I was going to become theirs.

Cosima, still shadowed by heartache, blooms into a fiercerAlexander.
Anita _booktoread
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m flabbergasted, blown away, completely enamoured and awed by Giana’s epic conclusion to this duet.
It is long but there is soo much to happen. This is an epic battle against all their foes- plus a few more that were unexpected, a battle of wits, the long awaited moves on a chess board to finally get that checkmate that you’ve been dying for, the bitter sweetness of revenge and retaliation against evil. It’s what we’ve been waiting for and needing after Cosima ran away battered and bleedi
Giana Darling
Nov 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
"Was it true that whatever souls were made of, two could be constructed the very same? One heart cut into two and pressed into separate chests with the hope that one day, they would find each other."
The Enslaved Duet is complete! I am so thrilled to finally have the conclusion to Master Alexander and Cosima's love story out in the world for you to enjoy. If you love dark, twisted, and epic love stories, I think the Enslaved Duet will blow your mind <3
Ashley Herndon
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm only at 70% and had to stop to write something.

This duet is absolute madness. In the best way.

I highly recommend this. I'm a lot in love with Cosima, Xan, and even Dante. Be still my ❤

Final review to come

Update/ all the hotness Batman.

I ADORED this story.
I feel like Cosima is the queen of epicness!
And Alexander. (Fans self). That guy is everything.

I highly recommend this duet! Read Enthralled. This isn't a stand alone.

I cannot WAIT for Dante's turn!
Dirty Little Secret Book Blog
Beyond thrilled to have the super sexy conclusion to Cosima's story. Darling has outdone herself. Beyond fascinated with Alexander Davenport and live how she cleverly ties the story in to the Evolution of Sin series where we first meet the heroine. Bellisimo.
Dilara K
Sep 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I’m over this book. I refuse to read it, I’m shocked that though my question on her social media was not aggressive any way, they were just to ask when the book would be released, they had the audacity to delete my comment and act like I don’t exist. If you follow her on Instagram - She’s always on vacation or out on a boat somewhere, and overused the word SOON when it comes to her release. She promised a release in May, then July and then a “surprise” release in August, told one of her fans tha ...more
Ashlee
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes the worst monsters hide in the prettiest packages.”

Are you ready to kneel for your Master?

Enamored, the conclusion to the Enslaved Duet, is a ‘Master’piece.
With a love that runs hotter than blood, Cosi and Alexander’s story intertwines the dark, alluring power of domination with the overarching human need in life...love.

What is life without choices? Or freedom? What is life without the fragile bruises leftover from a night spent with your Master? These
Zilpha Owens
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
The wait? Long. The anticipation? High. Worth it? In my opinion, kind of. The end result? Enamoured left me, well sort of enamoured. Let me explain.

Alexander Davenport and Cosima Lombardi were never supposed to fit. He was the Master and she, his slave. But, their connection is soul deep and unexplainable. It is, to say the least, beautifully complicated. They are characters who epitomize strength and will, no doubt, and will do what is necessary to survive and thrive no matter the consequences
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS FOR ENAMOURED!! We finally got closure for Cosima and Alexander. The story has all the feels in this dark rollercoaster of a ride that we take. These two have been through so much, my heart was hurting for them. So sit back and get ready for your ride....here it comes.
Keri Loves Books
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Master And His Beauty Find Forever
An all-consuming, epically beautiful, intense love story between the Master and his golden-eyed beauty. This story will feed your dark side. It's not always pretty. It's a tumultuous journey wrought with heartache and pain. However, it's worth it. I was completely invested in their forever. Blood will be shed, lives will be lost. Buckle up...it's going to be an angsty ride.

Cosima fled because she she felt she had no other choice. Now forced
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Giana, Giana, Giana what have you done to me! I am so over my head right now trying to figure out how to write my review because I am over the moon with this book.

It was so intense, so full of suspense and angst that had me literally sitting at the edge of my seat.

Cosima and Alexander were one heck of an amazing couple. I sympathized for them because of all the tribulation and struggles they went through just to be together. I mean, I think Cosima has been one of the stro
Book Maniac Forever
Omg! I loved this book so much! The mix of dark and light, intense and sweet had me on the edge of my seat all read long!!!!
FULL REVIEW TO COME!
Kinkybookreader9
this book will make you wish you have a master Alessander in your life
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Perfection!

This is an epic conslusion for Alexander and Cosima's story! Deliciously dark, full of unexpected twists and turns, but also filled with love and passion. This story is intense and tragic, but beautiful nonetheless. You can expect moments, when your heart will skip a beat and you will be shocked. But you can also be sure, that every twisted situation is rewarded by love so deep that you'll feel it yourself.
Brilliant!
Selena Lanovara-scott
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
My biggest Peeve was it dragged a bit to long. Comisa was put through way to much. Always so tough brave then the end with taken again she barely fought I thought for sure she would of fought this one before he took her. I think I feel more in love with Dante than Xan .. Just made me want the brothers story more both Dante and Sebastian's. I loved you got a little of the Lombardi family.

Cosima Lombardi paid so many prices for her family, for her husband, for a dad she loved till he threw her to
Books Lover
"Every predator is prey to something."

I am so proud to say it was worth waiting The Most awaiting and highly anticipated book when the outcome is so outstanding that after finishing the book you still want more. It was way better than my expectations. It was Dark, full of thrilling twists, it's about undying brutle, agonizing love of two sad and broken soul. This was one hell of a book while reading you have been through all sort of emotions that one could endure in the span of his/her life. ...more
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
English/spanish version
Epic conclusion for Cosima and Alexander. I love the interaction between them, their connection is so deep and intense that sparks fly every time they are together, their passionate and sensual scenes are wow, beyond incredible; but their story is not an easy one, it is full of obstacles, betrayal , lies and intrigues, but despite all, their will and strength does not easily bend, they struggle to be together and achieve their long-awaited HEA.

Enamoured is a very s
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
What can I say folks, its here, and its GLORIOUS! The epic conclusion Ms. Darling's fans have been clamoring for has finally at long last arrived and she wrapped everything up in the most perfect conclusion I've seen to a Duet in a while!
We're catching up with Cosima after her escaping shortly after her wedding to Alexander. These two killed me with what they put THEMSELVES through. Seriously they could have saved so much pain if they were honest with their feelings! But then we wouldn't
R Rais
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally it's here!
After long time waiting for Master Alexander and Cosima, it's finally here!
And Giana sure doesn't dissapointed. She start with a bang. Keep the intensity to the max. Making you sick to the stomach for all the evilness. Heartbroken for Cosima. Down on your knee for Master Alexander.
Makes me so mad and sick, i hate the author in my 80% reading and have to stop just to catch my breath.

Lots of trigger warning here, so be prepare. For I who love my dark reads would say this
Myen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The long waiting period was over! Master Alexander Davenport had ruled with the iron fist. Enamoured was unexpected good and full with suspense. Alex and Cosima relationships were not easy. Their relationship had grown more intimate and a breakingthrough for the Monster Alex was. The story of Cosima being courage and brave really made me happy. She finally found her identity! I was touched when Alex had opened his heart and find love with Cosima.. truly... he was his own darkness. Enamoured was ...more
Christine
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
After the ending of Enthralled, I could not wait to get the second half of Alexander and Cosima's duet....and I truly believe their story was worth the wait. The descriptions and imagery that were used just totally drew me into their story. I could totally picture every scene play out in my mind like a movie - which I would totally be on board with!

At times, I did find it hard to read because of the brutality of some of the situations; but I know that there is no way the author could
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Damage
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Cold Queen
  • A Cruel Love
  • Collateral
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
  • Another
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling@gmail.com if you have

The Enslaved Duet (2 books)
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)